• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

Maybe see who and what I was replying to before jumping on me for pointing out the obvious.
A bit of a misunderstanding here. Posting the current state of the division does not equal "jumping on you". If cashman got you all upset for lessening the importance of the Eagles win last night, that's fine but I'll say again - your aggression is misplaced, bro.

MRSA

Banned
Are the Raiders going with cdy's boy Reece or Roy Helu as the lead back? Wait did Helu even suit up yesterday?

Crisco

Banned
8 and fucking 0! Kind of a yawner since there are two other undefeated squads still, but NFC home field is looking pretty good right now. I thought this team was still about a year away from having this sort of potential, but Cam's play has got this team and especially the offense punching above it's class. 37 points from the offense yesterday is sensational, and we had two wide open throws for TDs left on the field. Team is clicking on all cylinders now.

Dragon

Banned
I'm proud of how the Colts offense looked today.

Surprise, surprise, Chud comes in and adjusts to all quick passes to get around the Colts offensive line issues and Luck doesn't turn the ball over!

Edit: I'm gonna stand by what I said about Cam. Only likable if you're on/root for his team. The amount of celebrating after plays where he barely runs for the first down in the first quarter is really insufferable. Guy made some great passes (and some real duds) yesterday but really I think I've narrowed it down, to he's a cocky asshole, by NFL terms. It's one of the reasons Jerome Bettis was always so annoying. Overly celebrating 4 and 5 yard runs in the first quarter. Glad the team is winning, the excitement around the team is great, won't be happy for him though!

The Panthers game should not have been that close. I was heated on the way home after the game, complaining to my wife (who couldn't give less of a shit about football) about the Panthers' shortcomings.

We can't pull that kind of shit in the playoffs. We'll be one-and-done.

I come back from vacation to this?

God damn Kubiak. Still!

I'd blame receivers for dropping catchable balls, nonexistent running game and Talib for creating a dumb penalty that took the Colts from a 3rd and long to a 1st and 10 that cinched the game for Indy.

MechDX

I'd blame receivers for dropping catchable balls, nonexistent running game and Talib for creating a dumb penalty that took the Colts from a 3rd and long to a 1st and 10 that cinched the game for Indy.

So the head coaches responsibility.

Kubiaks fault. To quote every Kubiak press conference after a loss ever "It's all on me" while the ring taps the podium of course

Surprise, surprise, Chud comes in and adjusts to all quick passes to get around the Colts offensive line issues and Luck doesn't turn the ball over!

Edit: I'm gonna stand by what I said about Cam. Only likable if you're on/root for his team. The amount of celebrating after plays where he barely runs for the first down in the first quarter is really insufferable. Guy made some great passes (and some real duds) yesterday but really I think I've narrowed it down, to he's a cocky asshole, by NFL terms. It's one of the reasons Jerome Bettis was always so annoying. Overly celebrating 4 and 5 yard runs in the first quarter. Glad the team is winning, the excitement around the team is great, won't be happy for him though!
Cam is like a kid out there, just having fun tossing the ol' pigskin! His antics only annoy me when they're playing the Dolphins. It's not like he's screaming at teammates or constantly talking trash to the other team.

bionic77

In Jerome's defense, he was an obese, worthless choking bitch of a man. So from his perspective it was probably hard not to celebrate every single yard.

Also double fuck the Rams and Bungles. They are dirty teams. Fuck the NFL for allowing the unholy alliance of Fischer and Williams. Thats akin to giving Gronk access to virgins. What did you think was going to happen?

And why does the NFL only protect Brady and Manning? Fuck you Goodell! I swear it seems like you are only allowed to hit Tammy and Bighead in a 6 inch spot on their chest and defenders seem to know they will be flagged if they do't. Both of Ben's injuries happened because he was hit low and neither play resulted in a penalty (though Carr did get one because who knows what the fuck is going on). I know he is a fat pig of a man but rules are rules!

