• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Doc-Rivers-Shocked-GIF.gif

Plane *seats*

My ex still works at boeing and she used to complained about all the stupid meetings they had to sit through for shit to be passed, and I'm talking like 100 meetings for them to change the seats 2 inches or the overhead bin wider by 3 inches. Listening to old ass out dated engineers talk in monotone voices for 12 hours a day for a week. LOL I would probably kill someone if I had to sit through that shit.

I still got about 6 uncles at Boeing who are drafters/engineers and the the amount of time they spend on small shit quite mind boggling, but then again it's like 300-500 million for each of these bad boys.

I dunno. One team ever in baseball doesn't seem like great odds.

Better than 0!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Its cold.

It's not too bad. Actually looks like rain here.

Everybody's team sucks.

Yours probably especially sucks tho

Anyone who doesn't shower everyday at least once, deserves to get Blarryed on.

I'll skip a day every once in a while on the weekend if I'm just lazing around all day inside.

She sent another smiley face tonight

Progress.

Cook for her and see what happens

Hes an admitted drunk driver. Things dont make sense to him.
Ignore him

I forgot all about that.... Damn western.

I feel like there's a lot of fat fuckers on GAF or something. Planes are designed to be able to lean back. You know they are engineers for this shit.

I thought the airline carriers determine how many seats and where they go?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
tumblr_nvipxsOwTh1tdfvudo1_250.gif

Why did he get banned again?

tumblr_inline_no01xhccdU1ttvk3d_500.gif

Well from what I remember he defended loli anime. Some people later conflated it with pedophilia which is absurd for Cajun since we've discussed, in detail, his sexual orientation (or lack thereof) a million times in this thread.

Dragon

Banned
Well from what I remember he defended loli anime. Some people later conflated it with pedophilia which is absurd for Cajun since we've discussed, in detail, his sexual orientation (or lack thereof) a million times in this thread.

Hmm. He certainly always presented himself as asexual, which may have contributed to his fundamental misunderstanding of why loli anime is wrong.

ampere

Cajun also once said he liked how Trump was "just telling it like it is"

Not saying Cajun was a bad person, but super clueless of anything outside his anime bubble

Draxal

Hmm. He certainly always presented himself as asexual, which may have contributed to his fundamental misunderstanding of why loli anime is wrong.

Pretty much anime gaf piled on a guy for liking loli in that thread, Cajun told them to back off the guy (guy was having a mental breakdown), Evillore was like fuck that shit, and banned the guy and everybody defending him (including Cajun).

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Cajun also once said he liked how Trump was "just telling it like it is"

Not saying Cajun was a bad person, but super clueless of anything outside his anime bubble

He was a typical dude from Louisiana though besides the anime thing. This was known!

Pretty much anime gaf piled on a guy for liking loli in that thread, Cajun told them to back off the guy (guy was having a mental breakdown), Evillore was like fuck that shit, and banned the guy and everybody defending him (including Cajun).

Didn't know that the dude was having a mental breakdown....yikes

Draxal

He was a typical dude from Louisiana though besides the anime thing. This was known!

Didn't know that the dude was having a mental breakdown....yikes

Didn't know if it was a complete breakdown or shit, but he was definitely freaking out, and not like people who visit that thread in the first place are in a good state of mind.

Hindl

A coworker is eating Watermelon covered in hot sauce. Imtriguing

Salt on Watermelon is great, but I've never heard anyone eating hot sauce on one. Unless that person is one of those people that puts hot sauce on absolutely everything, in which case I guess that's normal

Zeke

Morning gentlemen it's cofy time! My girl wants to go to the coast this weekend I'm torn on going or not. Stay home and watch football or hang out on the beach and do some surf fishing. It's a tough decision :(

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Morning gentlemen it's cofy time! My girl wants to go to the coast this weekend I'm torn on going or not. Stay home and watch football or hang out on the beach and do some surf fishing. It's a tough decision :(

Where at?

Fox318

why not do both and listen to the game on the radio?

Top Bottom