• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Grexeno

This stuff is good.

th
Really expensive for the amount you get though.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Did you see Dave Gomes making millions off of playing Daily Fantasy Sports?

What? That sounds impossible, I don't know of any such thing!

I love that GET OUT gif.

That's impossible that you're seeing this now. They're literally everywhere.

Like I said a few weeks back, saw one on a gas station pump tv. That was an awesome start to a Monday....

I also know what woop woop is now. I feel dirty.

bionic77

If Cavs were smart they would not pay that dude.

He is not worth anything close to the max IMHO. Really good rebounder but not elite or great at anything else. If he was a KG defender or had an offensive move or two then yes he is worth it but he seems to be leveraging being friends with Bron into trying to get some more cash.

Cavs ain't smart so I expect him to get overpaid.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
If Cavs were smart they would not pay that dude.

He is not worth anything close to the max IMHO. Really good rebounder but not elite or great at anything else. If he was a KG defender or had an offensive move or two then yes he is worth it but he seems to be leveraging being friends with Bron into trying to get some more cash.

Cavs ain't smart so I expect him to get overpaid.

LeBron is almost as bad a gm as Chip Kelly.

RBH

Remember how NBA 2K16 was the best-selling US retail game in September, toppling even Madden and Metal Gear Solid V? Well, that one is made by 2K.

Electronic Arts also makes a basketball game, NBA Live. NBA Live was so bad EA stopped making it for several years and then tried to reboot it with NBA Live 14, which was bad, and kept on giving it a try with NBA Live 15 and, this year, NBA Live 16. NeoGAF extrapolation of those same NPD numbers has NBA Live 16 US retail sales at about 8,000 to 2K16's over 1 million.

PastaPadre notes seeing no more than 120 people (connected online) playing, even at peak hours.
http://www.destructoid.com/haha-holy-shit-no-one-bought-ea-s-basketball-game-316737.phtml

Yikes

bionic77

Nintendo is the greatest
In the console world for sure.

No one else comes close.

They don't seem to be able to support 2 platforms properly though. I thought by now they would have acquired enough talent but they could really clean up if they figure out the NX handheld/console thing.

Top Bottom