• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Thanks for the well wishes guys. It's a weird mix of fear and excitement about the future. At least I have a somewhat okay reason for my unemployment for the whole interview process provided I pass the CPA quickly. Three years ago I got this job with a fucking one year gap right after college so nothing is impossible. Just so ready to not be on the road all the time and work a normal job and have a normal life.

The girlfriend is more excited than I am about the whole not traveling thing.

Royals VS Mets is a great world series. Will be happy for whatever fanbase wins.

e: ESPN dredged up this stat:

Tebow christ...

MLB kinda reminds me of the NCAA in that there are blue blood teams.

tumblr_m9bnozf1up1rtmazu_zps77f58b3a.gif

Sorry Kave...

Ridiculously happy you broke this classic gif out though. Besides your avatar, this is like your second most well known thing!

i am ready to take over as king once he goes

Nah Mech is king.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
There's a thread about gross looking food. On my phone and slow internet so anyone want to post spin's struggle lasagna?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Fuck you guys I'm not that ginger looking (thank god). May have to shave the beard to look younger though...ugh

It'll be okay Weinke. We've all had bad jobs. Is this your worst job Weinke?

Worst professional job...not counting my internship which was horrible. Nothing worse than not being given work and then getting yelled at for not doing work. Literally had to beg people for stuff to do but everyone was either too busy to assign work or didn't know what to do with me. Total rock and a hard place.

Good luck weinke.

Thanks man!

Sorry to hear about your job wienke. Yea it sucks to eat into savings, still doing that myself atm

Hopefully as an accountant, it won't be as dire as it is for some people. Oil and gas is in the shitter right now so the Houston job market might be kinda blah.

Jesus Christ.

EcarbZB.png

Dega,

I want a double whataburger with cheese and jalapeños...no tomatoes, large fry, and a large diet lemonade with light ice.

Fuck you guys I'm not that ginger looking (thank god). May have to shave the beard to look younger though...ugh

Worst professional job...not counting my internship which was horrible. Nothing worse than not being given work and then getting yelled at for not doing work. Literally had to beg people for stuff to do but everyone was either too busy to assign work or didn't know what to do with me. Total rock and a hard place.

Dega,

I want a double whataburger with cheese and jalapeños...no tomatoes, large fry, and a large diet lemonade with light ice.

I don't like tomatoes. Texture thing.

Yeah internships suck. Outside of subbing, all my jobs have been retail/fast food so they automatically suck.

Agree with you tomatoes suck. Dega has no room to talk because he hates onions. How the fuck Dega?

Also.. If the words are "not that ginger looking" are to describe your looks. That's still a ginger. You should change your avatar to Ronald Weasley now.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Thanks for the well wishes guys! :')))

and you give me shit for hating onions!

Onions are in everything and awesome whereas whole tomatoes or slices are basically limited to various sandwiches and caprese salad. Off the top of my head anyway.

I kept the beard for my interviews. Just don't look like a hobo.

Hmm. I'll just try keeping it trimmed whenever I start interviewing.

bionic77

wienke you are wrong about tomatoes.

They make every burger better, they are necessary in any salad, and if you grill that shit and put it on a kebab or with some kind of meat (along with onions and green peppers) that shit is orgasmic.

Speaking of food. Coffee is the GOAT in the morning. But I am getting addicted to these overpriced fresh squeezed OJ from Wegmans. I think i am going to have to start cooking some food in the mornings to complement this OJ before I step out with my beloved coffee.

RBH

wienke you are wrong about tomatoes.

They make every burger better, they are necessary in any salad, and if you grill that shit and put it on a kebab or with some kind of meat (along with onions and green peppers) that shit is orgasmic.

Speaking of food. Coffee is the GOAT in the morning. But I am getting addicted to these overpriced fresh squeezed OJ from Wegmans. I think i am going to have to start cooking some food in the mornings to complement this OJ before I step out with my beloved coffee.
This post is 100% correct in all facets.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Fuck tomatoes

Slice of onion > Slice of tomato

Mustard/BBQ sauce > Ketchup

Pesto/Alfredo > Tomato sauce

Caesar salad > Caprese salad

New England Clam Chowder > Tomato soup

Alfredo/BBQ sauce/fucking no sauce > pizza sauce

Top Bottom