• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

I second this motion. Lets make it quick and easy boys.

Then who's going to make the next Brady gif huh?
1Pvz7Vr.gif

Line_HTX

You said you're handling it internally. What's that mean?

"Rick and I are talking about it."

What options do you have?

"We're talking about all the options."

"I believe in these guys. I know it doesn't look good, but we're in this together."

"Nobody's happy with where you're at. Bob's not happy."

What does that mirror look like?

"A guy that's overweight and has a hole in his chin, [chuckles]."

"I don't know if there are schemes that need changing."

squicken

Bradford indisputably better than Rodgers. Praise PFF

On the year they have him average. Just this week, they have him 3rd. I don't care anything about their grades, just their charting. He hasn't been average and he wasn't the third best QB yesterday

Gigglepoo

On the year they have him average. Just this week, they have him 3rd. I don't care anything about their grades, just their charting. He hasn't been average and he wasn't the third best QB yesterday

His first "read" is to a running back in the flat. I have no idea how he's been graded, but it's wrong.

Doomsayer

I just don't understand what some Eagles fans are watching (Pep, Yankee), if Foles were playing like Bradford you'd be ripping him apart.

His first "read" is to a running back in the flat. I have no idea how he's been graded, but it's wrong.

How in the world would you know what his first read is? Are you inside his mind? It is not like he is taking the snap and just throwing it to the RBs instantly. He is clearly looking downfield, but it is hard to run deeper longer developing plays when the DT's are getting almost immediate pressure.

This week the Dan Campbell Dolphins come back to reality...
Dolphins aren't favored and will probably lose but it won't be a big deal. This is one of those games you write in an "L" for before the season starts.

Also, Dolphins have won two of the last three. They can keep it close if they play well.

I just don't understand what some Eagles fans are watching (Pep, Yankee), if Foles were playing like Bradford you'd be ripping him apart.

Also Badford is playing with 1 year contract, so if you doesn't prove himself to Chip most likely Chip will get himself another QB.. so they could be defending a guy who will be gone...

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Todd Gurley looks amazing. Had a ridiculous 97 yard after contact stat yesterday. Guy is the real deal. I was wrong about him predraft and his injury issues.

Hope the Rams can get one of the NFC Wildcard spots instead of the Vikings.

eznark

Banned
I mean, if you watched Bradford yesterday (26/46 205 yards 0 TD's) and didn't think he was roughly infinitely (by roughly I mean literally, as PFF says Rodgers was a net negative to win probability while Bradford was the best offensive player on the field) better than Rodgers' against the Chiefs (24/35 333 yards and 5 TD's) I don't know what to tell you.

Why don't you like math, meathead?

I'm gonna tell myself that the Texans are actually really good but the Dolphins have just entered into Super Elite category and will kick the Pats ass.

That's what I tell myself about the Browns...

Then I realize it's not true and I contemplate ingesting cyanide tablets

squicken

Todd Gurley looks amazing. Had a ridiculous 97 yard after contact stat yesterday. Guy is the real deal. I was wrong about him predraft and his injury issues.

He's so fun to watch. I hope Fisher doesn't grind him down, throwing up his hands with his offense like Reid did with Charles

Also Badford is playing with 1 year contract, so if you doesn't prove himself to Chip most likely Chip will get himself another QB.. so they could be defending a guy who will be gone...

Who cares if he will be gone next year or not? I have stuck up for him at times because people here are ridiculous with the bashing.

Hindl

I was making a joke about PFF I wasn't being serious. I agree on both points

eznark

Banned
I think my favorite Sam Bradford stat is that his adjusted net yards per passing attempt is less than half of Andy Dalton's this year.

Hue Jackson: Revolutionary

Gigglepoo

How in the world would you know what his first read is? Are you inside his mind? It is not like he is taking the snap and just throwing it to the RBs instantly. He is clearly looking downfield, but it is hard to run deeper longer developing plays when the DT's are getting almost immediate pressure.

Yes, every minute of my life is torture. Please help.

eznark

Banned
If only the Eagles had the weapons that the Bengals have. Nice try though.

Try what? That is a real stat, unlike PFF's subjective grading. Sorry you hate facts, friend.

Here is another one, Nick Foles is averaging a full 1.5 yards more per pass and noted check down artist Alex Smith, he of the "no receiver touchdown" offense, is 2 yards better.

I suppose their weapons are better as well?

LJ11

There weren't many elite talents in the '15 draft, but he was far and away the best player. Thought Gordon was good, almost as good, from a physical standpoint he has the tools, but it seems like he's far behind mentally. Gurley is the goods, you could see it in college, easy translation.

Edit: Biggest draft surprise so far is this kid Ronald Darby, but it's way too soon. Awful in preseason at times, lots of folks questioned his ball skills and technique, this kid is locking guys up, he's been legit as fuck the first few weeks of the season. He'll come back down to earth, but hopefully doesn't crash, most likely will, that's how it roles upstate.

eznark

Banned
There weren't many elite talents in the '15 draft, but he was far and away the best player. Thought Gordon was good almost as good, from a physical standpoint he has the tools, but it's like he's far behind mentally. Gurley is the goods, you could see it in college, easy translation.

Gurley is in a great situation for success (as long as you don't mean long term since he'll be used up) in that Fisher offense. It has to be hard as hell to be a running back in the Chargers system. And Gordon is getting too many carries out of shotgun. He's in sort of the DeMarco situation, he just isn't well suited to that offense. I think he'd be doing the exact same stuff as Gurley in St. Louis.

Course, that's meaningless.

Try what? That is a real stat, unlike PFF's subjective grading. Sorry you hate facts, friend.

Here is another one, Nick Foles is averaging a full 1.5 yards more per pass and noted check down artist Alex Smith, he of the "no receiver touchdown" offense, is 2 yards better.

I suppose their weapons are better as well?
Chiefs have Maclin who is essentially a Jerry Rice clone.

Top Bottom