• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Eleuin

Glee1.gif

Someone's gonna lose a Super Bowl because of that shitty ass field.

Let's just hope it's the Patriots if it comes down to it.
Packers are banking on the shitty field. We already did a test run of it, and we're prepping our human bowling bowl for the occasion. (it is hard to tackle flubber, and even harder to tackle it with no footing)

Royals VS Mets is a great world series. Will be happy for whatever fanbase wins.

e: ESPN dredged up this stat:
The upcoming Royals-Mets World Series is the first that didn't include at least one team that existed as a franchise in 1903. The Mets came into existence in 1962; the Royals in 1969.
Tebow christ...

jbug617

Banned
Kave, is this up there with the Leafs choke job against the Bruins? I mean a person on 3rd with no out and they couldn't drive in the run.

a world series without the yankees, red sox, cardinals, or giants? cool.

The best outcome, even if a homophobe gets a ring because of it.

Kave, just bandwagon a winner. Nobody's gonna pick on you for supporting the SF Giants or Patriots for a year next year.

Spinluck

My spanish is muy bueno.

1. Your username rhymes with dick-suck
2. You are more handsome than Andrew Luck
3 My biggest weakness is that sometimes I work too hard

Thank you for your time and interest in the position. We hope to see you again!

you didn't get the position fukboy

Line_HTX

Lost my job but feel an incredible amount of relief. One of those things where you hate your job so your work output sucks but it's easy to get complacent and not look for something better. Thankfully I have like enough savings saved for a year but that probably won't be necessary.

Time to finally study and take that CPA exam! This will be a nice break.

Best of luck to you, and hope you pass the exam!

So uh, it's supposed to flood tomorrow night. Lots of things canceled tomorrow except RenFest, :Jnc

Top Bottom