• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
lol at the people like this mad that pepsi is gonna make more pepsi perfect

hSAABgW.jpg

Brent Sobleski
Brent Sobleski – ‏@brentsobleski
True Story: The #Browns run defense this season surrenders 5.0 YPC.

The awful '99 expansion Browns run defense? 4.5 YPC.
Gurley literally gonna have 300 yds rushing

Oh my. She sent me a picture of her in a dress showing off dat booty. Trejo would be proud.
Show me the evidence or it didn't happen

Fox318

Alright lets be real here.

If the Patriots superbowls don't count because they cheated the bucs shouldn't count because it was the raiders.

Farooq

Banned
Yeah but QB is the most important position and Giants have by far the best guy in the division at the position, even if Romo was healthy Eli is still way above him.

Whoa whoa whoa, let's not get crazy. Romo has a career completion percentage of 65.3 % in an offense that emphasizes a deep and intermediate passing game. Compare Eli and Romo's passer rating, ANY/A and NY/A. Romo has Eli beat in every category that has a moderate to strong relationship with wins. How is Eli way above Romo?

Whoa whoa whoa, let's not get crazy. Romo has a career completion percentage of 65.3 % in an offense that features a deep and intermediate passing game. Compare Eli and Romo's passer rating, ANY/A and NY/A. Romo has Eli beat in every category that has a moderate to strong relationship with wins. How is Eli way above Romo?

Yankees ability to evaluate QBs is suspect at best.

Jarnet87

Alright lets be real here.

If the Patriots superbowls don't count because they cheated the bucs shouldn't count because it was the raiders.

The real Superbowl was against the Eagles, the Raiders game was just a pro bowl for the boys on D to swag.

Were you around during the NFL-Gaf prison?

What's that?

I'm saying he goes back to play for the Panthers
I could see it. If he's good with management and they most definitely need him at WR.

So you're telling me my boy HoFarmer took Vince Mayle in the 4th and Stefon Diggs was taken a couple picks later! Vince Mayle was cut by the way. We wanted to grab someone to Stretch the field this offseason and came away with......

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/fire-ray-farmer

Factory of Sadness continues.

Sanjuro

I want to quit my job every other week but vacation days and 401k and benefits keep me there for now but it's a grind.

This job I want isn't great, but good benefits. I have an offer right now, and it may be more experience and almost twice the salary, but I would hate it.

Top Bottom