• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

TheFatOne

uGNWCu1.jpg

*faints*

How is that really a cross between Celtics and Pats? It's just Celtics shit plastered all over football equipment.Pass.

Hunter S.

I've touched on this slightly in my posts, as to what is part of the problem with PM. This goes into detail as to why it's a more difficult offense to run initially with PM under the helm and part of why he struggles in Kubes variation of the WCO versus the Moore derivative.

http://www.milehighreport.com/2015/10/23/9602160/broncos-offense-2015-peyton-manning-explainer?utm_campaign=milehighreport&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Super informative article.
Lol, at me trying to explain Tom Moore/Manning offense to my friends and having them actually be interested.

Bread

Banned
How is that really a cross between Celtics and Pats? It's just Celtics shit plastered all over football equipment.Pass.
yeah idk why they called it a mash up when it's clearly just NBA colors on an NFL player.

and hell yeah i think it looks good, i'm a celtics fan first pats fan second.

Line_HTX

Man, it's so dark and windy outside. There's no sun anywhere.

I know, the Mayor said everyone should be cautious this weekend.

yeah idk why they called it a mash up when it's clearly just NBA colors on an NFL player.

and hell yeah i think it looks good, i'm a celtics fan first pats fan second.

As a Dolphins/Laker fan you are literally the worst

Edit: Got confirmation that my family was able to leave the coast for a safer area, they are fine.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Damn

You put him above Mao Zedong, Stalin, Pol Pot, and tons of others that could probably rank above even hitler?

You gone too far Gata.

Generate

Banned
Fridays are so boring since football is all around them. I know there is highschool football but I've watched some of that and it aint real football.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Looking forward to this game against the Chefs. It's like the antithesis of the Cards. KC had a very difficult schedule to begin and then lost their only offensive weapon. The defense has a ridiculous amount of talent on it and that worries me. Not sure if Ben will play. If he's not going to, the Steelers will have to make a roster move by 4 tomorrow afternoon. If Landry Jones starts, expect a low scoring slug fest. If Ben starts, expect the Chefs to win on the strength of two taints.

Top Bottom