Fuck it all!

bionic77

I put together a video of all of JPPs pass rushing attempts if any Giants fans are interested. I posted it over at the other place but here is the link for those that don't go there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5YqlY1xmUI&feature=youtu.be
I saw the first half.

He might be out of shape or it might be his club hand, but he looked like a no name or backup DE in the first half of that video. Hope he can figure out a way to get back to who he used to be.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

Nah. And I'm not being contrary because you're a Pats fan. I've posted several times how I like Cam. Football is entertainment. I hate robo-players with their canned expressions and phrases. Cam wears his heart on his sleeve and really seems to give a shit about his performance and his team's. I respect that.

Godslay

Banned
Broncos beat themselves and those are the worst kind of losses

They did to some degree, but at the same time the Colts executed and won the game. You have to give them credit.

I'm curious where they go with Talib. Vince Wilfork did exactly the same thing a few years back when he played for the Pats when he eye gouged Brandon Jacobs. He didn't get suspended and only got a $15K fine so there is an existing case. Thinking back that was a damn fine year for him, Losman, Jacobs, and Cutler.

Crisco

Banned
Nah. And I'm not being contrary because you're a Pats fan. I've posted several times how I like Cam. Football is entertainment. I hate robo-players with their canned expressions and phrases. Cam wears his heart on his sleeve and really seems to give a shit about his performance and his team's. I respect that.

Cam is way more self aware then people give him credit for, and while his antics and celebrations are genuine, he knows they needle people as well. They needle his critics in the media, fans of opposing teams, and yes, defensive players too. Maybe they cause guys to overpursue, cheat a little looking to make a big hit instead of staying home playing their gap responsibility, or give him that extra shove as he's going out of bounds. Sure, he's having fun, but there's some gamesmanship there too. Hell, look at Peppers yesterday, knocking the ball out of his hand after he scored. That was the closest he got to Cam all game.

eznark

Banned
Cam is way more self aware then people give him credit for, and while his antics and celebrations are genuine, he knows they needle people as well. They needle his critics in the media, fans of opposing teams, and yes, defensive players too. Maybe they cause guys to overpursue, cheat a little looking to make a big hit instead of staying home playing their gap responsibility, or give him that extra shove as he's going out of bounds. Sure, he's having fun, but there's some gamesmanship there too.

It would needle teams a lot more if he hit his wide open receivers for sure touchdowns. Cam is the only thing that kept GB in that game. Should have been at least 41 at the half.

Cam is way more self aware then people give him credit for, and while his antics and celebrations are genuine, he knows they needle people as well. They needle his critics in the media, fans of opposing teams, and yes, defensive players too. Maybe they cause guys to overpursue, cheat a little looking to make a big hit instead of staying home playing their gap responsibility, or give him that extra shove as he's going out of bounds. Sure, he's having fun, but there's some gamesmanship there too.

Case in point:

https://streamable.com/18xm

MRSA

Banned
jak, you should get Ben one of these like Mech got one for Schoob

d7vWN.gif

Steelers haven't announced it yet, but he's most likely got a Lisfranc injury, he couldn't put any weight on that foot.

Are the Raiders going with cdy's boy Reece or Roy Helu as the lead back? Wait did Helu even suit up yesterday?

Helu was in sweats during yesterday's game, i think Reece will be next one up....next weeks game should be fun to watch if teddy healthy ..

Bridgewater vs Carr

Digg vs Cooper

Crisco

Banned
It would needle teams a lot more if he hit his wide open receivers for sure touchdowns. Cam is the only thing that kept GB in that game. Should have been at least 41 at the half.

The offense put up 37 points and we were up 23 at one point. GB being in the game late was all on the defense, Cam did his job.

bionic77

Big Ben is done );
Is there new news?

The last I saw was a "foot sprain" and out for a few weeks.

Meaning that they are trying to get our hopes up against that we can beat the Browns and we can get gimp Ben back in time to lose to Seattle.

bionic77

Maybe he was scared of those wide open receivers like Rodgers was?

Top Bottom