• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The animus ain't the issue, they are the solution.

vcfRl.gif

So you would turn against Grexeno, huh?

7d7c10bc8d05b7ab8b26ccc8576302d7.gif

I can't turn a blind eye anymore. Greg Hardy is a piece of human garbage and it's a disgrace that he is on my team. Why did it have to be this way?

I will hold every team personally responsible for any sack they allow him!

Line_HTX

I can't turn a blind eye anymore. Greg Hardy is a piece of human garbage and it's a disgrace that he is on my team. Why did it have to be this way?

I will hold every team personally responsible for any sack they allow him!

Yeah, I feel sorry that Jerry sends a bad message essentially saying that deviant behavior is normal.

Really disgusting.

Zeke

He's done enough even before his recent shenanigans.

Management circling the wagons to defend him is what really put me over the top. It's fucking shameless and I feel like they think it's 1992. Just total lack of awareness.
It's only going to get worse. Jerry is going to out crazy Al Davis. If they are serious about keeping him long term I hope his contract is incentive heavy with an out clause in case he becomes too much to deal with.

Stay gold Ponyboy, stay gold.

But Ponyboy became Soul Man.. I don't wanna be him. God.. I can't see outsiders without remembering C. Thomas Howell becomes Soul Man and Foyet from Criminal Minds.

You're one of the good ones

I always knew I was good people

Please... I simply despise Russell Westbrick. Completely overrated.

Thats's not how you spell Dwight Howard.

B E A UTIFUL.

BG is getting cocky.

It comes with the territory, He is a king.

God.. you made me remember Flavor of Love.. Thank you.

It was the best of times, and best of times.

Yes it was.

What have I created?

Something amazing.

Time to snatch BG's wig

giphy.gif

Time to fuck with your shoes. DAWG POUND Biiiiiiiiiiitch

uh, Floyd, I don't think that image url looks the same to you as it looks to us. Might want to check your hotlinks, bro

(I mean, this is only relevant if you fix it in the next, say, minute. Otherwise, good luck with your alt)

Top Bottom