• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You guys sleep too much.

Early morning like 5-7 is the best part of the day.

You sound like ez

He only sleeps like 2-3 hours a night.

6:30AM football would be amazing though.

Bloody Marys and breakfast tacos with bbq smoked sausage right off the grill.

Whenever I sleep in until like 9AM I usually end up saying "woah" to myself now...like I slept in until 2pm like when I was 17 or something.

zychi

Banned
You sound like ez

He only sleeps like 2-3 hours a night.

6:30AM football would be amazing though.

Bloody Marys and breakfast tacos with bbq smoked sausage right off the grill.

You wonder why he's always so irritable and crabby? This is why

You dont go out on Saturdays? West coast is weird for football. Hangover for a 930am game? Gotta record the game if you have to do something in the morning. Cant sleep in if you have nothing to do.

Its only good for SNF because its only like 9/10pm by the time its over

Not really, between work and school I'm usually dead tired by Saturday night, I might go watch a movie or chill at my friends house but I'm usually home and in bed by 11ish. I have pretty much zero social life during the semester.

You guys sleep too much.

yeah I don't mind getting up early, On sundays I'll grab the paper, make some breakfast and get ready for some football. If I tried to sleep in I'll end up feeling tired so I'd rather just get up when I do.

squicken

How much longer do you keep blaming miscommunications for lackluster offensive play before looking at why do they still exist?

It really is more than just Bradford, but he's the primary problem. Teams were beating their run scheme, so they adjusted that to putting Bradford under center and running some man on man blocking vs exclusively zone

They've had alignment issues as well. Kelce is struggling with his blocking and snapping, thought I'm starting to think the snap issues are partially on Bradford. That's the stuff I'll excuse to the downtime. But the mechanics of throwing a ball shouldn't need any fixing. He's had more than a year of rehab time

Line_HTX

Love being understaffed and having to fix these bad ass roads by myself. Holes in the road half a foot deep and shit. It's like someone called an airstrike down these roads. Good thing I have 5 gallons of water! Ah well, tomorrow is my Friday.

Calling in harriers, huh?

You're out there saving muh tires from dangerous pot holes.

How much longer do you keep blaming miscommunications for lackluster offensive play before looking at why do they still exist?

I assume they exist because the Eagles WRs are fucking terrible or rookie/2nd year guys. Huff is in his 2nd year and barely played last year, Nelson is in his 1st year, Matthews is in his 2nd year, Cooper is beyond terrible, and Austin is completely finished. What do you want to blame for WRs lining up and running the wrong routes?

Line_HTX

If I don't have something important in the morning, I sleep in until around 11 or so. Briefly browse around and post before getting some food and begin watching the 12 o'clock games.

Though I should sleep in earlier on Saturday nights instead of being in another thread, LOL

I assume they exist because the Eagles WRs are fucking terrible or rookie/2nd year guys. Huff is in his 2nd year and barely played last year, Nelson is in his 1st year, Matthews is in his 2nd year, Cooper is beyond terrible, and Austin is completely finished. What do you want to blame for WRs lining up and running the wrong routes?

Who's trying to fix it? You'd hope at least the 2nd year guys would have figured most of it out by now.

But if they keep getting their wires crossed for the better part of the rest of the season, wouldn't you look at the system?

Who's trying to fix it? You'd hope at least the 2nd year guys would have figured most of it out by now.

But if they keep getting their wires crossed for the better part of the rest of the season, wouldn't you look at the system?

