• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
At this point you want to lose. Keep the crappy coach and get a top pick (look what happened to Miami when they changed coaches). Fire him after you get a new GM. Perfect for you guys!

True.

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 53s53 seconds ago
The future beyond 2015 for #Lions QB Matthew Stafford is very much in doubt, as I understand it.

Don't say it Dega. Don't you dare say it!

‏@AdamSchefter
Lions haven't drafted a Pro-Bowl player in the past 5 drafts. No player they drafted in 2010-2011 is on their roster today.

CTEPpT3WIAQJKHS.jpg

What's the metal gear reference?

It looked pretty much like a c/p of Fallout 3. Which is fine. I can't wait to murder massholes.

That's why Jesus Christ invented assistant position coaches. Seems like a punishment to keep Caldwell. It will delay his ability to find another job when he is inevitably fired. Bush league move.

The war never changes line is literally word for word from a Metal Gear game, and was also featured in a launch trailer. Hard to believe it is just a coincidence.

The war never changes line is literally word for word from a Metal Gear game, and was also featured in a launch trailer. Hard to believe it is just a coincidence.

That war never changes speech is from fallout 3.

That "War Never Changes" speech/line has been part of the franchise since the original in 1997.

If anything, its Metal Gear paying homage to Fallout and not the other way around.

The intros for Fallout 1, 2 and 3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Pt-LnQ2po

Malalaw

Everyone knows Stafford will go to the place with the best food. New Orleans bound!!!

If they don't keep Brees atleast.

That "War Never Changes" speech/line has been part of the franchise since the original in 1997.

If anything, its Metal Gear paying homage to Fallout and not the other way around.

The intros for Fallout 1, 2 and 3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Pt-LnQ2po

That war never changes speech is from fallout 3.

Tahnks guys, I did not remember that from Fallout 3 at all. Then again even thought I played a ton of F3 I dont remember the story at all.

Have you ever heard that Queen song where they steal from Vanilla Ice's original "Ice Ice Baby"?
Queen and Vanilla Ice are not contemporaries at all though, it isnt really the same thing.

BigAT

Have you ever heard that Queen song where they steal from Vanilla Ice's original "Ice Ice Baby"?

@KMart_LI
Dee Milliner is eligible to play, but Bowles said: "At the moment, he's just practicing. If we can make room for him Jets will add him

....wasn't this guy a first round pick a few years ago

jbug617

Banned
@KMart_LI
Dee Milliner is eligible to play, but Bowles said: "At the moment, he's just practicing. If we can make room for him Jets will add him

....wasn't this guy a first round pick a few years ago

yes. He was suppose to be Revis replacement when Revis got traded to TB.

Top Bottom