• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Goff throws 5 INTs, ESPN keeps hyping him afterwards anyway:

5MHUgnl.png

That is a whole lot of meh. Goff is OK, but I don't think he's franchise QB material. Hack and Cardale are trash

Zeke

Since cassel is the new qb and he hasn't practiced with Dez he's going to use a VR setup to "simulate timing and anticipate routes with Dez" I didn't even know this was a legit thing that sounds pretty awesome. Madden to oculus rift!

jakncoke

Banned
1996 was the last time a draft didnt have a qb if the 1st that draft had qbs greats such as

Tony Banks 2nd 42 pick
Bobby Hoying 3rd 85 pick
Jeff Lewis 4th 100 pick
Danny Kanell 4th 130 pick
Spence Fischer 6th 203 pick
Mike Cawley 6th 205 pick
Jon Stark 7th 238 pick
Kyle Wachholtz 7th 240

Since cassel is the new qb and he hasn't practiced with Dez he's going to use a VR setup to "simulate timing and anticipate routes with Dez" I didn't even know this was a legit thing that sounds pretty awesome. Madden to oculus rift!

It's pretty standard in the league now. Also is Dez really playing? I'd be shocked.

Zeke

I doubt he plays the whole thing was he had to practice this week and he really hasn't. He's been on the field doing solo stuff but no full contact or team practice.

I doubt he plays the whole thing was he had to practice this week and he really hasn't. He's been on the field doing solo stuff but no full contact or team practice.

I wouldn't be surprised if they throw him out there as a decoy to see if Giants double him or shift coverage.

Zeke

Oh god he would never live that shit down. This next game is huge too with that said I don't want him rushed back. Losing him for the year would be so much worse than just another week or two.

Could you imagine the backlash if he was out there as a decoy and he rebroke it? Garrett would never hear the end of it.

If he breaks it just running a route down the field I think it'd be chalked up as a freak accident. If it's getting tackled or throwing a block then yeah I'd blame the coaches for letting him out there

Narag

"Social media, unbelievable.

I'm not on Twitter or Facebook and all that. Belichick called it Spacebook or something. I'm with him. Instaface or something like that."

CR8afUzVAAA0Go3.jpg:large

You could have posted a Tomsula.jpg and I wouldn't have thought twice about it.

You know when a career is coming to an end is when you look at free agent pool in fantasy football and Peyton Manning's name is listed there. Sad times

Are Titans fans happy they didnt make the trade with the Eagles or not? Seems like they could have gotten a lot of pieces to rebuild if they had made that deal.
Other Titan fans may be happy, I'm not. Could of used the picks for OL/Defense. Wasted opportunity and now Mariota is getting killed out there

Line_HTX

Texans veteran Vince Wilfork’s return home comes amid personal tragedy.

A good friend of Wilfork’s, Corey Jones – a popular church drummer and the younger brother of former NFL player C. J. Jones – was shot and killed by a Palm Beach Gardens police officer early Sunday morning. Jones’ car had broken down on I-95 and he was approached by a plain-clothes officer in an unmarked car. Police say Jones confronted officer with a weapon and that’s when he was shot.

"It worked out that I can be with them for a little bit, then re-focus my mind on football," Wilfork said. "But it’s going to be on my mind until justice is served. This is not the first time this has happened. We see a lot of this going on in society. But when it affects you personally . . . (Jones) is family to me . . . I’m not bashful speaking about it.

"I have tons of respect for law enforcement. I have friends who are police officers. But when somebody you know was shot dead . . . We have to figure it out as a society, not just in this case but all he cases that been going on for a while now. We’ve got to figure out a solution. Everybody needs to be held accountable, plain and simple."

Top Bottom