I guess, but it is weird that it is a problem now when it wasnt before.

squicken

I've actually been happy with Riley Cooper as a deep target. He's not useful on most routes b/c lacks the quickness to get separation. But he has good long speed, and more importantly, he has great ball tracking. So many speed guys get deep but can't adjust to the ball

Cooper has to get schemed open, but he is good at being a blocker and a guy who can exploit safeties caught peeking

https://vine.co/v/e9YpF5Ae0n1

Austin wide open off 4 vert. The Giants pass d was so bad. Philly could have scored 50 with a better day from Bradford

https://vine.co/v/e9Yd6t9Phpw

Bread

Banned
I've actually been happy with Riley Cooper as a deep target. He's not useful on most routes b/c lacks the quickness to get separation. But he has good long speed, and more importantly, he has great ball tracking. So many speed guys get deep but can't adjust to the ball

Cooper has to get schemed open, but he is good at being a blocker and a guy who can exploit safeties caught peeking

https://vine.co/v/e9YpF5Ae0n1

Austin wide open off 4 vert. The Giants pass d was so bad. Philly could have scored 50 with a better day from Bradford

https://vine.co/v/e9Yd6t9Phpw
boy do i not miss brandon merriweather

JABEE

Exactly. Pagano was letting his players twist and take heat when they didn't deserve it.

McAfee for punter/coach!

I don't understand how you send a guy out there to do that play and not explain to him that he can't snap that ball under any circumstance. Pagano is trying to let his players take the fall for his stupidity.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't understand how you send a guy out there to do that play and not explain to him that he can't snap that ball under any circumstance. Pagano is trying to let his players take the fall for his stupidity.
Or you know, call timeout yourself.

Striker

Meriweather has played better than I thought overall, but he's still a marginal S. Reese tried signing Ron Parker, Devin McCourty, and Rahim Moore (who I didn't think was good in the first place, but compared to the likes of Stevie Brown, et al he's a slight upgrade). But he failed to sign a premium FA at that.

So he settled, post-Draft, on career backups like Jeromy Miles, Craig Dahl, and fringe players like Stevie Brown and Meriweather. So that's what you see, along with Jayron Hosley getting the start at corner. Spags has that to deal with along with a non-existent pass-rush.

Today they signed CB Leon McFadden off the Cards' PS. Guess he's a body at corner to possibly cover for Trevin Wade who has a concussion. They cut former 5th rd pick Cooper Taylor yesterday.

RBH

Hello friends. I need some advice.

My cousin's birthday is coming up in December, and I wanted to get him a Wii U game. He currently has Splatoon, Super Smash, and Mario Maker.

Which game should I consider for him?

Bowser

My cousin's birthday is coming up in December, and I wanted to get him a Wii U game. He currently has Splatoon, Super Smash, and Mario Maker.

Don't have a Wii U so not sure why I'm opining, but I've heard good things about the new Yoshi game.

How old? Because Bayonetta 2 is a thing.

How old is he? Get him one of those Lego games. My little brother loves those games, and they are great fun to play together with him.

Edit: okay 15 might be a bit too old

Malalaw

Monster Hunter? If not that then maybe Kirby or pikmin 3.

Zeke

Dez didn't practice today was off to the side doing other work. Probably won't play sunday, this has truly been a magical season :(

Zeke

Fuck your rapist chubby chasing qb jak. Injuries fucking suck the nfc east is just one huge pile of injured players this season.

squicken

Dez didn't practice today was off to the side doing other work. Probably won't play sunday, this has truly been a magical season :(

Weeden and Cassel in the same season #blessed

Eagles may have Bradford and Sanchez, Skins could have Cousins, Colt and RG3. What a wonderful division!

Yoshi's Wooly World!

Mario 3D World and Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze are fantastic as well.

Zeke

I hope the cowboys and giants come back with a chip on their shoulders next year and run a train on the league. Fuck the eagles skins tho they can keep struggling.

Striker

Yeah it really will be crazy if the Giants dont win the division with Eli playing every game.
Because they have the worst defense in the division, by far, and an offense featuring no running game and Somersault Donnell, Rueben Randle, and Dwayne Harris as starters.

They should take advantage of it, but they are making things too difficult for themselves. The roster itself is just not very good and are missing key players like the other teams are -- Cruz, Beatty, JPP

You guys sleep too much.

I'm so used to working the early-bird shift that even on my days off I wake up at 4-5am. (I'm usually awake by 2:45am to get ready for work).

In other work-related news, I'm tired as hell. Finally got a day off after 9 straight days of massive overtime. -_-

Top Bottom