• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

zychi

Banned
Anyone in the xbone preview program do the new dashboard? Already like it immensely more. Seems to have gotten rid of the most annoying aspect of the old one, the constant loading from tab to tab
I did, too many crashes, and a bunch of media apps i use wouldnt load. We(its my roommates xbox) went back to the old one in case the new games mess up on it

Why do all the amazing women live so far away from me. Was abroad for a week and a half, met this absolutely fantastic chick, spend some amazing nights together, and ffs, I'm so fucking infatuated with her. Doesn't help that she's the most beaufitul woman I've ever seen. Goddamn.

Narag

“I’ve heard whispers behind the scenes that something big could happen,” Matt Maiocco of CSNBayArea.com said after Thursday’s game. “I don’t know what it’s going to be. I don’t know what they’re talking about. But clearly the 49ers can’t go on this way. The coaching staff looks overmatched, the players look overmatched. The 49ers were plain and simple overmatched today against a team that came in with four losses. . . . There are a lot of very upset people in the 49ers organization.”

The most obvious target for change is quarterback, where Colin Kaepernick is now 1-6 against the Seahawks and way too inconsistent to continue to deserve to play.

The fact that the 49ers would even consider using Blaine Gabbert shows just how poorly Kaepernick has done.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/23/something-big-could-be-coming-for-49ers/

Obv York & Baalke have summoned the ghost of BIll Walsh to set the team right.

Do you have me on ignore or something? It keeps happening because he keeps inviting gang members back to his mansion and then they come back and rob the place. He is just lucky he wasnt there when it all went down.

Are you being sarcastic because of the chip racist thing or do you really think that happened?

JABEE

Do you have me on ignore or something? It keeps happening because he keeps inviting gang members back to his mansion and then they come back and rob the place. He is just lucky he wasnt there when it all went down.
My question was more of a rhetorical device.

Manziel might receive discipline.

In the words of drake burn it all burn it all
fp41clR.gif

Spinluck

Pagano about why we stopped using Gore

Bowen: This was a question that Chuck Pagano addressed after the game on Sunday. Gore finished Sunday with 13 carries for 78 yards (like you said, 6.0 yards per carry). Gore's last carry on Sunday came at the 2:32 mark of the third quarter, right before the fake punt led to the Colts trailing by 13 points. Pagano said on Monday that the Colts should have leaned on the run a little more: "We could have stayed maybe with the run game a little bit longer," Pagano said on Monday. "But there was a point where I told Pep (Hamilton), 'We've got to go up-tempo and we got to get this thing down the field in a hurry.' Probably could have ran it a few times there, but that's on me." Gore is averaging right around 15 carries a game this season which is a little less than the numbers he averaged in his days with San Francisco. If the Colts stay ahead of schedule, I could see him right around 16-18 carries per game going forward.

Zeke

Are you being sarcastic because of the chip racist thing or do you really think that happened?
Jackson made comments about being friends with some. Doesn't necessarily have to be the gang he's being friendly with could be a rival gang that knows who is hanging out there. Safe bet there are weapons, drugs and cash there. Makes it tempting to rob.

squicken

Maclin will always be the move that Chip regrets most. Whatever the extra cost, would have been worth it

Why would JFF be disciplined? For speeding? For not letting his girlfriend jump out of a car? There was no evidence of any domestic abuse. The police on the scene found a minor abrasion consistent with his story; that he restrained her from exiting the vehicle.

The union better get Johnny those Brady lawyers

Jackson made comments about being friends with some. Doesn't necessarily have to be the gang he's being friendly with could be a rival gang that knows who is hanging out there. Safe bet there are weapons, drugs and cash there. Makes it tempting to rob.

A few years ago his house got robbed of $250000 in cash, and he is still bringing gang members back there to show off. He is so lucky to not have been home either time.

squicken

Pagano about why we stopped using Gore

So, Pagano basically panicked after the Pats scored to open the half. What an idiot

e:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Titans HC Ken Whisenhunt said Marcus Mariota will not play Sunday vs Atlanta. Zach Mettenberger gets the start.

sf2fan gets his wish

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Titans HC Ken Whisenhunt said Marcus Mariota will not play Sunday vs Atlanta. Zach Mettenberger gets the start.

sf2fan gets his wish
Yet he played almost three whole quarters after the injury...

Wisenhunt needs to go. Coaching purely for his job at this point and he's not even good at that.

Fox318

Why would JFF be disciplined? For speeding? For not letting his girlfriend jump out of a car? There was no evidence of any domestic abuse. The police on the scene found a minor abrasion consistent with his story; that he restrained her from exiting the vehicle.

3eSy7eU.gif

MechDX

SF2fanatic

It's happening!

squicken

https://twitter.com/timkawakami?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

lotta background on Tomsula, Baalke and York. They would have hired Adam Gase, but condition was he take Tomsula as his DC. Gase said no

Trent-Baalke-Jim-Tomsula-Jed-York.jpg

Since cassel is the new qb and he hasn't practiced with Dez he's going to use a VR setup to "simulate timing and anticipate routes with Dez" I didn't even know this was a legit thing that sounds pretty awesome. Madden to oculus rift!
lmao.

Sounds like a new version of "mental reps".

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Maclin will always be the move that Chip regrets most. Whatever the extra cost, would have been worth it

Defending a woman beater to the teeth. Not the hill you want to die on, bro.

Crowley said Manziel hit her and pushed her head against the glass while driving. She also told police that she feared for her life at one point.

A witness reported that Manziel passed her car on the highway's shoulder at a high rate of speed then crossed several lanes to exit the highway. As he did, Crowley tried to leave the moving car, and Manziel pulled her back in. The witness said Manziel was "flying" on the highway and that she noticed Manziel hitting Crowley.

You call it dirty, I call physical. I miss Suh.

Just don't hit our QB.
Honestly they played a clean game against the Titans outside of the Vernon hit which was questionable (hard to judge intent on that one). There was a noticeable uptick in physicality and toughness though, no doubt.

Top Bottom