• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
In the console world for sure.

No one else comes close.

They don't seem to be able to support 2 platforms properly though. I thought by now they would have acquired enough talent but they could really clean up if they figure out the NX handheld/console thing.

We got him boys! Bionic is SNES!

Kave was a horrible employee when he worked at Pizza Hut Korea.
bhti4.gif

If Cavs were smart they would not pay that dude.

He is not worth anything close to the max IMHO. Really good rebounder but not elite or great at anything else. If he was a KG defender or had an offensive move or two then yes he is worth it but he seems to be leveraging being friends with Bron into trying to get some more cash.

Cavs ain't smart so I expect him to get overpaid.

Well the problem is.. They can't really do anything but overpay. I mean there is zero assets to be able to do anything with. So of course they were going to overpay.. This is the team for the 2-3 years at least which is fine because outside of Miami and Milwaukee.. There isn't much in the east. Bulls are in stall right now with the new coach and DRose being softer than tissue paper again. Philly on the quest for the 10000 year tank, Toronto is so-so and Atlanta got weaker with losing Caroll.

As shitty as it is to overpay for TT and it is shitty. I would rather have him knowing that the team is stuck with little assets to do anything with him gone.

Still in a better position than the Lakers :)

We got him boys! Bionic is SNES!

Guess he saved money to buy purses due to the lack of games on the WII U

He'd be a topping in Korea

Dogs Dega.. Dogs.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
In the console world for sure.

No one else comes close.

They don't seem to be able to support 2 platforms properly though. I thought by now they would have acquired enough talent but they could really clean up if they figure out the NX handheld/console thing.

I'd argue as a giant fanboy that they've never had a stronger selection of their own games on two platforms at any given time then they've had with the Wii U and 3DS. One of those systems they are literally supporting entirely on their own and the other with about six other Japanese companies, namely Atlus and Capcom. Wii U probably has the greatest ratio of all time classic games to crap of any system.

It's still not enough to do it all on their own.

The jail under the stadium is really the kicker.

Every fanbase has asshole fans that cheer injuries or throw batteries and urine. I'm sure if you liquored them up enough around Christmas time they'd even boo Santa too.

But NO ONE else was bad enough for them to feel like they needed to put the clink under their fucking stadium.

bionic77

Well the problem is.. They can't really do anything but overpay. I mean there is zero assets to be able to do anything with. So of course they were going to overpay.. This is the team for the 2-3 years at least which is fine because outside of Miami and Milwaukee.. There isn't much in the east. Bulls are in stall right now with the new coach and DRose being softer than tissue paper again. Philly on the quest for the 10000 year tank, Toronto is so-so and Atlanta got weaker with losing Caroll.

As shitty as it is to overpay for TT and it is shitty. I would rather have him knowing that the team is stuck with little assets to do anything with him gone.

Still in a better position than the Lakers :)
They really don't need Thompson unless they have totally given up on Love (who is also getting a ton of money). If the idea is to play Love and show he still has value and then trade him for some depth then that is a very smart idea. But to overpay Love AND Thompson and probably be unable to play them at the same time seems idiotic to me.

I mean people shit their paints for Thompson and he basically averaged like 10/10 in the playoffs and was a huge liability on offense. Thats a $5-7 million per year player. They paid double that.

I agree that they want to win now, but I don't think Thompson was the dude that pushes them over the top. They are going to need a little more offensive firepower to get it done this year.

bionic77

I'd argue as a giant fanboy that they've never had a stronger selection of their own games on two platforms at any given time then they've had with the Wii U and 3DS. One of those systems they are literally supporting entirely on their own and the other with about six other Japanese companies, namely Atlus and Capcom. Wii U probably has the greatest ratio of all time classic games to crap of any system.

It's still not enough to do it all on their own.
I think they might be able to support a single console on their own.

With Japan dying and honestly even in the US mid level and Nintendo type games disappearing faster than skinny people in Wisconsin I think it would make more sense for them to focus on one system instead of two and be spread thin.

Top Bottom