• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Striker

Odell is also listed as questionable but he's playing.
They'll need McBride and Casillas. They just have three healthy corners who know the defense, as I can't imagine they'll throw in McFadden so quickly in the base defense. And Casillas is one of LB's who can actually cover backs and Witten. Last time these guys played, Unga kept getting destroyed by both.

Just caught ESPN Radio and they just noted something interesting. Why isn't anyone investigating Al Michaels for his blatant bet fixing during SNF? People who took the under on that Deflategate prop bet got fuuuucked over when he pulled that shit.

rando14

CSBQ4N3U8AAxKZg.png

bbE7K3H.gif

MechDX

#Texans owner Bob McNair has retracted his contribution to the Campaign for Houston, a group opposing Houston's Equal Rights Ordinance.

Texans owner Bob McNair: 'I do not believe in or tolerate personal or professional discrimination of any kind.'

Via Twitter.

BigAT

Just caught ESPN Radio and they just noted something interesting. Why isn't anyone investigating Al Michaels for his blatant bet fixing during SNF? People who took the under on that Deflategate prop bet got fuuuucked over when he pulled that shit.

Why should he be held responsible for some idiots betting on how much he would talk? If you're wagering money on announcer prop bets you deserve to get fuuuuucked.

Did they have to make up a logo to use for Seattle basketball or something? Is that the WNBA team's colors? I don't get it.

Zeke

Man Guadalajara looks dark like it's ready to just open up. Hope your family stays safe Trejo. Don't know any of my family down there pretty much lost contact when my great grandparents came to the states.

Man Guadalajara looks dark like it's ready to just open up. Hope your family stays safe Trejo. Don't know any of my family down there pretty much lost contact when my great grandparents came to the states.

Thanks, I'm asking around to other family and it seems they all left yesterday but they aren't sure.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
why? don't bet on stupid shit that someone like the announcer can easily control.

Why should he be held responsible for some idiots betting on how much he would talk? If you're wagering money on announcer prop bets you deserve to get fuuuuucked

Normally I'd agree. But the way that went down made me think that he was one of the idiots betting on how much he would talk. Or at least he got his palms greased by someone who bet that over.

I can't stand to see corrupt announcers in my sports.

759.gif

Spinluck

That could be better than Saban

Is the Belichick coaching tree really cursed though?

Patricia seems like a legitimately good coach. But I cannot tell how much of the defense is him or Belichick. He utilizes their talent really well from what I've seen.

There are people who don't think Saban leaves Bama. So I just read an entire list of "realistic" possibilities.

Konka

Banned
Normally I'd agree. But the way that went down made me think that he was one of the idiots betting on how much he would talk. Or at least he got his palms greased by someone who bet that over.

I can't stand to see corrupt announcers in my sports.

759.gif

I don't think corruption counts if somebody is betting that you'll do something that is completely your free will and outside and contractual obligations. If there was a prop bet on how many beers Jak will drink tomorrow I think it's fair if he sees that and decides to stay sober.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I don't think corruption counts if somebody is betting that you'll do something that is completely your free will and outside and contractual obligations. If there was a prop bet on how many beers Jak will drink tomorrow I think it's fair if he sees that and decides to stay sober.

That's not how jak works.

jnc!!!!!!!!!!!

jakncoke

Banned

sober on a saturday. no way. 12 min

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
No, fuck you for the following.

• Trent Truck
  • Josh Cribbs
  • Being unable to beat the Broncos when the game was handed to you.
  • Corrupting a good boy like JFF by bringing him into such a rough city.
  • Not giving Josh Gordon the support he needs.
  • Being part of an organization that's slowly sapped all joy from Blackghost's life such that all he can find to brighten his day is offbrand food names.

Thank you for setting Hoyer free though.

Why you gotta be so ruuuuuude?

Don't you know I'm human tooooo?

Spinluck

As DC? Sure.

Would have a thing to get after Grigson and Irsay.

If you think Paganos swinging gate was bad wait until Jak , in a drunken tirade, has your special teams all running around in cirlcles on the field

He would be a match made in heaven for ole Jimmy!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Coaching would be the thing that sets jaks life straight and he would become better than belichick without the need to cheat.

Then they'd make a movie out of it.

Konka

Banned
Why you gotta be so ruuuuuude?

Don't you know I'm human tooooo?

I hate that song with ever fiber of my being. Why would you fucking ask the dad if it's okay to marry his daughter and when he says no get all pissy and basically "Fuck you, I'm gonna marry her anyway" like he's the rude one. He probably said No cause the dude is a pissy ass who gets his panties in a bunch over shit like that.

Top Bottom