• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Hindl

If he completes over 63% of his passes for 260 yards I think the Eagles have a good of winning. Unless you are only talking about the 3 picks. Hopefully Cooper wont stop running on a pass called for him, and Ertz can atleast knock down a pass that hits him in the hands.

We got bailed out by a bad Giants pass defense. Sure, you could blame Ertz for not at least knocking it away. But you also have to blame Bradford for throwing a ball to a 6'6' TE against a 6'0'' Safety, and having the ball hit the safety in the face. It was a poorly placed ball. Same with the Cooper TD. He had to turn and almost come back for that. The whole endzone was behind him and no one was there. Bradford was underthrowing all day. There's other issues, like the lack of communication between Bradford and the WR, which hopefully will improve. The Giants game should've been a lot more lopsided

Spinluck

I hope Pagano just
stays himself.

He's gone no matter what so I'm not concerned about that. This is just payback for them helping us tank for Luck! They helped a little too much!

Do you remember when Pertern Merning threw a pick six to Tracy Porter and cost his team any chance at a comeback?

I do!

Who's that? The Broncos QB?

I do remember a dirty franchise with a serial rapist at Safety that beat Favre because of bullshit officiating and because they tried to break every bone in his body in the NFCC.

Malalaw

He's gone no matter what so I'm not concerned about that. This is just payback for them helping us tank for Luck! They helped a little too much!

I do remember a dirty franchise with a serial rapist at Safety that beat Favre because of bullshit officiating and because they tried to break every bone in his body in the NFCC.

Ah yes, Bountygate. :(

Fuck Sharper as well.

squicken

I have no problem with SOS being folded into the bigger picture, even with a relatively small sample size. By itself though I don't think it really gives us an accurate picture of a team's performance and how it will match up with any given team in the current week. It has to be more granular.

Really we have all these stats and advanced metrics, which are great. At the same time you always need a little bit of art with the science to accurately pin down what a team really is.

But every model likes point differential, since good teams win games by lots of points. It's not running up the score; it's just being better than the other team drive after drive

Godslay

Banned

We get all the records then. Including the Superbowl win.

But every model likes point differential, since good teams win games by lots of points. It's not running up the score; it's just being better than the other team drive after drive

I can see that. I don't necessarily agree with it though, as we've seen the philosophy of how to finish a game varies by team.

For real?

I would buy a system for that alone.
I don't think it will surpass the original for me but it's built from the same foundation. Everything from the egg throwing to collectible hunting is nearly identical to YI and every stage feels unique. It strikes the perfect balance between nostalgia-inducing and fresh. The game is gorgeous looking as well. Like Draxal said, it's just super mellow and relaxing to play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxfrUngvHns

Godslay

Banned
You will have to discuss those matters with Counselor Narag after he his done with his animu.

I am in no position to negotiate these terms.

We inheirited all the 1 and dones. So conversely we get all the glory. Non-negotiable.

Back to work now, adios!

LJ11

Recent WRs in the NFL from Clemson:

1. Sammy Watkins
2. Martavis Bryant
3. DeAndre Hopkins

Crazy how Watkins has probably been the least impressive of the three. Now that I'm living in Clemson country I have to hear about this all the time. Screw Clemson!

Dabo is a Class A recruiter. Bryant couldn't even get on the field with Nuke and Sammy. Watkins is fucking great, but he's banged up constantly this year, so he has to prove it, but when he's on the field it changes a lot. Not targeted enough, if you go and watch the All-22 you see the missed opportunities. Still, Hopkins has no QB and has a load of targets. Still a really young player.

Line_HTX

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 31-17 Saints. Breaux brings back a Luck taint as time expires!

I was at a friend's house so I don't remember much.

Fuck, had too many McNuggets...

*Comes back from bathroom*

WTF Surprise onside kick?! OH SHIT!

(Payton: Does anyone have some Juicy Fruit? Can I get a piece of Juicy Fruit?)

Fuck, they're advancing with ease again.
I tell my friend, "Man, I'm praying really hard that Vanderjagt misses."
Gasp! OH SHIT! HE DID MISS IT! Let's go, comeback time!

