• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

jakncoke

Banned
I've been spreading the word of Cleve forever, but all you sluts thought I was lying!
Finally the receipts!
giphy.gif

Pittsburgh sluts are hotter than Cleveland St sluts. Therefore the poll is false.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Next week college gameday is going to be live from the city with the best team in the nation.

Philly Bitches!

Cant wait until the Owls unleash Jihad upon Notre Dame.

Northeastern College Football is a joke. From NYC to Philly to Boston. And that's because the high school programs suck, for a variety of reasons, compared to Texas, California and most Southern states.

It's a Basketball environment in those NE cities not a Football environment so you do not get anywhere near top football talent going to Temple or Syracuse.

No one gives a fuck about Temple's jihad against Notre Dame (which they're going to lose anyway Inshallah) except for the 50 or so people who watch Temple football every Saturday.

Northeastern College Football is a joke. From NYC to Philly to Boston. And that's because the high school programs suck, for a variety of reasons, compared to Texas, California and most Southern states.

It's a Basketball environment in those NE cities not a Football environment so you do not get anywhere near top football talent going to Temple or Syracuse.

No one gives a fuck about Temple's jihad against Notre Dame except for the 50 or so people who watch Temple football every Saturday.

and....

map.GIF

Konka

Banned

No one gives a fuck about Temple's jihad against Notre Dame (which they're going to lose anyway Inshallah) except for the 50 or so people who watch Temple football every Saturday.

Shocking that actual cities without room for football fields would be more inclined to play basketball. More news at 11.

jakncoke

Banned

You're wrong like usual. There are only 2 options when it comes to Notre Dame football. 1) fan 2) hate them. Also HC of Temple is a Penn St alum so hope Temple can take out the Fighting Irish

MechDX

I think they are the same. white, goofy looking, strong arm, bad mechanics, cant be consistent

Kind of like Nintendo in the console arena.

Looks good at first and your hopes rise. Then you realize it is the same shit repeatedly and you die inside knowing you are a fanatic of a failure

jakncoke

Banned

Looks good at first and your hopes rise. Then you realize it is the same shit repeatedly and you die inside knowing you are a fanatic of a failure

somewhere snesfreak is mother fucking you while holding a iwata picture and a OOT boxed copy

bionic77

manhattan #1? lol yeah fucking right
There are a lot of really hot women in every big city, but yeah that ain't true.

Cali has the hottest women unless something changed in the past 4 years.

And I have been to Cleveland and Pittsburgh many times, and while there are hot women they don't have the most or the hottest. I will say though that in a bad Cleveland or Pittsburgh winter you can get thirster than in any other climate I have lived in. Hence fat chicks.

jakncoke

Banned
There are a lot of really hot women in every big city, but yeah that ain't true.

Cali has the hottest women unless something changed in the past 4 years.

And I have been to Cleveland and Pittsburgh many times, and while there are hot women they don't have the most or the hottest. I will say though that in a bad Cleveland or Pittsburgh winter you can get thirster than in any other climate I have lived in. Hence fat chicks.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
I think its offensive that you don't respect history, you ignorant cat loving creep shot taking slut.

I'm sorry that escalated ...

you are not you thirst af akron man whore, its all that off brand noodles messing with your brain chemicals being all passive aggressive like a bitch kitty

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

Thankfully, I haven't bought a Nintendo home console since the GC.

I only have a DS/3DS for my weeb games from Atlus.

Line_HTX

I think its offensive that you don't respect history, you ignorant cat loving creep shot taking slut.

I'm sorry that escalated ...

Stop eating ghetto ass ramen noodles, foo. You deserve better food.

You're in Akron, right? I'm sure Sabre can take you out for food that's actaully good for you.

Thankfully, I haven't bought a Nintendo home console since the GC.

I only have a DS/3DS for my weeb games from Atlus.

Orange colored robot weeb. >:p

Top Bottom