• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

manfestival

It would suck if the streak ends to the Leafs.

please
clock-eyebrow.gif

bigosc2k

Banned
Got some news from my family that's pretty much in the hurricane, they just lost power but they're all fine right now. I was getting worried since I haven't heard from them all day.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Lost my job but feel an incredible amount of relief. One of those things where you hate your job so your work output sucks but it's easy to get complacent and not look for something better. Thankfully I have like enough savings saved for a year but that probably won't be necessary.

Time to finally study and take that CPA exam! This will be a nice break.

When I go to a state fair I usually just get a funnel cake.

So do I. But fried Oreos are awesome. Try them once in your life.

I'm having tri tip and bbq chicken with some mashed taters and garlic bread, good stuff.

You win.

Got some news from my family that's pretty much in the hurricane, they just lost power but they're all fine right now. I was getting worried since I haven't heard from them all day.

Good to hear that everything is okay man.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Lost my job but feel an incredible amount of relief. One of those things where you hate your job so your work output sucks but it's easy to get complacent and not look for something better. Thankfully I have like enough savings saved for a year but that probably won't be necessary.

Now you can catch up on all your anime.

Konka

Banned

Wienke, invest in my pizza + microbrew sports bar. You can be the numbers guy, I'll make the pizza. This is a marvelous opportunity.

It's all good Weinke. It's just a job. You'll nail your CPA exam and help Bionic hide his money from his wife for purse shopping and so he can build his Magic Johnson statue in the back yard.

Narag

I've been going through some things myself the past month and it's so weird to actually feel relieved that my previous routine had been upended.

John Miller not playing Sunday (death in the family). Can the Bills beat the Jags without their: starting QB, #1 and #2 receivers, 2 more receivers, starting RG, starting RT, starting SS, starting DT, and backup RB? Will Gus be left in London? All this and more answered Sunday!

Spinluck

Come work with me

How is your Spanish?

Name 3 things you like about me

The sucks/good to hear, while losing your job sucks in general. Being able to move on and having the financial stability to survive while moving on is always a good thing. Best of luck Wienke, and may you find a job in the animu field.

Top Bottom