• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Tom Penny

Why does Bridgewater suck balls when he has AP and decent WR and a solid D? If their team was in the AFC with a decent QB they would be auto playoffs. Granted the NFC sucks ass too.

Why does Bridgewater suck balls when he has AP and decent WR and a solid D? If their team was in the AFC with a decent QB they would be auto playoffs. Granted the NFC sucks ass too.

bridgewater is one of the worst QB's in the league based on the fact that he could only put up 3 points against the god awful niners defense. i'm not even sure how that's possible. i feel we could get 11 guys from NFL-age and put up a touchdown against that piece of shit defense

rando14

bridgewater is one of the worst QB's in the league based on the fact that he could only put up 3 points against the god awful niners defense. i'm not even sure how that's possible. i feel we could get 11 guys from NFL-age and put up a touchdown against that piece of shit defense

jim-harbaugh-nfl-arizona-cardinals-san-francisco-49ers.jpg

Put him in !!

Generate

Banned

To be fair, the Niners lost most of their talent in an unprecedented exodus.

Tom Penny

Not to make an excuse but I recall they tried to fool SF and have him throw a ton instead of AP being the focal point of the offense that game. That doesn't mean he doesn't suck as a QB but they should have scored more. They definitely got cute.

Ptaaty

I bleed purple...but come on...if you are cherry picking games, look at how he has had the best performance of any QB against Denver...and that was with getting LIT UP but pressure / hits / sacks. It was damn impressive.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/pointsagainst?season=2015&pos=QB&mode=average&ntid=7

Bridgewater has 91 Vikings records and is performing in many key stats better than most hall of fame caliber QBs.

I wouldn't want him as a fantasy QB, but he is behind a replacement Oline that was already weak and the D has made it so playcalling has been conservative (week 1 bizzaro game notwithstanding)

How can you say that? They lost half of their front seven.

oh boo hoo. what the fuck has trent baalke been doing in the draft for the past 5 years? nothing! this is why you stock up on talent in the draft but he didn't do that. of course there wasn't anyone on the bench who was going to replace some of those guys we lost completely but we are one of the worst pass defenses i have ever seen, and i have seen some pretty bad ones (especially in the early-mid 2000's).

trent baalke is fucking trash. i understand that the draft is a crapshoot for everyone and no one has a perfect record drafting or even close to it but this fucking idiot misses SO MUCH on early picks and that is where you cannot consistently miss. look at this shit:

aldon smith - ok, good pick despite how it turned out in the end. he gave us good years
kap - harbaughs pick
aj jenkins - lol
lemichael james - lol
eric reid - i won't call him trash but he is an average safety at best, not worth a first round pick
tank carradine - lol
vance mcdonald - lol
jimmie ward - lol
carlos hyde - so far so good
arik armstead - trash
tartt - lol

look at this shit in the first 2 rounds over the years. fucking terrible. he has hit on a couple picks here and there late but it doesn't balance out. he can't draft for SHIT on offense either.

and while i'm at it, i hope the niners get fucking sued into oblivion for the shit they pulled with the new stadium. first off, the stadium is a piece of shit in the worst possible location. i remember stopping by the still unfinished stadium 3 years ago headed up to see the dolphins game and said uhhhh wtf? this seems like a bad spot for a stadium. sure enough, it is. the field sucks dick (how can you not get this right?) everything about it is trash because it's a bunch of rich douchebags filling the seats.

THEN, the only reason they got the fucking stadium is because harbaugh built us into a winner! once dumb fuck yorks got their stadium (and ALLLLLLLLLLLLL the PSL $$$ to go along with a new stadium housing a winner!) they pulled the rug out from under people.

its a no-win situation for niners fans. either the team wins, and the sorry ass yorks reap the financial benefits (which they are doing anyways i suppose!) or the niners lose and our team is trash. i can't wait for the day that the yorks sell the team. and i don't give a fuck who they sell it to, i really don't. they are the worst owners in the league by a large margin.

