• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

j-wood

I can't stop watching:

NNLfNJa.gif

Amazing. Best thing I'll see today :jnc

Yay more wasted talent
Recent WRs in the NFL from Clemson:

1. Sammy Watkins
2. Martavis Bryant
3. DeAndre Hopkins

Crazy how Watkins has probably been the least impressive of the three. Now that I'm living in Clemson country I have to hear about this all the time. Screw Clemson!

bionic77

Speaking of beaches, I really really really want to go to Cuba some day.... maybe during/after 4th year

I mean I enjoy shitty americanized Cuban sandwiches here, I can't even imagine how good the food must be over there!! *dreams

Oh and there are supposedly tons of smokin hot babes !! Yeehaw pardner
I don't know if this is still true but for true perverts I believe the best sexcations are Eastern Europe, East Asia and Brazil. You can't be a loser bitch who is afraid of STDs though.

I represented a truck driver who had a serious accident who used to go to Thailand ever year and then one day he fucking came back with a smoking hot wife. She didn't look super happy about it (that maybe because she left Thailand to live in the shithole known as Reading and not because this dude was old but I thought it would be rude to ask those kind of questions) but my client looked pretty satisfied about how things turned out.

Now that I think about it you are a doctor so you can probably get pussy wherever you go. Knowing that it is kind of weird that so many doctors marry ugly chicks.

Reading some of the hygiene threads make me fucking sick. I shower twice a day. One in the morning and one at night to get the diesel and asphalt smell to go away. People act like they can't take 10-15 minutes to clean themselves.
Yeah some things I can't understand.

Showering is the best. We are fucking lucky to live in a time where we don't have to fucking haul water from a well in the winter and then use a fucking rag to clean ourselves in some nasty ass tub. Hot showers are the best and I need one everyday. It feels gross if you can't get one every day (like if you are traveling in a plane for a long ass time, camping, etc.).

Hindl

Fletcher Cox has 5 sacks, 3 forced fumbles, 2 fumble recoveries and 22 tackles. Godlike. He actually got quadruple teamed on Monday night.

I wanna lock him up now, but we have him until through 2016. Which is good since a bunch of the D needs new contracts or they go to FA this year

Malalaw

My girlfriend is losing interest in the Texans. She's been trying her hardest to hold on to the faith but Watt and Hopkins can only do so much.

MechDX

Mark Berman ‏@MarkBermanFox26 · 20m20 minutes ago  Dallas, TX
Dolphins interim coach Dan Campbell on @JJWatt: "We're gonna put all 5linemen on him & shut him down & hope nobody else gets to us." #Texans

Sad thing is that actually works. That Campbell is a keen observer

I miss Dan on the cowboys he was a cool dude, good luck out there Dan.
I love him so far. Even his press conferences are great, the guy just has such a fiery attitude but with a nice mix of humor.

Also, the speech he gave in the locker room after last week's win was a more impactful coaching moment than we ever saw from Philbin in his entire tenure.

Top Bottom