• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Try what? That is a real stat, unlike PFF's subjective grading. Sorry you hate facts, friend.

Here is another one, Nick Foles is averaging a full 1.5 yards more per pass and noted check down artist Alex Smith, he of the "no receiver touchdown" offense, is 2 yards better.

I suppose their weapons are better as well?

Gronk wishes he could be as good as Jared Cook

Crisco

Banned
pretty sure last year invalidated any criticism panthers fans had towards lafell

Not really. His stats were basically identical to his last season as a Panther when you adjust for attempts. Same YPC, same catch %, 2 more TDs and ~300 more yards with 40 more attempts.

LJ11

Gurley is in a great situation for success (as long as you don't mean long term since he'll be used up) in that Fisher offense. It has to be hard as hell to be a running back in the Chargers system. And Gordon is getting too many carries out of shotgun. He's in sort of the DeMarco situation, he just isn't well suited to that offense. I think he'd be doing the exact same stuff as Gurley in St. Louis.

Course, that's meaningless.

There's some truth to this, put him in Atlanta and the script will be different. Freeman's a back I liked coming out too, and he's crushing it in that one cut system.

MechDX

Sources told @SportsRadio610 that the #Texans would have left Ryan Mallet in Miami if they had a backup QB https://t.co/oGfXXYAp4s

Don't have a starter either. So there is that...

Also putting savage on non return IR was just plain dumb.

Bread

Banned
Not really. His stats were basically identical to his last season as a Panther when you adjust for attempts. Same YPC, same catch %, 2 more TDs and ~300 more yards with 40 more attempts.
he also had a good qb throwing to him last year!

Doorman

Yoooooooo the axe-swinging begins!

Lombardi and Washburn gone! Good first step, Lions.

Now there's only Mayhew, Lewand, Caldwell, and Stafford left on my hit list. We're a quarter of the way out of the woods now!

Holy shit!

Honestly sad to see Washburn go. It's not his fault the OL is trash. We don't have the personnel to run a zone block scheme. If we were running a power blocking scheme Stafford wouldn't be getting destroyed. We have big powerful dudes on that line, let them hit somebody instead of standing around confused protecting areas.

Lombardi won't get a decent job in the NFL anytime soon. Horrible hire. Typical Lions hire. It's hilarious how many guys we hire who never get a decent job again.

MechDX

Holy shit!

Honestly sad to see Washburn go. It's not his fault the OL is trash. We don't have the personnel to run a zone block scheme. If we were running a power blocking scheme Stafford wouldn't be getting destroyed. We have big powerful dudes on that line, let them hit somebody instead of standing around confused protecting areas.

Lombardi won't get a decent job in the NFL anytime soon. Horrible hire. Typical Lions hire. It's hilarious how many guys we hire who never get a decent job again.

Jim. Bob. Cooter.

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 3m3 minutes ago
When the #Lions hired Jim Bob Cooter away from the #Broncos, Peyton Manning was very upset. He was a valued part of his preparation.

If this guy is any good how is he not noticed with a name like that?

BigAT

I just don't understand what some Eagles fans are watching (Pep, Yankee), if Foles were playing like Bradford you'd be ripping him apart.

I've never seen fans go to bat so hard for a player that has done so little to deserve their loyalty. It's not like he's some long-time veteran or feel good story that worked his way up that's easy to root for, he's a fucking rental piece that's been with the team for six months.

I've never seen fans go to bat so hard for a player that has done so little to deserve their loyalty. It's not like he's some long-time veteran or feel good story that worked his way up that's easy to root for, he's a fucking rental piece that's been with the team for six months.
He's kind of the linchpin in "Chip's Grand Vision of Revolutionary Excellence."

Doorman

If this guy is any good how is he not noticed with a name like that?

He was hired by the Lions. That's all the analysis you need to know whether he's actually any good or not.

What all this makes me wonder, though...our QB coach is now the OC, and the offensive line coach and his assistant coach were both canned...so who's going to coach the O-line? The actual organization of the offensive coaching staff is going to be very odd.

MechDX

Apparently Cooter is a key component of Peyton's preparation.

image.php

"eeeeewwwww"

If I was a running back coming out of college I certainly wouldn't want to be drafted by the Saints, Chargers or Patriots. Unless I was a smaller running back who excelled at catching passes, then I'd be okay with it.

Tim Twentyman ‏@ttwentyman 1m1 minute ago
Don't forget the #Lions blocked Chicago's request to interview Jim Bob Cooter for their OC job this offseason. Think very highly of him.
Lions cockblocked Chicago's request for Cooter?

I'll stop now.

cdyhybrid

It's because admitting Bradford sucks is admitting that Chip might not be a revolutionary genius.

Bread

Banned
If I was a running back coming out of college I certainly wouldn't want to be drafted by the Saints, Chargers or Patriots. Unless I was a smaller running back who excelled at catching passes, then I'd be okay with it.
why? Ridley and Vereen seemed to do alright in our system.

Top Bottom