• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

harSon

Banned
https://twitter.com/ImSoBurghProud/status/686208886152400896

Burfict's sack on Ben not as "clean" as described by Jeem and Phil

Naw man, it was 100% clean though. People here told me so.

Any word on Big Ben and Brown's health? Could be a shit show next week if they don't play.

Alternatively if Pittsburgh does manage to win and KC knocks the Pats out, we could be looking at a Steelers Super Bowl run.

I think Ben will be fine. He had some zip on the ball on two of the passes on those drives. The only thing I'm scared about is I'm not sure what's worst. Landry Jones or post injury Ben.

Furyous

10am games are the fucking worst. Fuck you Goodell.

Think about us PST people that have to wake all early because east coast time zone fucking sucks.

Guess im a stupid steelers fan sucker because i make less than 50k and probably half the winter starts at in the negatives

Do you work mostly outside in the cold not warm in a building? Only justifiable reason for working outside in -4 weather not in a warm building is making millions.

bionic77

To be fair to Nantz, he was desperately scouring the replay to find a way to call it dirty...seconds after calling Shazier's hit clean.

Can't believe CBS didn't show this.
I don't know how Nantz restrained the orgasm he so wanted to have when Ben came back in the game.

Guy is a true pro.

brentech

Columbus is too nice to be in Ohio...

I miss living around there. Could get a little hectic at times, but it was nice. Unfortunately my wife didn't get her job offer for the place she wanted to work down there until about 10 months after we moved a 2 hours north (in her home town and close to her parents, so it's unlikely we'll ever move back down). =\
Without that angle, which was never shown, it absolutely was clean.

Yea. I could tell there was a little something extra at the end, but didn't look anything that severe.

jakncoke

Banned
Think about us PST people that have to wake all early because east coast time zone fucking sucks.

Do you work mostly outside in the cold not warm in a building? Only justifiable reason for working outside in -4 weather not in a warm building is making millions.

im the collector of peoples trash and lost souls. so basically im always in the weather be it rain, snow, volcano, hurricane, a herd of johnny manziels..ect

Pepiope

i worked about 15 days last winter in -20, its not that bad after you get a frozen hard layer over your clothes to keep you insulated
I don't even want to go outside below freezing. Demand more money, your job can't replace you. No one is lining up for it.

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/10/report-49ers-could-hire-hue-jackson-today/
The San Francisco 49ers could have their next head coach before the day is over.

Owner Jed York is in Cincinnati to interview Bengals offensive coordinator Hue Jackson today,
and Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports that the 49ers could hire Jackson as soon as today.

That meshes with a previous report that Jackson is the clear front-runner for the 49ers job.

Jackson does have other options, as the Browns also want to interview him today.

Sorry BG.
dave-chappelle.jpg

eznark

Banned
Better they didn't show the angle.

If they did AJ probably gets hurt on another "clean" tackle 2 plays later.

Remember when everyone blamed the officials for the Crown Prince of Football losing his mind and attacking Norman?

Weird how a "thug" like Burfict doesn't get the same treatment. By weird I mean totally predictable.

harSon

Banned
you had exclusive access to that angle the whole time and didn't share with us?!

This is what happens when you go to bat for a guy out of spite whose been a huge problem for this type of fuckery since his days at Arizona State. At this point, it's news when Burfict isn't being fine for being a scumbag on the field.

eznark

Banned
This is what happens when you go to bat for a guy out of spite whose been a huge problem for this type of fuckery since his days at Arizona State. At this point, it's news when Burfict isn't being fine for being a scumbag on the field.

Outside of a joking "favorite player ever" comment from me after Burfict pulled a Forrest Gump on the interception no one who posts here regularly was defending the guy, just using the inconsistency to rip the terrible officiating.

Slo

Adrian in response to criticism from Cris Carter about beating his kid.

"I should slap the taste out of his mouth."

Classy.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
harrisson smith and one of the seahawks players are going without sleeves. IDIOTS

Chiclets

Banned
I hope chiclets sticks around, I like to see inner division meltdowns. On 1 condition he cant switch to steelers when he gets finally fed up like that one dude that i cant remember that skipped a steelers game to go a beatles listening party.

Would never support such a horrible franchise that rolls out its senior citizens to praise the glory of that immaculate reception. its pathetic drone fans that wave that ''terrible'' towl that i use to wipe my ass with. not to mention its thug coach that trips players and has a history of being and encouraging cheap shots.

Slo

Here is hoping someone pulls one of those totally legal and fine crown of the helmet spears to his jaw.

Oh shit, I broke character.

He's being a good father! He only sees his kid for 15 minutes a year, you try enacting a year's worth of discipline into 15 minutes!

kaiju

Damn the Gjallarhorn snapped in the cold? Rooting for the Vikes today but that's a bad premonition right there!

CYXvreOUkAAp--x.jpg

Furyous

i worked about 15 days last winter in -20, its not that bad after you get a frozen hard layer over your clothes to keep you insulated

Damn that is awful you had to work in -20. -20 is fuckoff permanent netflix weather.

---

Haslam better step in and offer the world to get Hue to Cleveland. Lovie save us pls.

Adrian in response to criticism from Cris Carter about beating his kid.

"I should slap the taste out of his mouth."

Classy.

AP about to slap some sense into Cris and I do not condone such horrible actions by the way. Slapping anyone is wrong, morally bankrupt, and subject to prosecution.

Top Bottom