• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

The Seahawks are spiraling out of control

The runningbacks are too busy re-enacting 2 Fast 2 Furious
The quarterback is too busy peddling his cocaine addled sports drink
Dick too busy selling Dominos and headphones
Pedro thinking about returning to USC

squicken

VAYA CON DEEE OOS

tumblr_n6ikeoyc8t1s43hlfo1_250.gif

Line_HTX

The Seahawks are spiraling out of control

The runningbacks are too busy re-enacting 2 Fast 2 Furious
The quarterback is too busy peddling his cocaine addled sports drink
Dick too busy selling Dominos and headphones
Pedro thinking about returning to USC

Seahawks living the high life without a care in the world.

rando14

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
Another source has just reiterated to me there was no "drag racing" to speak of regarding this Fred Jackson situation
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
Jackson pulled out of the team facility a little fast - not uncommon - and there is a very tight turn he misjudged. That's it...

Do you think TMZ would do that? Just go on the Internet and tell lies????????

Sad day when a Hawks fan supports a 49er truther

"There is absolutely nothing going on between Harbaugh and upper management" - LaCanfora throughout 2014 season

cdyhybrid

Sad day when a Hawks fan supports a 49er truther

"There is absolutely nothing going on between Harbaugh and upper management" - LaCanfora throughout 2014 season

Everything that has transpired to this point with the current 49ers regime is pleasing, I'm going to keep the status quo going with them.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Why is ESPN losing money? How much does it cost to run a sports station with all that advertising on top of it all?

I'm guessing they're paying to much for games. But if they don't pay for them, who will?

Tamanon

Banned
Why is ESPN losing money? How much does it cost to run a sports station with all that advertising on top of it all?

I'm guessing they're paying to much for games. But if they don't pay for them, who will?

I'm guessing paying too much for exclusive conference rights. It's just silly the massive amount of money.

Also, I bet their investment in the NFL isn't paying as many dividends, as more people turn to other sources for NFL news.

squicken

I'm guessing paying too much for exclusive conference rights. It's just silly the massive amount of money.

Also, I bet their investment in the NFL isn't paying as many dividends, as more people turn to other sources for NFL news.

I think the audience is there for football and international soccer. But it's every other sport that isn't worth the money for a national station. Baseball and basketball are regional. Cord cutters are a problem for the whole industry

I only have cable from September to Canary

bionic77

I don't they are losing money.

But I think that they have spent such a shitload on rights to broadcast various sports that Disney wants to reduce the expenses of the other aspects of the network as they don't bring in the cheddar.

Most people turn on ESPN nowadays to watch live sports. Very few people turn the tv on to see sportscaster or the other trash they air.

cdyhybrid

Probably less losing money and more trying to keep profits up.

It probably has to do with making poor investment decisions more than anything.

Godslay

Banned
Take it for what it's worth, but Browns OL graded out very well against us this week.

Masterful performance by Thomas, as he pretty much shutdown anything Von tried to do. Mack, Bitonio, and Schwartz also graded out well. Mack especially so as he graded out higher than Thomas.

They failed when it mattered as they sacked McCown out of FG range, but it was a solid performance.

I know Chuck and I went back and forth over it, I think that our argument falls somewhere in the middle.

Take it for what it's worth, but Browns OL graded out very well against us this week.

Masterful performance by Thomas, as he pretty much shutdown anything Von tried to do. Mack, Bitonio, and Schwartz also graded out well. Mack especially so as he graded out higher than Thomas.

They failed when it mattered as they sacked McCown out of FG range, but it was a solid performance.

I know Chuck and I went back and forth over it, I think that our argument falls somewhere in the middle.

They did do well surprisingly.. They only had to go 15-20 yards to set Coons up to finish and they couldn't do it. It's frustrating how close they were against one of the best defenses in the league and if Pettine could count and not go for 2.. The game would have been over in four.

But that's what being a browns fan is..

cdyhybrid

Fred Jackson ‏@Fred22Jackson 4m
Thanks 2 everyone worried about me. I lost control of my car. My teammates, including Marshawn, stopped 2 check on me. They weren't racin me

TMZ is racist confirmed.

Well I'm sure the cops will side with the truth ans expose TMZ as liars. No charges will come out of this because they did nothing wrong.

#GoHawks

Allen money bitches!

slabrock

Banned
I don't they are losing money.

But I think that they have spent such a shitload on rights to broadcast various sports that Disney wants to reduce the expenses of the other aspects of the network as they don't bring in the cheddar.

Most people turn on ESPN nowadays to watch live sports. Very few people turn the tv on to see sportscaster or the other trash they air.

I can't remember the last time I tuned in to espn for a non sporting event. Too many blowhards saying stupid shit to get attention.

Yea I don't think I watch ESPN for anything outside of MNF and basketball. Oh occasional college football if they are having a good game but that's about it.

Spinluck

Live sports is the only reason to have TV. If you have cable to watch shows, then it is likely that the shows you are watching suck dick. Streaming future4lyfe. Cable hasn't been worth the monthly expense in a very long time. Too much shit that I don't care to watch, with the very little shit that I care to watch. Bleh.

Top Bottom