• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

^ Yea when I was looking through those that one stood out too.

You know what? Soccer ain't so bad.

PartialBigheartedBassethound.gif

Ylb96Y2.gif

bionic77

Got a free steak dinner at Del Friscos last night and I swear homemade steaks are way better if you get even decent meat that is fresh.

No, fuck you for the following.

• Trent Truck
  • Josh Cribbs
  • Being unable to beat the Broncos when the game was handed to you.
  • Corrupting a good boy like JFF by bringing him into such a rough city.
  • Not giving Josh Gordon the support he needs.
  • Being part of an organization that's slowly sapped all joy from Blackghost's life such that all he can find to brighten his day is offbrand food names.

Thank you for setting Hoyer free though.

Stop abusing my boy Kave!
2329884-abzlot.gif

:jnc, here I thought the Turf Wars were at least temporarily over yesterday

In the fourth quarter of Thursday night's win over the 49ers, Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson kept the ball on a zone-read run and slid near the San Francisco 26-yard line before defenders could contact him.

But it wasn't the smooth kind of slide we've seen from Wilson over the years. He instead fell awkwardly to the ground. According to head coach Pete Carroll, the turf at Levi's Stadium was to blame.

During his weekly appearance on 710 ESPN Seattle, Carroll was asked if the field was dangerous.

"Dangerous? It was certainly on the play that Russell did a baseball slide," Carroll said. "I’m getting after him for forgetting how to slide, and he talked about how the turf just jumped up at him and grabbed him, grabbed his knee. And that was dangerous. Other than that, I know that our guys were really disappointed in that, the footing and their confidence once they got going. It is what it is. It’s what they offer at their stadium."

F SF

Lloyd-Christmas-Happy-to-Sad.gif

what a shit show. every week its something else. tonight, our offense was a joke. i'd have rather had some turnovers on deep shots than just chicago bearing it all night. offensive line is a fucking joke, kap is air mailing shit not giving our receivers a chance or giving the refs a chance to throw a stupid ass flag, our pass rush should've had like 3 or 4 more sacks if they weren't fucking idiots. i guess our secondary showed up today but they also gave up some big plays so whatever

when was the last time a team had the 32nd ranked defense and 32nd ranked offense? i'm hoping we can achieve that goal. the only thing i will say is thank GOD (and by that i mean russell wilsons god!) that we can hold jed york PERSONALLY responsible! rest easy at night, niners fans, knowing that we have that ace card up our assholes to be played at a time and place of our choosing!
Jared Goff here we come, we were derailed for a game, now we're back on track.

cdyhybrid

Someone's gonna lose a Super Bowl because of that shitty ass field.

Let's just hope it's the Patriots if it comes down to it.

I wouldn't be surprised if the league stepped in and tried to improve it between the end of the season and the Super Bowl.

We know no one will be playing on it in that window.

Top Bottom