• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

CTEScpeVAAAtl81.jpg:large

Browns South. Congrats McNair.

Just go ahead and throw Stafford on there

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
CTEScpeVAAAtl81.jpg:large

Browns South. Congrats McNair.

that pic is asinine. How does Leinart even count? He didn't even make it through a game. Like half the list has combined for barely 2 seasons worth of games because of injury.

I mean he forgot Tony Banks, and some other guy that threw like one pass in his Texans career.

MechDX

that pic is asinine. How does Leinart even count? He didn't even make it through a game. Like half the list has combined for barely 2 seasons worth of games because of injury.

I mean he forgot Tony Banks, and some other guy that threw like one pass in his Texans career.

Yeah and Sage Rosenfels, Delhomme, Sexy Rexy, Add all them and they can go full Brown

InfamousBrownsJersey.jpg

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

Yeah it's pretty dumb. Just adding any QB.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Yeah and Sage Rosenfels, Delhomme, Sexy Rexy, Add all them and they can go full Brown

http://dailysnark.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/InfamousBrownsJersey.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

They were mostly all backups playing for the injured starter though not QB's we started with or drafted.

jakncoke

Banned

He just proving Texans fans are dumb

MechDX

They were mostly all backups playing for the injured starter though not QB's we started with or drafted.

So were those Browns QB's. Why do you defend this garbage they keep placing on the field?

McNair gives no fucks. Example of this: last on on 610 on my way home from work Paul Gallant on 610 stated his friend got an email from the Texans last week about her season tickets request. The email was notifying her that her spot in line had moved up, 3 Years ago when she got on the list she was in the 60K area and now was in the 30k area. Money just keeps rolling in

captive

InfamousBrownsJersey.jpg

oh yea Sage! I was at the Rosencopter game, anyone ever says a single player can't lose you a football game I will point to that game.

The Texans were up 27-10, Manning takes them down and scores. 27-17. The next drive the Texans are driving and Sage decides to jump and gets lit up. Colts player recovers and returns for TD. 27-24. On the very next fucking series Sage is out of the pocket on a bootleg and gets strip sacked in the redzone. Colts take one play to take the lead.

I remember some of you fucks here wanted Sage to be the starter. I sat here and said there was no way he was even on the team the next season after that shit.

Line_HTX

Matt Leinart didn't get a chance at starting more than one game. That fan who took that picture needs to get kicked below the belt for terrible inaccuracy.

WedgeX

Banned
Whoa. Just saw the Lions news. Never thought the Fords would actually fire both Mayhew and Lewand. Now the off season can get very interesting and awesome!

captive

So were those Browns QB's. Why do you defend this garbage they keep placing on the field?

McNair gives no fucks. Example of this: last on on 610 on my way home from work Paul Gallant on 610 stated his friend got an email from the Texans last week about her season tickets request. The email was notifying her that he spot in line had moved up, 3 Years ago when she got on the list she was in the 60K area and now was in the 30k area. Money just keeps rolling in

Omg there's a line for the season tickets! That must mean that McNair doesn't care. Do you even understand how much of a non-sequitur that is?

What would make you think he cares? Honestly. Just because they haven't won doesn't mean he doesn't care.

WedgeX

Banned
Also, I think I actually met the lady that is now running the Lions, Sheila Ford Hamp. She's a nice lady, at the least.

Line_HTX

Oh, right. That stupid 4chan game. I'm still angry that they were leading with the game in hand then they were Saged to death starting at 4:04 remaining.

Whoa. Just saw the Lions news. Never thought the Fords would actually fire both Mayhew and Lewand. Now the off season can get very interesting and awesome!
image.php

Life as a Lions fan, huh. Always wanting change because hell, it sure beats the present. I know that feeling, my friend.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

McNair gives no fucks. Example of this: last on on 610 on my way home from work Paul Gallant on 610 stated his friend got an email from the Texans last week about her season tickets request. The email was notifying her that her spot in line had moved up, 3 Years ago when she got on the list she was in the 60K area and now was in the 30k area. Money just keeps rolling in

Only thing I'm defending is common sense. I'm not gonna start making shit up just to make them look worse.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
That was a terrible press conference. No questions, simple statement. Blah.

Rich people don't care about anything that isn't "get richer". The Texans could go winless for the rest of ever and he won't shed a tear

captive

Rich people don't care about anything that isn't "get richer". The Texans could go winless for the rest of ever and he won't shed a tear

false. rich people are fiercely competitive. Also there's easier ways to make money than having to pay however much he had to, to the NFL to get a team.

I can't believe that the jim bob cooter era is off to such a rocky start

did you know he was peytons coach and pey pey was sad when he left?

The war never changes line is literally word for word from a Metal Gear game, and was also featured in a launch trailer. Hard to believe it is just a coincidence.

god damn eagles fans

Fallout has always been war never changes

metal gear is "war has changed"

learn the lore

captive

Nope just that by Mechs logic every team has been the browns at some point and many currently are..

You're not alone BG!!

don't worry, we're both two wins away from getting some free Jack Daniels. And our next game we get Dalton in primetime, so he could suck.

Narag

oh yea Sage! I was at the Rosencopter game, anyone ever says a single player can't lose you a football game I will point to that game.

The Texans were up 27-10, Manning takes them down and scores. 27-17. The next drive the Texans are driving and Sage decides to jump and gets lit up. Colts player recovers and returns for TD. 27-24. On the very next fucking series Sage is out of the pocket on a bootleg and gets strip sacked in the redzone. Colts take one play to take the lead.

I remember some of you fucks here wanted Sage to be the starter. I sat here and said there was no way he was even on the team the next season after that shit.

I linked your post from that game to Line last thread. First game as a season ticket holder or something!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
No, it's just both your teams have had an astonishing amount of QBs used in the last decade

I'd say an average number not an astonishing number. That's all going by gut though so if you wanna check you can prove me wrong. Remember to include all the backups even if they only played half a game.

Top Bottom