• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

OH FUCK

@AdamSchefter
Jim Tomsula did not say Colin Kaepernick is the quarterback, like he has in the past. "We’re evaluating anyone,” Tomsula said.

MechDX

Highest graded CBs in Week 8:
SEA R. Sherman +5.0
STL J. Jenkins +3.3
DET D. Slay +3.3
HOU K. Johnson +3.2
SD J. Verrett +3.2

Per PFF Twitter

Quick. Get Johnson out of Houston before he gets the stink on him

03vr7KV.jpg

which of you did this

Prior to his recent injury, I did think the idea of Matt Forte in Denver was pretty awesome. Probably won't happen now with Hillman playing well, but it would've been nice to see him on a legitimate contender.

Knowing John Elway's propensity for deals that make say, "Are you kidding me? That's not even fair," like Talib, Ware, Sanders, Harris, and Ward, I won't be surprised at all if the Joe Thomas trade does happen.

While getting Joe Thomas would be a ridiculous coup, I wouldn't know how they'd fit his salary into the cap or what they would do with Ryan Clady (unless Browns would be insane enough to take Clady in the swap).

bionic77

Have you seen the AFC wildcard picture lately? I think the Steelers have the best shot of any team!
Two can play at this game...

My bro Tanny just needs more time. I think he might be the one. A new coach, a new system and a average offensive line and maybe this year will be the one you can win the division!

So awkward story... My father-in-law is a huge Packers fan and he gave my daughter a Mickey Mouse wearing a Packers jersey. Of her 50 or so stuffed animals this is the only one she is now attached to...

Here's the little fucker:

il_340x270.831322849_s6s9.jpg

I'm wondering if she'll notice when I switch it out for a Dolphins one.

Haha, any other supporters in the family?

It's just Boston all around in my family. Since the Dutch side doesn't care and there is no American influence anywhere else.

My little brother did buy a Lakers cap at some point, so it's safe to say the Mclaren is gonna be mine.

Two can play at this game...

My bro Tanny just needs more time. I think he might be the one. A new coach, a new system and a average offensive line and maybe this year will be the one you can win the division!
Heh.

I made a post about this earlier today. The competition right now is the Raiders, Jets, Bills, and Dolphins. Who wouldn't take the Steelers out of that group, even without Bell?

Godslay

Banned
While getting Joe Thomas would be a ridiculous coup, I wouldn't know how they'd fit his salary into the cap or what they would do with Ryan Clady (unless Browns would be insane enough to take Clady in the swap).

Yeah, it's a dream at best.

If it was next year probably works out better in terms of space.

oh yeah, so Bengals now have a stretch of TNF, MNF, SNF. 3 straight primetime games yo
The Browns without Hayden really hurts their chances this TNF. He is the only CB in the NFL who I've seen go "island" on Green (without that scheme protection). I think the first Bengals loss comes week 11 in Phoenix.

Crisco

Banned
So my wife and I have known about the pregnancy for ~3 months, but we just found out it's going to be a girl. No more posting booty pics you lousy degenerates!

KaYotiX

Banned
So my wife and I have known about the pregnancy for ~3 months, but we just found out it's going to be a girl. No more posting booty pics you lousy degenerates!

Grats and sorry at the same time, gonna be beating off boys with a stick the rest of your life :)

rando14

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 11s11 seconds ago
Here we go: 49ers trading TE Vernon Davis to Denver for 6th- and 7th-round picks this year, and a 6th-round pick in 2017, sources tell ESPN.

Whoa

cdyhybrid

Grats! Can't wait for you to find out she put up Russell posters in her room 😝

Grats and sorry at the same time, gonna be beating off boys with a stick the rest of your life :)

Dat phrasing.

Edit: VD sucks, but they gave away nothing to get him so why not. Niners firesale starts now, I guess. #JerkOffForGoff

jmdajr

That's cool man. I love hanging out with my daughter. I wish you good times ahead.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 11s11 seconds ago
Here we go: 49ers trading TE Vernon Davis to Denver for 6th- and 7th-round picks this year, and a 6th-round pick in 2017, sources tell ESPN.

It's been real, VD...Thanks for the good seasons, hope you learn how to properly catch the ball again.

Wonder what the Bears would want for Alshon? Eagles need a wr that can catch.
Edit: Jnc jabee we made those posts at the same time. Great minds and such.

Are you familiar with Ray Farmer..

Congrats man

Trent Baalke makes Ray Farmer look competent which is saying something.

Godslay

Banned
Welcome to Denver, VD.

Nice deal. Price is about what everyone expected. Needed depth at the TE after Jeff Heurerman went down with injury. Gives the offense a different weapon at TE than what we had prior, and what Heurerman would have been. Kubes loves his TEs.

Top Bottom