• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Line_HTX

This was already mentioned earlier, but here's the full statement from Bob McNair on rescinding his $10,000 to anti-HERO group:

"I recently made a personal contribution to Campaign for Houston because my thorough review of the HERO ordinance led me to believe that a thoughtful rewrite would provide a better ordinance that would provide strong non-discrimination protections for all Houstonians, which I would support, and would be less divisive of our city.

It was on these principles that I made my personal contribution to Campaign for Houston. To my great dismay, Campaign for Houston made numerous unauthorized statements about my opposition to HERO in print, broadcast and social media – including attributing certain statements of belief to me. Their actions and statements were never discussed with nor approved by me. Therefore I instructed the Campaign to return my contribution.

I do not believe in or tolerate personal or professional discrimination of any kind. I also believe that we Houstonians should have an ordinance that unites our community and provides a bold statement of non-discrimination. I encourage all Houstonians to vote on November 3.

Robert F. Kennedy once said, 'Few will have the greatness to bend history itself; but each of us can work together to change a small portion of events, and in the total of those acts will be written the history of our generation.'"

Dark, forboding FEAR-MONGERING ads should not fly here. Thank goodness the Texans understand that it won't fly with them too. Former Astro Lance Berkman also needs to disassociate himself from a cause that's grossly picking on one tiny part of the ordinance betting on the most extreme of unintended consequences.

Basically everything what captive said about the issue.

Just caught ESPN Radio and they just noted something interesting. Why isn't anyone investigating Al Michaels for his blatant bet fixing during SNF? People who took the under on that Deflategate prop bet got fuuuucked over when he pulled that shit.

Because they're joking about how absurd the whole thing is. Prominent, high profile bets going on about things that announcers are saying... It's ridiculous. You can rest assured that if Michaels or Collinsworth were betting on how many times Deflategate would be mentioned they would have quietly mentioned it 10 times in a single sentence in the 4th quarter and won the bet, not made a joke show of it mocking anybody who bet.

If you're betting on how much somebody is going to say something, you deserve to lose all of your money

I really really hate this site and the internet sometimes and overreactions over trivial events and the fucking virgins who wont procreate trying to explode in reaction because their live is mundane between nintendo games and halo. sad pathetic manchildren on this site and internet
:you

Godslay

Banned
I really really hate this site and the internet sometimes and overreactions over trivial events and the fucking virgins who wont procreate trying to explode in reaction because their live is mundane between nintendo games and halo. sad pathetic manchildren on this site and internet

Fuckin' A.

Disappointing game to go to last night, but the new stadium is nice. Good seats too. Thankfully Kaep is gone after this year.

How the hell is Kap leaving going to fix the Niners? O-Line still trash. Coaching staff, I'm talking Head Coach, Offensive and Defensive Cordinators, couldn't win a game of tic-tac-toe against a goldfish. And the owner is a self-entilted little rich kid who will fire anyone even remotely competent. The Niners problems run way deeper than just the fact that their once above average Quarterback is now completely broken. We bring in a new QB but leave the same system, he'll have the same old problems, today's "we want Gabbert" is yesterdays "we want Carr," afterall. Also screw Erik Pears.

Bread

Banned
leave halo alone

How the hell is Kap leaving going to fix the Niners? O-Line still trash. Coaching staff, I'm talking Head Coach, Offensive and Defensive Cordinators, couldn't win a game of tic-tac-toe against a goldfish. And the owner is a self-entilted little rich kid who will fire anyone even remotely competent. The Niners problems run way deeper than just the fact that their once above average Quarterback is now completely broken. We bring in a new QB but leave the same system, he'll have the same old problems, today's "we want Gabbert" is yesterdays "we want car," afterall. Also fuck Erik Pears.

Kaep leaving is just the first step of fire everyone involved with the 49ers.

Bread

Banned
uGNWCu1.jpg

*faints*

Line_HTX

Meh, it's just as harmless as a Sailor Uranus action figure. That person is reaching a little too much.

OH GOD, he fucking got a new tag because of it! :JNFUCKINGC

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=182708717&postcount=130

Fucking animus

Don't slander Guilty Gear!

D:

:FuckingYou

Patriots7

I hate that song with ever fiber of my being. Why would you fucking ask the dad if it's okay to marry his daughter and when he says no get all pissy and basically "Fuck you, I'm gonna marry her anyway" like he's the rude one. He probably said No cause the dude is a pissy ass who gets his panties in a bunch over shit like that.
True love conquers all.

Kaep leaving is just the first step of fire everyone involved with the 49ers.

I dunno man. I agree that longterm Kap isn't the answser but their are hundreds of other places I'd start first. From the top of my head I'd say fire Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Kap is getting way more blame than warranted, especially by the fans. The way to go is to install a new stable working system before axing him.

Top Bottom