• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Line_HTX

Didn't Jebailey gave Anime it's own major? LMAO even yall fucks are spreading out. It's a good thing! Have your own EVO while we at it.

Why have it be a seperate event when you fucking know that EVO is the main draw of the whole planet? I thought EVO was also a celebration of ALL fighting games. CEOtaku last weekend was great, and I'm glad Jebailey did that, but it doesn't rise to the level of drawing all the attraction that is EVO. Of course Street Fighter will forever be king, but there needs to be other games too, the 3D fighters and the anime fighters as well.

There's no point in having a seperate EVO for anime fighters. That's just flat out as boring as an NFCE game and being super fucking exclusionary, you Capcom bully.

minx

I don't see it anywhere in the news yet... my insides sources tell me that the Bears have cut Jeremiah Ratliff.

Time to go to sleep, and wake up in....3 hours and 4 minutes.
tumblr_nw0fxqSDZc1sqqx06o1_500.gif

Hunter S.

The line didn't give up any sacks against the Browns though, so it's improving. Manning still had pretty rough game even with that. Hopefully he can get more comfortable knowing that the OL play is improving. Then again the Browns defense isn't good, so hard to judge if they really improved or just a matter or being better than the competition that day.

As far as PM, I just want him to eliminate the turnovers. One a game is reasonable, when you start turning it over 2 or 3 times a game, he then becomes a liability. I'm fine with the idea of him being in that spot all year, even with the shitty play. If he doesn't turn it over and the run game picks up the slack, we'll be okay.

I heard today that Elway had a meeting with Peyton. I wonder what that means, as it's out of the ordinary. Some speculation is that it's just Elway taking stock of how Manning is feeling. Something to take note of anyways, as it's atypical.
Peyton has thrown a lot of picks this year that just make me smh. I still have to wonder (as you seem to) if a lot of it is to due with more pressure on him due to theshitty ofensive line. No matter the case, I think assuming that Brock is the better choice at qb is folly. He is untested and should only be tested when the Broncos start losing. I will not give up on Peyton until he continually causes the team to lose. He deserves more chances to lead this team than virtually every quarterback in NFL history. I do not think Brock starting would have lead to a Broncos 6-0 start.

Anyways we should be partying at 6-0. The fact that we complain so much at 6-0 really reflects on our high standards as Bronco fans. A standard the team and fans should hold with pride.

Good morning everyone. I hope everyone is doing okay and has a great day.

I just wanna say Fuck Line_JNA for the following reasons

1) Fuck you for hating on Back to the Future
2) Fuck you for not wanting the Cubs to win
3) Fuck you for cheering for a New York professional sports team to actually beat the Cubs.

Go Blue Jays.. I know you are probably boned though. (Sorry Kavey.)

sorry Line, you are still my boy. But damn you for not wanting back to the future to happen

I just wanna say Fuck Line_JNA for the following reasons

1) Fuck you bitch I don't need a reason
2) Fuck you it's Thursday
3) Fuck you for being a fake ass JNA. You will never live up to the real JNA.

Why have it be a seperate event when you fucking know that EVO is the main draw of the whole planet? I thought EVO was also a celebration of ALL fighting games. CEOtaku last weekend was great, and I'm glad Jebailey did that, but it doesn't rise to the level of drawing all the attraction that is EVO. Of course Street Fighter will forever be king, but there needs to be other games too, the 3D fighters and the anime fighters as well.

There's no point in having a seperate EVO for anime fighters. That's just flat out as boring as an NFCE game and being super fucking exclusionary, you Capcom bully.

Hey buddy I've been in this shit since 2001. I gave yall 14 years. 14 fucking years to prove me you guys were worth liking! NO NO NO

#SayNoToAnmiu

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
We stopped doing score based reviews since the summerish, now just 2-4 positives and negatives each at the end. If I were to score it I would give it a 8.2. On that note, time to find a Sega PR guy to annoy for my Yakuza 5 Review Copy.

When is that even coming out? I have it preordered since it went up. It's being sent to die because it's digital and on PS3 :(

Persona gets so much hype. Is it actually good?

Persona 4 Gold is probably one of the best RPGs of all time. Haven't gone back and played Persona 3 yet.

Whats the best racing franchise?

Wipeout

;_;

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article40774302.html
Campbell continues to find ways to spice up practice. On Wednesday, he started the session with what appeared to be a rugby scrum.

Campbell put young players in the middle of the circle and instructed them to fight their way out. The exercise was something Campbell said he thought up in recent days.

“It was just something to get them going a little bit,” Campbell said. “Not much to it. It was just to get them in there. … It kind of gets everyone fired up a little bit. It just kind of created a little bit of energy.”
:jnc

You have to love this guy.

minx

Seems like Ratliff freaked out after being released. Threatened to come back to the facilities and kill people. This is what I'm hearing from my sources. I'll have to hit up Schefter so he can confirm.

Sanjuro

Vic Carucci ‏@viccarucci 15m15 minutes ago

According to #NFL sources, #Bills WR Percy Harvin didn't join the team in London bc he is contemplating retirement bc of hip injury.

Buffalo dying.

Adam Schefter Verified account ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago

Percy Harvin increasingly frustrated w/ hip + knee injuries expected to sideline him indefinitely, per sources. Not considering retirement.

Buffalo still dying.

Pretty hilarious that when Assassin's Creed apparently turns out to be not completely terrible, Gaming Side's first reaction is that Ubi must be buying off reviews and that the gaming media is in the tank with them.

bionic77

Its weird but I am kind of worried about the Chiefs if we don't have a healthy Ben out there.

They have been close in almost all of their games and always find a way to lose at the end.

Its going to be a battle of the morons when we come to town and I hope Tomlin doesn't find a way to outfuck Reid in this game.

Play Landry one more week and lets hope we can find a way to get the W and get Ben and co. ready for the Bungles.

Don't know what the fuck is wrong with Shazier though. I wonder what the fuck is wrong with him...

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Pretty hilarious that when Assassin's Creed apparently turns out to be not completely terrible, Gaming Side's first reaction is that Ubi must be buying off reviews and that the gaming media is in the tank with them.

I don't know why it's surprising.

Lord knows they had to learn a lesson with the last one.

I'm pretty sure that regardless of reviews, its still Assassin's Creed. (i.e. completely out of ideas and a chore to play through)

I always loved him as a player, he was limited in talent compared to Shockey but a nasty blocker who gave it his all every play.
It's always expected to see coaches talking about being tough, being aggressive, blah blah blah. Thing is, with this guy you can tell it's not just talk! I don't have high hopes for when the schedule gets tougher but it would be cool to see him have moderate success at least. I always like the idea of finding the next up and coming coach as opposed to getting some retread or taking a chance on a college coach who will probably hate his life in 2 or 3 years.

Top Bottom