• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Ravens only have 2 rings and they both look like shit :[
Was a amazing year
Browns-Super-Bowl-Ring-300x224.jpg

Trent's 2,000 yd season. Remember it like yesterday

I'm hoping Ken sits Mariota for at least 4-5 weeks. Don't want him to rush back and then ruined it. All because our lineman can't block

fuck the cleve

beat LJ pls :(

more like "how shitty is the NFL right now you ask?"

there are like... 2 good teams (packers/patriots). there is no team in either conference that would beat those teams (unless the niners made the playoffs, kap would beat the packers and the giants would beat the patriots in the superbowl)

beat LJ pls :(

more like "how shitty is the NFL right now you ask?"

there are like... 2 good teams (packers/patriots). there is no team in either conference that would beat those teams (unless the niners made the playoffs, kap would beat the packers and the giants would beat the patriots in the superbowl)

Well sure but then I can't hype up the cowboys.

Three of the ATN Podcast guys have us scoring more than 25 points Thursday. :jnfc

Russell Wilson is the type of QB that will make us look bad. Run circles around our rushers until our prevent zone completely breaks down. Plus without Willis, we don't have a capable linebacker to cover the TE position(Bowman's better at roaming) Graham is going to have a field day against us

Bowser

Any other good NFL podcasts to recommend? With some short descriptions of the content/vibe, if you don't mind.

My weekly listens:

ATN: Think you listen to this, gold standard of NFL podcasts for me
Bill Simmons Podcast: an acquired taste, but eh, I like Simmons and enjoy his Monday Guess the Lines and Friday picks podcasts
Dave Dameshek Football Program: solely for the popcorn value. Ike Taylor and Maurice Jones-Drew are regulars this year and their "analysis" is god awful, but that's part of the appeal
Grantland NFL Podcast: Good balance between the mirth of ATN and more of an in depth analysis/breakdown podcast, although they haven't put a pod out in a week, either because of a suspension by ESPN or a boycott by Barnwell and Mays of ESPN editing out a tribute to some of their departing coworkers from last Monday's pod. No one really knows for sure.
Move the Sticks: reviews games/players from the perspective of two former NFL scouts

and just for kicks, some non-NFL pods I've been enjoying:

The Lowe Post: best basketball pod bar none
Garbage Time Podcast w/Katie Nolan: just debuted, first episode with Rachel Nichols was fun, if a little long
SI Media Podcast with Richard Deitsch: this one is interesting when he has on guests that I like/am interested in (for example, Paul Heyman, Katie Nolan, etc.)

cdyhybrid

My weekly listens:

ATN: Think you listen to this, gold standard of NFL podcasts for me
Bill Simmons Podcast: an acquired taste, but eh, I like Simmons and enjoy his Monday Guess the Lines and Friday picks podcasts
Dave Dameshek Football Program: solely for the popcorn value. Ike Taylor and Maurice Jones-Drew are regulars this year and their "analysis" is god awful, but that's part of the appeal
Grantland NFL Podcast: Good balance between the mirth of ATN and more of an in depth analysis/breakdown podcast
Move the Sticks: reviews games/players from the perspective of two former NFL scouts

and just for kicks, some non-NFL pods I've been enjoying:

The Lowe Post: best basketball pod bar none
Garbage Time Podcast w/Katie Nolan: just debuted, first episode with Rachel Nichols was fun, if a little long
SI Media Podcast with Richard Deitsch: this one is interesting when he has on guests that I like/am interested in (for example, Paul Heyman, Katie Nolan, etc.)

Is The Lowe Post about college ball? ;-;

Thanks for the list, BTW.

Trey

First 8 weeks everyone moans about how shitty the NFL is this year. Then in the back half it dies off as fanbases give up on this season and look to the draft.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I've created a monster with that airline seat recline thread. Surprised there aren't any meltdowns yet.

Striker

Rivers is Elite. He's sorta like the Barry Sanders of modern QBs for me. All-time player stuck in a perpetually mediocre franchise. Revolving door of coaches. I think he is a better passer and leader than Brady.
They still couldn't beat the Patriots in the AFC Title game in 07 despite Tammy playing awful and these guys in their offense:

LaDainian Tomlinson
Antonio Gates
Vincent Jackson
Darren Sproles
Michael Turner

Unreal they had all that talent and never won something.

Bread

Banned
They still couldn't beat the Patriots in the AFC Title game in 07 despite Tammy playing awful and these guys in their offense:

LaDainian Tomlinson
Antonio Gates
Vincent Jackson
Darren Sproles
Michael Turner

Unreal they had all that talent and never won something.
v1flgwp7mmvlrugrqugy.jpg

pats stole that game

Top Bottom