• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

methodman

Banned
fuck you kap

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-23%20at%2012.51.22%20PM.png

Defending a woman beater to the teeth. Not the hill you want to die on, bro.
The whole situation isn't somthing I'd comment on. We have the little info in the police report and video. And I'm not gonna comment on her by saying things like "she's not right for him" or judge her by her social media accounts. None of you know shit about her or there personal life, the whole thing is just something I won't go to bat for any party. Just wait for everything to unfold. Ppl can say Manziel didn't do anything wrong from what they read so far, but never the less this isn't a good look.....or good press.

Really why besides I haven't commented on any of it besides this post

Edit: if it's not obvious this post is not defending Manziel , maybe could have worded it better. merely saying I don't agree with ppl putting his girlfriend to task.

BigAT

The whole situation isn't somthing I'd comment on. We have the little info in the police report and video. And I'm not gonna comment on her by saying things like "she's not right for him" or judge her by her social media accounts. None of you know shit about her or there personal life, the whole thing is just something I won't go to bat for any party. Just wait for everything to unfold. Ppl can say Manziel didn't do anything wrong from what they read so far, but never the less this isn't a good look.....or good press.

You're right, she probably isn't right for him, in that it seems like she doesn't like getting punched and he seems to like punching her.

You're right, she probably isn't right for him, in that it seems like she doesn't like getting punched and he seems to like punching her.
Lol did u read my post as defending Manziel? It wasn't.

That wasn't my opinion the "not right for him" was what I've seen various ppl post

Look at the edits fool. " I cringe when ppl say she's crazy and comments alike"

Konka

Banned

Maybe there was a wasp attacking her and he was just trying to punch the wasp before it could sting her...seems unlikely.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
It's cool to hit women as long as you don't leave any bruises or blood! Thanks squicken. Body blows only from here on out.

It's cool to hit women as long as you don't leave any bruises or blood! Thanks squicken. Body blows only from here on out.

It does seem a bit suspicious that the other car said he was driving like crazy and speeding and yet they were able to look into his car and see him hitting her. Wasnt this at night also? Pretty tough to see into another car moving at a high rate of speed in the dark.

squicken

This is my last comment on it. Don't know why I'm engaging with a guy who stans a rapist. She said he bashed her head against the window. Police on the scene found no evidence of that.

Goff just has a really weak ego. He bought into the hype and with a little bit of struggles, he lost his shakeability and pocket presence. He reminds me of Gabbert.

Narag

Fuck you!

No, fuck you for the following.

• Trent Truck
  • Josh Cribbs
  • Being unable to beat the Broncos when the game was handed to you.
  • Corrupting a good boy like JFF by bringing him into such a rough city.
  • Not giving Josh Gordon the support he needs.
  • Being part of an organization that's slowly sapped all joy from Blackghost's life such that all he can find to brighten his day is offbrand food names.

Thank you for setting Hoyer free though.

squicken

Goff just has a really weak ego. He bought into the hype and with a little bit of struggles, he lost his shakeability and pocket presence. He reminds me of Gabbert.
Was kind of a bummer watching him last night. People say he has no talent around him, but Eli and Cutler played for way overmatched teams in the SEC and thrived

Edit: if it's not obvious this post is not defending Manziel , maybe could have worded it better. merely saying I don't agree with ppl putting his girlfriend to task.
This is a good post, brother BG. One big problem with our society is everyone wants to make a snap judgement on a situation instantly. People love judging people and assigning blame. After that they'll generally stick with their take, regardless of what new information might come out. The better option is to just wait and see where the facts lead!

That is some unbelievably good Photoshop work. Pretty cool! Screw the Heat, though.

what did Tomsula do to get such loyalty from owners and gm?

1- He's a grinder. Worked his way up taking any job he can to coach football
2- Solid D- Line coach
3- Players love him. Vets have always made sure to praise him in the past. Even now, I think the players for the most part still play hard for him despite how poorly they're being coached.
4- Works for cheap.
5- Will never question the York-Baalke front office.

squicken

Really like the Sonics/Hawks but the Raiders/Warriors one is awesome in all ways

Bucks/Pack, Texans/Rockets and Bears/Bulls were terrible

I'd rather have Bradford (or Sanchez) than Kaepernick to be honest.

I think he's too far past the point of recovery for whatever remedy Chip can scheme up to save him.

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 17m17 minutes ago
Giants list DE Robert Ayers, LB Jon Beason, DT Johnathan Hankins, LB Devon Kennard, WR Rueben Randle, CB Trevin Wade as probable for Sunday.

Odell is also listed as questionable but he's playing.

jakncoke

Banned
Ive had the youtube stream up, I hope they go to the perch that over looked the pool. This current view is donkey dicked and doesnt really show perception of the surge advancement

Top Bottom