• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

My opening paragraph of my review of the game...
Kickstarter has given birth to over a hundred games since its creation, including a tough spaceship simulator FTL: Faster Than Light, the frantic and sadistic platformer Cloudberry Kingdom, and the award-winning Shovel Knight. HuniePop is another such Kickstarter-funded project, this time a dating simulator that includes puzzle-based gameplay along with some RPG elements. While it largely accomplishes what the Kickstarter promised, HuniePop honestly feels less like a dating sim and more like a "fuck buddy” sim, and includes some of the most cringe-worthy writing I’ve seen in a video game.
I wish I can go back and lower my score further.

Sanjuro

I just got a younger college professor's digits who likes MST3k. She also invited me to come into her classes and her party.

They really don't need Thompson unless they have totally given up on Love (who is also getting a ton of money). If the idea is to play Love and show he still has value and then trade him for some depth then that is a very smart idea. But to overpay Love AND Thompson and probably be unable to play them at the same time seems idiotic to me.

I mean people shit their paints for Thompson and he basically averaged like 10/10 in the playoffs and was a huge liability on offense. Thats a $5-7 million per year player. They paid double that.

I agree that they want to win now, but I don't think Thompson was the dude that pushes them over the top. They are going to need a little more offensive firepower to get it done this year.

I disagree. The problem with the Cavs in the end was depth itself, but overall the offense was fine. It was the defense that was the issue due to Varejao being injured at the tip of the season. It's why adding Mozgov was huge because we had someone who could guard the inside of the paint.

Andy can for the most part sit on his ass during most of the regular season and spell Mozgov. Now we wanna complain about a contract.. Andy's is terrible and makes Tristan's look amazing. The goal right now is just to coast and they should know damn well by now unless it's Miami and the Bucks (weird to type that.) ... they can half-ass it due to the terrible teams in the East.

They may try to trade Love, but I do not know if they can get full value ie established players because they are already over in luxury tax and that dicks with trade exemptions, I think? I don't know much about NBA financial rules. Thompson could have demanded that even though marketwise, he was no where near Draymond Green money. Gilbert is bent over the barrel and they have to pay to keep everyone here regardless as they are hampered. Either way, he is still a double-double machine and there is nothing wrong with having that.

Oh god

I might own huniepop on steam

Oh god....

I always knew you were the Animu version of Alger Hiss. This proves it.

Line_HTX

Until wienke ACTUALLY posts [Show Title] [Episode number] on AnimeGAF, he is forever a fraud and is NOT and never has been an animu. Such a has-been Dalton lookalike.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Until wienke ACTUALLY posts [Show Title] [Episode number] on AnimeGAF, he is forever a fraud and is NOT and never has been an animu. Such a has-been Dalton lookalike.

lol A king does not spend his time mingling with his subjects

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
When did you become an animu.

Never

A lot, you say?

Yawn, "friendlies"

Seems to be quite a few!

He's actually King of the Animus.

Dega pls

Cajun may not post here anymore but he can still read the thread

I just got a younger college professor's digits who likes MST3k. She also invited me to come into her classes and her party.

So you're saying you professed your love for her?

NH9gE7v.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Just checked my steam library, don't own hunie pop!

Whew!

pay no attention to that copy of hatoful boyfriend though

Edit: line has my back and knows what's up

The animus don't even want me! Can't be one of them

Dega pls

Cajun may not post here anymore but he can still read the thread

If he isn't here to manage his subjects, then he is no longer a king (much like another gaffer who is busy in other threads to manage his subjects.)

Narag/Paper/Weinke are the new animu kings of NFL-GAF

Just checked my steam library, don't own hunie pop!

Whew!

pay no attention to that copy of hatoful boyfriend though

Edit: line has my back and knows what's up

The animus don't even want me! Can't be one of them

Line doesn't know what he's talking about considering he hates Back to the Future and the original Karate Kid.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Expected of VP on Animu. Did you preorder the SAO game yet?

I....was tempted.

I kinda liked the vita game and I hear the fixed PS4 version is way better and you get a free copy. I still have too much to play between Dragon Quest Heroes and that new Tales game though.

Line_HTX

2015-16 National Football League Season: Week 7

Matt Stafford is fat.

Well played, sir.

I....was tempted.

I kinda liked the vita game and I hear the fixed PS4 version is way better and you get a free copy. I still have too much to play between Dragon Quest Heroes and that new Tales game though.

You have plenty of time until Lost Song, plus the "fixed, remastered" game is a free download if you preorder. Just sayin'.

I haven't seen how the new Tales is. I heard story was wack, but everything else was amazing.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Well played, sir.

You have plenty of time until Lost Song, plus the "fixed, remastered" game is a free download if you preorder. Just sayin'.

I haven't seen how the new Tales is. I heard story was wack, but everything else was amazing.

I loved Graces and apparently that was awful

Yeah the free game preorder thing is tempting but it's probably just more game I won't have time to play

bionic77

I disagree. The problem with the Cavs in the end was depth itself, but overall the offense was fine. It was the defense that was the issue due to Varejao being injured at the tip of the season. It's why adding Mozgov was huge because we had someone who could guard the inside of the paint.

Andy can for the most part sit on his ass during most of the regular season and spell Mozgov. Now we wanna complain about a contract.. Andy's is terrible and makes Tristan's look amazing. The goal right now is just to coast and they should know damn well by now unless it's Miami and the Bucks (weird to type that.) ... they can half-ass it due to the terrible teams in the East.

They may try to trade Love, but I do not know if they can get full value ie established players because they are already over in luxury tax and that dicks with trade exemptions, I think? I don't know much about NBA financial rules. Thompson could have demanded that even though marketwise, he was no where near Draymond Green money. Gilbert is bent over the barrel and they have to pay to keep everyone here regardless as they are hampered. Either way, he is still a double-double machine and there is nothing wrong with having that.

I always knew you were the Animu version of Alger Hiss. This proves it.
His defense is good but not great.

To me he is just not versatile enough to justify that money. In 2015 offense rules the day.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If he isn't here to manage his subjects, then he is no longer a king (much like another gaffer who is busy in other threads to manage his subjects.)

Narag/Paper/Weinke are the new animu kings of NFL-GAF

Line doesn't know what he's talking about considering he hates Back to the Future and the original Karate Kid.

Wait

Line hates those movies?

Does he hate Big Trouble in Little China too???

:mad:

Line_HTX

Gonna be waiting along time for T7. Just go to a DnB if they have it. I don't know if your area has a Round One Entertainment

Not that I know of... I don't think there's any in the Houston area. Makes me jealous of those that can go to the Round One in Dallas.

Oh what the fuck, come on...

His defense is good but not great.

To me he is just not versatile enough to justify that money. In 2015 offense rules the day.

I don't disagree. the problem is.. what/how do they get talent that could

A) Help the team win now
B) is cost efficient considering they are in luxury tax status.

his contract may end up being cheap though considering the new T.V deal will lead to more money being thrown around now rather than latter. That is another facet to consider as well.

Wait

Line hates those movies?

Does he hate Big Trouble in Little China too???

:mad:

Probably.

Also Weinke, give up and buy a animu pillow. You are slowly embracing the madness that Dr. Chang cannot cure. Anyway, I am off to bed. I have to be up and at work by six soo..

Take it sleazy, everybody.

Tom Penny

LOL Tristan Thompson is worth it..bench player making 16 mil notsureifseriousgif but this is an NFL thread. Mozgov demands 29 million per next year.

Top Bottom