• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Cheerleader.jpg
Gawd dammit!😍
i'm getting back on in a minute, anyone down for some warzone?
I'm on, just playing breakout now. Send a invite when on.
Kas send me a friend request, not sure what ur tag was

http://www.nfl.com/theinterim

I don't know if Dan Campbell is actually as awesome as the profile makes him out to be, but he is America's Hero this week

You do have to admit, the Dolphins look like a completely different team since old oatmeal got canned. Now whether that's because of their opponents, or because he is actually motivating them remains to be seen. If they fight to the end against the Patriots and keep it close, we may have an answer.

JABEE

Old Simpsons episodes are still so good. It's been so long since I have watched the re-runs. There is a marathon on FXX.

Line_HTX

So, uh, the ref who flagged the Ravens for ineligible receiver was distracted and missed him reporting in as eligible.

Sammy Watkins is below a basic bitch. He deserves to lose everything because he's just as stupid and immature as Hardy. Fucking low life fools.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
So this list.

Things Dega hates that the majority of people like
  1. onions
  2. cabbage
  3. Tom Cruise
  4. Booty (from the booty warrior)
  5. A football team that wins (from Jak)

anything else? Dega, your thoughts on this list?

I think I have enough to sue you for slander. Gotta talk to my lawyer Bionic first.

I think I have enough to sue you for slander. Gotta talk to my lawyer Bionic first.

Damn it Dega.. I have to use this again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XscaGDxuQqE

Also. the first suggestions are all things which you have said made up by me.

You wanna challenge some statements.. those last two were made by the Booty Warrior and Jak.. talk to them. But you have to prove they said those things knowing they were false... Good Luck.

Top Bottom