cdyhybrid

oh boo hoo. what the fuck has trent baalke been doing in the draft for the past 5 years? nothing! this is why you stock up on talent in the draft but he didn't do that. of course there wasn't anyone on the bench who was going to replace some of those guys we lost completely but we are one of the worst pass defenses i have ever seen, and i have seen some pretty bad ones (especially in the early-mid 2000's).

trent baalke is fucking trash. i understand that the draft is a crapshoot for everyone and no one has a perfect record drafting or even close to it but this fucking idiot misses SO MUCH on early picks and that is where you cannot consistently miss. look at this shit:

aldon smith - ok, good pick despite how it turned out in the end. he gave us good years
kap - harbaughs pick
aj jenkins - lol
lemichael james - lol
eric reid - i won't call him trash but he is an average safety at best, not worth a first round pick
tank carradine - lol
vance mcdonald - lol
jimmie ward - lol
carlos hyde - so far so good
arik armstead - trash
tartt - lol

look at this shit in the first 2 rounds over the years. fucking terrible. he has hit on a couple picks here and there late but it doesn't balance out. he can't draft for SHIT on offense either.

and while i'm at it, i hope the niners get fucking sued into oblivion for the shit they pulled with the new stadium. first off, the stadium is a piece of shit in the worst possible location. i remember stopping by the still unfinished stadium 3 years ago headed up to see the dolphins game and said uhhhh wtf? this seems like a bad spot for a stadium. sure enough, it is. the field sucks dick (how can you not get this right?) everything about it is trash because it's a bunch of rich douchebags filling the seats.

THEN, the only reason they got the fucking stadium is because harbaugh built us into a winner! once dumb fuck yorks got their stadium (and ALLLLLLLLLLLLL the PSL $$$ to go along with a new stadium housing a winner!) they pulled the rug out from under people.

its a no-win situation for niners fans. either the team wins, and the sorry ass yorks reap the financial benefits (which they are doing anyways i suppose!) or the niners lose and our team is trash. i can't wait for the day that the yorks sell the team. and i don't give a fuck who they sell it to, i really don't. they are the worst owners in the league by a large margin.

What will you do when the Niners beat the Hawks 42-0 tomorrow night brah?!

What will you do when the Niners beat the hawks 42-0 tomorrow night brah?!

loooooooooooool unless our defense literally returns 2 fumbles on run plays for a touchdown (because there is no chance our sad sack secondary would make any type of int return for a TD short of another flacco-style punt INT) we aren't scoring double digit points. it's like when you play madden against your one friend who runs the same stupid ass route every time, and if that route isn't open he either panics for an int or takes a sack. that is what our offense is like. its so bare bones that the only way it can work is if we are playing against some of the worst defensive talent in the NFL (see: ravens, giants). the seahawks, for all of their blown 4th quarter leads, are actually a very good defense in the first 3 quarters. by the time the 4th quarter rolls around the game wont be close and our offense wont take advantage of any mistakes that are made anyways

final score:

Seahawks - 77
49ers - 2

DMczaf

loooooooooooool unless our defense literally returns 2 fumbles on run plays for a touchdown (because there is no chance our sad sack secondary would make any type of int return for a TD short of another flacco-style punt INT) we aren't scoring double digit points. it's like when you play madden against your one friend who runs the same stupid ass route every time, and if that route isn't open he either panics for an int or takes a sack. that is what our offense is like. its so bare bones that the only way it can work is if we are playing against some of the worst defensive talent in the NFL (see: ravens, giants). the seahawks, for all of their blown 4th quarter leads, are actually a very good defense in the first 3 quarters. by the time the 4th quarter rolls around the game wont be close and our offense wont take advantage of any mistakes that are made anyways

final score:

Seahawks - 77
49ers - 2

It's not your fault

Bread

Banned
a guy in the buy/sell thread wants to sell his entire collection for 35k and doesn't feel like taking pictures or making a full list of what he's got

Line_HTX

We doing animu related stuff in here?

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/rpppa3mnngm1ksqbfbft.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Objectively worst.

=D

[quote="Narag, post: 182528156"]I think I had 50 hours logged for it on steam lol[/QUOTE]

Puzzles not challenging enough for you? Damn, you're an addict.

Top Bottom