• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Lakers are fuckin garbage

jack-nicholson-nodding.gif

and people doubted they could finish with a bottom 3 record.

I enjoy the Lakers sucking..

I really really do. Some Lakers fans whine about being dogshit after suffering last season when the Lakers are probably the most spoiled franchise in American Sports.

I enjoy the Lakers sucking..

I really really do. Some Lakers fans whine about being dogshit after suffering last season when the Lakers are probably the most spoiled franchise in American Sports.

I love being dog shit. Rooting for garbage teams is really stress free and sort of nice. The Lakers playoff runs of the 00s gave me ulcers.

You got that gun :/
Haven't been able play since Wednesday, I'll be on tomorrow though!

I'll try and get the Super Bowl played tomorrow too, then free for Halo all evening. Hopefully we can get all of the resigning and free agents done during the week which leaves us free to draft next Friday/Saturday if everybody is free.

I notice GAF seems to be eating some of my posts recently. Nothing controversial, so they probably weren't intentionally deleted.

Anybody noticing the same thing?

E: Gronk just appeared on Colbert to promote Halo.

I notice GAF seems to be eating some of my posts recently. Nothing controversial, so they probably weren't intentionally deleted.

Anybody noticing the same thing?

E: Gronk just appeared on Colbert to promote Halo.

It was probably the Langoliers of GAF. They eat old posts so time can keep moving forward

nah I have noticed really.

Also.. Gronk must be killing it in endorsement money.

Top Bottom