Man, one TD lead isn't enough. Peyton's gonna score instantly again.

PORTER JUMPED THE ROUTE! YES! JUSTICE PREVAILED!!

Malalaw

That was the first and only football game my dad watched with me. He said he couldn't handle watching shit like this almost every week lol.

Dabo is a Class A recruiter. Bryant couldn't even get on the field with Nuke and Sammy. Watkins is fucking great, but he's banged up constantly this year, so he has to prove it, but when he's on the field it changes a lot. Not targeted enough, if you go and watch the All-22 you see the missed opportunities. Still, Hopkins has no QB and has a load of targets. Still a really young player.
Yeah, you are spot on about Dabo. I was pissed VT missed out on Tajh Boyd (another Hampton, VA product like Vick and Tyrod). Even though Tajh wasn't cut out to be an NFL QB he was a solid starter in college and miles better than Logan Thomas. It's not just offense either, that defense is pumping out NFL draft picks left and right (including two 1st rounders last draft in Beasley and Anthony), and even after losing quite a few last season they have reloaded incredibly quickly.

I have no doubt about Watkins, he is probably still the most skilled of the three, he just needs to stop getting hurt. I still remember when he torched the Dolphins last season.

Bread

Banned

smh

mart.0.gif

Bowser

I’m told #Colts punter Pat McAfee got an earful for giving explanation on why trick play failed. Glad he did. Chuck Pagano should have.

lulz

squicken

I’m told #Colts punter Pat McAfee got an earful for giving explanation on why trick play failed. Glad he did. Chuck Pagano should have.

lulz

Exactly. Pagano was letting his players twist and take heat when they didn't deserve it.

McAfee for punter/coach!

Striker

Buck and Aikman calling a game against the Cowboys, oh joy.
In this case, if the Giants aren't handing them the game with stupid ass penalties or plays, AIkman won't be talking so much. It was so jarring watching the Falcons-Cowboys game weeks ago. But Buck is terrible, too. The worst.

In this case, if the Giants aren't handing them the game with stupid ass penalties or plays, AIkman won't be talking so much. It was so jarring watching the Falcons-Cowboys game weeks ago. But Buck is terrible, too. The worst.

Aikman is a total homer and he gives zero fucks because Fox gives zero fucks.

He also loves white quarterbacks

Konka

Banned
Exactly. Pagano was letting his players twist and take heat when they didn't deserve it.

McAfee for punter/coach!

Squicken, now that you're on board with the Revolution™ what are your thoughts on Chip's inevitable move to replace Bradford at the end of the year?

Am I the only one that likes it when an announcer is a homer for their ex team? I hate the "I'm so impartial, even though I won three Super Bowls with X team" guys. It's boring.

Conversely, it's fun watching a team get waxed and hearing homer announcer try to stay impartial despite clearly being pissed. I love listening to Aikman during Cowboys losses.

Am I the only one that likes it when an announcer is a homer for their ex team? I hate the "I'm so impartial, even though I won three Super Bowls with X team" guys. It's boring.

I agree. Aikman makes no effort to hide it. It doesn't bother me as a cowboy fan but I could see how it would annoy everybody else.

You could hear the pain in Aikman's voice when Tony Romo went down.

Squicken, now that you're on board with the Revolution™ what are your thoughts on Chip's inevitable move to replace Bradford at the end of the year?

lol, if the Eagles keep winning Bradford isnt going anywhere. His int rate is almost double what it has been for his career. Hopefully if is just a weird stretch for him and it will go back to normal soon. I just hope Nelson comes back this week and Huff is okay. It is hard to be a QB and have Austin and Cooper as your 2 outside WRs.

Bread

Banned

Conversely, it's fun watching a team get waxed and hearing homer announcer try to stay impartial despite clearly being pissed. I love listening to Aikman during Cowboys losses.
I enjoy listening to Bruschi and Rodney Harrison speak objectively about the Patriots.

Top Bottom