• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

bionic77

Jones is clearly an idiot for jumping in there and running into a ref just as the altercation appears to be breaking up. He deserved the flag.

But--

What the ever living fuck is Joey Porter doing on the field? He's only there to instigate. He's not helping with Brown, clearly.

He and Jones should have both been flagged. Would have either forced the Steelers to run another play to advance the ball a bit or try a 50 yarder.

Either way, thank Tebow we grabbed Boswell. Dude has been clutch.

Fuck Josh Scobee
and Vontaze Burfict
Porter won the game by tempting the thugs and they couldn't resist.

I didn't want to win that way. But I had no sympathy for burfect after the play on Brown or the dirty Bungle fans so fuck them.

Even our coaches were bitch ass thugs last night.

Futureman

Any word on Big Ben and Brown's health? Could be a shit show next week if they don't play.

Alternatively if Pittsburgh does manage to win and KC knocks the Pats out, we could be looking at a Steelers Super Bowl run.

Narag

Makes sense he lives in a classless city like Cincinnati. Where injuries get applause and players on carts get garbage thrown on them!

Maybe the fans were so drunk they mistook the playing field as some sort of large open air trashcan what with all the other garbage on the field last night.

bionic77

Any word on Big Ben and Brown's health? Could be a shit show next week if they don't play.

Alternatively if Pittsburgh does manage to win and KC knocks the Pats out, we could be looking at a Steelers Super Bowl run.
They won't say shit about Ben until Wednesday even if they know he is out.

Don't know how it works with concussions like Brown. He might have to be out a game because of some bitch ass doctors who don't care about winning. Thankfully the Steelers don't have bitch ass doctors who care about the health of the patient instead of the win.

Pepiope

Don't know how it works with concussions like Brown. He might have to be out a game because of some bitch ass doctors who don't care about winning. Thankfully the Steelers don't have bitch ass doctors who care about the health of the patient instead of the win.
Brown doesn't matter that much. If you have to start Jones against the Broncos...you lose.

jbug617

Banned

Brown has to go through the concussion protocol.

This.

It was embarrassing for both teams, quite frankly. I'm glad we got the W but I'd rather win clean than with all the bullshit (Shazier hit, Gay and his stupid dance, Porter on the field, etc.).

Steelers/Ravens playoff games always felt like good, tough football. This looked like animals in the zoo getting loose.

Normally I would feel the same. And I totally agree about the Raven games. But fuck Burfict, Jones and their coach, they had it coming and earned what they got.

Tom Penny

Ben exaggerates an injury every other game. He'll be fine. Brown who knows.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I find this narrative of the Bengals being dirty and the Steelers being cool, calm and collected hilarious.

Remember when Mike Mularkey, a former head coach did this:

61FmHwI.gif

Everyone was jawing off, but Mike Mularkey was out of line and if Vontaze Burfict gets a suspension next year so does Mularkey and potentially other Steeler coaches.

Grover Cleveland posted a video on Greg Olsen's opinion on Vontaze Burfict. At the end of the video he showed respect for his craziness.

There are some defensive players, and I was wired line this, always have a chip on your shoulder and smack the opponent as hard and fast as possible even if it included injuring yourself.

Watch the Greg Olsen interview on Burfict. He is respected, feared and his style of play goes to the core of how a defensive players mindset could be.

His helmet to helmet to Antonio Brown was probably intentional, but even if it wasn't, Burfict is playing the game a crazy linebacker covering a WR crossing the middle is going to do - smack you in the face and talk trash afterwards.

And let's not believe Antonio Brown wasn't running his mouth the whole game like the whole Steelers organization was as was the Bengals organization.

Vontaze has a history from Corona Cent. HS to ASU to the NFL. The one thing that you can never take away or criticize is how Gid given talented the guy is.

If Jeremy Hill doesn't fumble we're not even having this discussion.

The whole "suspend Vontaze Burfict for a whole season" is such hyperbole and spouted from people either looking for attention or have no clue how the emotions of football and a rivalry come into play.

