• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Lloyd-Christmas-Happy-to-Sad.gif

what a shit show. every week its something else. tonight, our offense was a joke. i'd have rather had some turnovers on deep shots than just chicago bearing it all night. offensive line is a fucking joke, kap is air mailing shit not giving our receivers a chance or giving the refs a chance to throw a stupid ass flag, our pass rush should've had like 3 or 4 more sacks if they weren't fucking idiots. i guess our secondary showed up today but they also gave up some big plays so whatever

when was the last time a team had the 32nd ranked defense and 32nd ranked offense? i'm hoping we can achieve that goal. the only thing i will say is thank GOD (and by that i mean russell wilsons god!) that we can hold jed york PERSONALLY responsible! rest easy at night, niners fans, knowing that we have that ace card up our assholes to be played at a time and place of our choosing!

Not sure what you were expecting when this season started.

That's the face of a man who has had enough bullshit.

I'm shocked he didn't just walk off the field and straight into the locker room.

Whoa whoa, is this supposed to mean that Kap isn't one of the main reasons this team failed to capitalize on winning s Super Bowl in the last 4 years.

9ers putting their basket into Kap the last 4 years was one of their big downfalls . This dude did not have much potential to improve , on the contrary... He has regressed . He can't read plays (doesn't care for it) and his athleticism can only take him so far. His throwing has shockingly even gotten worse.

tAANo3U.gif

Wtf is that?

Line_HTX

Snitches get stitches but animus end up in ditches.

You ain't nothin' but a Snitch Bitch, snitchin' ass bitch~
Snitch Bitch, snitchin' ass bitch, and you know it. You know it.
And I know... that you know I know it.

Goff throws 5 INTs, ESPN keeps hyping him afterwards anyway:

5MHUgnl.png

Man, Goff and Hackenberg are shit... None of the QB's look convincing to get for the 1st pick...

Kapernick isnt great, but this whole team has been gutted, its not all on him, we literally went from a top 5 defense and top 5 oline to worst in the entire league in one offseason

linkboy

Kapernick isnt great, but this whole team has been gutted, its not all on him, we literally went from a top 5 defense and top 5 oline to worst in the entire league in one offseason

Throw in the god awful coaching and it just compounds the issue.

Tiller, while not great, has looked a shit ton better then Development a LG, yet they continue to swap them each quarter. It's asinine, pick the better player (Tiller) and go with him.

On one of Kaepernick's sacks, Devey was all the way on the opposite side of the line, standing like he had a stick in his ass, while the guy who sacked Kaepernick came through where Devey was supposed to be.

The 49ers were on of the worst red zone teams last sseason (they were never really that good in that dept under Harbaugh, tbh) , Geep Chryst was responsible for the red zone under Harbaugh.

You can tell that Tomsula is in way over his head, he literally has no clue what's going on.

Deion was 100% correct with what he said at halftime. I've missed most of the games this season since I'm in Korea and quite frankly, I feel like I'm not missing much.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
wienke. Cajun says without a doubt you're an animu.

can confirm

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

What does this mean? What's my prognosis?

Do I start sleeping in jeans? Should I squee and hand out various kinds of flightless birds?

Whoa whoa, is this supposed to mean that Kap isn't one of the main reasons this team failed to capitalize on winning s Super Bowl in the last 4 years.

9ers putting their basket into Kap the last 4 years was one of their big downfalls . This dude did not have much potential to improve , on the contrary... He has regressed . He can't read plays (doesn't care for it) and his athleticism can only take him so far. His throwing has shockingly even gotten worse.

tAANo3U.gif

Wtf is that?

Oh sure kaep is dogshit and he's not helping anything, I also think he isn't being given a chance to succeed because the rest of the situation is also dogshit. There are legitimate things going on that any quarterback would be frustrated with and that's kinda my point. Some of those sacks were so ridiculous it's like the rushers came in unblocked. I don't think he calls his own protection though? Honestly haven't noticed.

Watched that entire game for some reason and Kaep is soooooooo awful. Just awful. It's true that he didn't get a lot of help but he still looks lost and afraid out there. I know defenses key in on it more but it seems like he is basically never looking to run anymore. If I was the 49ers I'd be trying to get that going for him, maybe with some designed runs or some option plays. Defenses don't seem to respect his running ability anymore and he can't fit passes into small windows so their offense is just shot.

QB position truly is in a dire spot around the league right now.

Top Bottom