• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Fox318

Happy Saturday!

102015-music-drake-hotline-bling-gif-8.gif

proof that Canadians can't dance

MRSA

Banned
You know most BBQ sauce is tomato based, wienke; especially with you being in Texas. Grova likes his vinegar based sauces.

Konka

Banned
Fuck tomatoes

Slice of onion > Slice of tomato

Mustard/BBQ sauce > Ketchup

Pesto/Alfredo > Tomato sauce

Caesar salad > Caprese salad

New England Clam Chowder > Tomato soup

Alfredo/BBQ sauce/fucking no sauce > pizza sauce

Friend, pls.

You know most BBQ sauce is tomato based, wienke; especially with you being in Texas. Grova likes his vinegar based sauces.

Mustard based BBQ sauces are my favorite. Carolina vinegar sauce is too, but I tend to use it as a mop for ribs more than a final sauce.

bionic77

weinke that is some weak ass logic.

Just because other things are good does not invalidate the goodness and awesomsoity of tomatoes.

You have some time to yourself now. Get that shit fixed and come back a better man. A man that can appreciate a fresh tomato on a salad, burger or kabob.

Never been a coffee guy but i think i have to start. The past two weeks i completely run out of Steam around 1 o'clock. Yesterday I sat down for a minute after picking up my daughter from school and passed out for a half hour.

Konka

Banned
Never been a coffee guy but i think i have to start. The past two weeks i completely run out of Steam around 1 o'clock. Yesterday I sat down for a minute after picking up my daughter from school and passed out for a half hour.

Gotta watch out with coffee, it'll make that afternoon crash even worse...

Konka

Banned
I never used to like coffee. Interestingly enough what finally got me into it was enjoying really dark porters and stouts, like Founders Breakfast Stout.

Mmmmmmmmmm

breakfast-stout.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
I never used to like coffee. Interestingly enough what finally got me into it was enjoying really dark porters and stouts, like Founders Breakfast Stout.

Mmmmmmmmmm

breakfast-stout.jpg

my local place is getting the great lakes brewery oatmeal stout in a few days. dunno how that sounds to me. i was kinda ehh when she told me about it

jakncoke

Banned
Definitely pick up a bottle and give it a try. Great for cold weather.

I wish i could only a bottle. Its 6 pack only. Only singles they sell is from damaged cases they get. I need a place like that giant eagle in pittsburgh and build my own 6s that place ruled.

Konka

Banned
Too bad 95% of those hot women are college girls!

Wait, that's not bad...what the fuck am I saying

BiodegradableEmotionalKoi.gif

I wish i could only a bottle. Its 6 pack only. Only singles they sell is from damaged cases they get. I need a place like that giant eagle in pittsburgh and build my own 6s that place ruled.

Yeah my local grocery stores over here in central pa have the build you own six packs, it's great.

Hunter S.

#5, wow!! My boy BG feasting over there in the Cleve!! *air guitar
Too bad for the women the same site lists the hunkiest men to be in almost exclusivly central states like Utah, Montana, Nebraska,Oklahoma and the Dakotas. The method for finding this suppossed truth smells as fishy as Tom Brady's vagina..

bionic77

Coffee is a great pick me up but like with any drug, eventually you start to need higher dosages to obtain the same benefit.

Salaadin

Mmmmmmmmmm

breakfast-stout.jpg
I'm the opposite in a way. I love coffee but I just can't get into porters and stouts. I don't hate them but I just get really sick of them. It's really hard for me to finish a bottle.

Next week college gameday is going to be live from the city with the best team in the nation.

Philly Bitches!

Cant wait until the Owls unleash Jihad upon Notre Dame.

#5, wow!! My boy BG feasting over there in the Cleve!! *air guitar
I've been spreading the word of Cleve forever, but all you sluts thought I was lying!
Finally the receipts!
giphy.gif

"Hey girl wanna come over and eat some noodles? *whispers in ear ...I got those off brands" she swoons

Top Bottom