• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

j-wood

I cannot believe what I just watched. What the fuck hill? Why not just go down? Game was over.

Then the defense. Jesus Christ. What fuck ups. I bet Marvin is fired. No control over the team.

LiK

untitled-71ssmk.gif

aw, there there

The head coach is going to definitely chew both James & Burfict out in the locker room for costing them the game & the season, all because they can't control themselves.

Stupid.

Bessy67

Could there have been a more fitting end to this game than personal fouls by Burfict and Pacman gifting the Steelers the winning field goal? Probably not.

LJ11

Everyone killing Lewis, you can't teach morons not to be morons, you can cut them though, or not sign them to your roster, but you know, that's not Lewis' job. Lewis didn't tell Burfict to run the ball into his own endzone.

Narag

NFL and the refs have to understand that they have the power. Throw guys out of the game before it escalates.

I always get the feeling they're instructed not to unless they absolutely have to so as to not damage the "product" by kicking some star player out.

cdyhybrid

Everyone killing Lewis, you can't teach morons not to be morons, you can cut them though, or not sign them to your roster, but you know, that's not Lewis' job. Lewis didn't tell Burfict to run the ball into his own endzone.

Playing with fire keeping those guys on the squad. Yes, they're talented, but you're accepting the risk that they'll pull some dumb shit like they just did.

But yes, I would agree this falls on the GM more than it does on Marvin.

Colasante

I really don't think it would be a good idea to fire Marvin Lewis, although it seems like that's what the public outcry is at the moment. He almost beat the Steelers with AJ McCarron. Burfict did what he did in the heat of the moment, it makes no sense to allow that one play to decide the direction of your franchise.

Top Bottom