If you want to start throwing out the idea of Burfict being suspended a reasonable amount of time next year you should do the same with a lot of Steeler coaches and players.

Furyous

Only justifiable excuse for working in -4 weather is making millions.

I support the Vikings for this game. Wreck these distinguished gentlemen. Serve them humble pie dammit. AP needs to rush for a good 125 to keep them in the game. Fuck the Seahawks and their chance of winning.

bionic77

I support the Vikings for this game. Wreck these distinguished gentlemen. Serve them humble pie dammit. AP needs to rush for a good 125 to keep them in the game. Fuck the Seahawks and their chance of winning.
Only way the Vikings win is if Wussle lays a giant turd on the field.

Otherwise AP needs 200+ and you need Teddy to make 3-4 plays (which is 2-3 more than he is capable of). That's asking a lot.

squicken

In fact, Philbin was not a Tannehill believer as he led everyone to believe.

It even reached the point Philbin wanted to replace Tannehill.

Before the 2014 draft, I am told Philbin pushed for the Dolphins to draft another quarterback. And he didn't want to just draft a quarterback sometime during the multi-day event, like in the late rounds. He wanted a quarterback in the first round. The team was locked in on addressing the offensive line to protect Tannehill. The team was focused on Ja'Waun James in the first round.

Joe Philbin wanted the Dolphins to draft Derek Carr in the first round instead of James.

Mike Cairns ‏@MikeCairns5 4m 4 minutes ago
Per @AdamSchefter #Browns will meet with Hue Jackson Today in Cincy 3pm after that debacle last night.

Michael SilverVerified account‏@MikeSilver
Michael Silver Retweeted AD in Strongsville

Hue will go through both interviews, no matter what, unless somebody cancels on him...
Hue-Tavious to the C L E

boxter432

I find this narrative of the Bengals being dirty and the Steelers being cool, calm and collected hilarious.

Remember when Mike Mularkey, a former head coach did this

Everyone was jawing off, but Mike Mularkey was out of line and if Vontaze Burfict gets a suspension next year so does Mularkey and potentially other Steeler coaches.

Grover Cleveland posted a video on Greg Olsen's opinion on Vontaze Burfict. At the end of the video he showed respect for his craziness.

There are some defensive players, and I was wired line this, always have a chip on your shoulder and smack the opponent as hard and fast as possible even if it included injuring yourself.

Watch the Greg Olsen interview on Burfict. He is respected, feared and his style of play goes to the core of how a defensive players mindset could be.

His helmet to helmet to Antonio Brown was probably intentional, but even if it wasn't, Burfict is playing the game a crazy linebacker covering a WR crossing the middle is going to do - smack you in the face and talk trash afterwards.

And let's not believe Antonio Brown wasn't running his mouth the whole game like the whole Steelers organization was as was the Bengals organization.

Vontaze has a history from Corona Cent. HS to ASU to the NFL. The one thing that you can never take away or criticize is how Gid given talented the guy is.

If Jeremy Hill doesn't fumble we're not even having this discussion.

The whole "suspend Vontaze Burfict for a whole season" is such hyperbole and spouted from people either looking for attention or have no clue how the emotions of football and a rivalry come into play.

If you want to start throwing out the idea of Burfict being suspended a reasonable amount of time next year you should do the same with a lot of Steeler coaches and players.
Well this is a bad post.

jakncoke

Banned

Guess im a stupid steelers fan sucker because i make less than 50k and probably half the winter starts at in the negatives

brentech

In this thread, Kas has never heard of a Pitt and Cinci rivalry. Even their baseball teams fight at an extraordinary rate. That doesn't mean players can't or shouldn't be punished for the dumb ass fuckery, from both sides.

Every time he mentions it, the less I believe Kas played football. Dude is a wannabe hard ass by pretending to be the likes of these dumb asses that cost their teams games.

Top Bottom