• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Anyone in the xbone preview program do the new dashboard? Already like it immensely more. Seems to have gotten rid of the most annoying aspect of the old one, the constant loading from tab to tab

Hammer24

Banned
Anyone in the xbone preview program do the new dashboard? Already like it immensely more. Seems to have gotten rid of the most annoying aspect of the old one, the constant loading from tab to tab

Have it for a while now, sadly its still buggy.
BTW, to make the dash snappier, put the google dns as secondary dns in. This even sped up the old dash tremendously. And it helps with the current "re-installing" bug.

MechDX

baseball is shit and I was born in the 1900s

I don't use twitter!

Thought you said you had a twitter account just rarely used it?

If it isn't you who is it? He started following me when I first got on Twitter and everyone around him is a NFL GAF person. He also has 14 NFL GAF followers.

Now that I know it isn't you I don't want to live anymore. :(

MechDX

5-6 inches of rain this weekend in Houston from that hurricane hitting Mexico.

Hopefully Wienke can get my damn Whataburger order correct

Greg

Thought you said you had a twitter account just rarely used it?

If it isn't you who is it? He started following me when I first got on Twitter and everyone around him is a NFL GAF person. He also has 14 NFL GAF followers.

Now that I know it isn't you I don't want to live anymore. :(
:jnc

by rarely use it I meant it's a private account with 0 followers and 0 tweets

I have no clue who that is!

Greg

zFAZ76z.gif

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Goff throws 5 INTs, ESPN keeps hyping him afterwards anyway:

5MHUgnl.png

Goff still the best out of a really weak class. The fact that Jones, Hackenberg, Prescott are still in the top 10 shows you everything.

5-6 inches of rain this weekend in Houston from that hurricane hitting Mexico.

Hopefully Wienke can get my damn Whataburger order correct

GAF be all like 5 to 6" is nothing.

I like Goff and lynch, I could see cook Falling alittle when draft stuff starts. Proably still in 1st though. I haven't seen jacoby play yet this season, but sounds like he could have alittle rise.
Edit: Seth Russell ? Isn't he and underclassmen.
And some some will take a shot on cardale higher then expected, Logan Thomas went in the 3rd!

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
I think Cardale is a major major project, and honestly unless he wants to change positions he's never going to be an NFL QB..

...but he projects as a backup honestly.. which he's pretty good at being already.

Jarate

Banned
Honestly, Colleges don't fucking try to help qb's get prepared for the NFL, the win now attitude of college hurts the development of a lot of qbs

NFL needs a good D-League so badly

Honestly, Colleges don't fucking try to help qb's get prepared for the NFL, the win now attitude of college hurts the development of a lot of qbs

NFL needs a good D-League so badly

Off season D league would be welcomed. Maybe Fort Worth could get a team!

I'm not sure if coffee is a cure for racism but it's worth a shot! :)
So he is a two teamer, a Pats fans, and a racist. That is one helluva combo.

I am loving it. Did you connect your controllers and update them after getting the new dash? I had a bug where the screen would keep pushing left, and updating the controllers fixed it.

Draxal

I think Cardale is a major major project, and honestly unless he wants to change positions he's never going to be an NFL QB..

...but he projects as a backup honestly.. which he's pretty good at being already.

He really can't change positions, he's JaMarcus 2.0, but with a stronger work ethic.

Line_HTX

"Social media, unbelievable.

I'm not on Twitter or Facebook and all that. Belichick called it Spacebook or something. I'm with him. Instaface or something like that."

CR8afUzVAAA0Go3.jpg:large

Phillip Rivers pumps out a kid very 5,000 yards or so and never stops working. True American work ethic right there, unlike some other pampered trophy husbands in the league...

Line_HTX

I didn't see the Packers game until the end because I was watching the Seahawks game.

How did the 8 kids thing come about? Nantz bringing up random facts?

Top Bottom