• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

KingBroly

Banned
What am I seeing here? After the sack Burfict was fighting with Ben for the ball, snatched it and ran into the endzone. A dumbass thing to do (par for the course for Vontaze it seems), but not exactly something I'd call dirty or something that inflicted the injury.

Rams his knee into Ben's shoulder/gut

jakncoke

Banned
Would never support such a horrible franchise that rolls out its senior citizens to praise the glory of that immaculate reception. its pathetic drone fans that wave that ''terrible'' towl that i use to wipe my ass with. not to mention its thug coach that trips players and has a history of being and encouraging cheap shots.

"thug coach"

thatsracist.jpg

omar is the coolest cat this side of the pillow ninja

MechDX

Thats not a Gjallarhorn, this is:

Gjallarhorn.png

effzee

How has Bill O'Brien not been fired yet? Guy has no eye for talent or the ability to develop players on the offensive side of the ball. Imagine if that defense had Kalil Mack instead of Clowney. Biggest mistake of their lives.

BOB, Fisher, Rex, and Marvin Lewis should all be fired.

I can't imagine poor Erin out in that cold today...

Imagine dem nipples doe.

Slo

Damn Powerball is at 1.3 billion? Gonna be a lot of foreclosures on the market in the next 3-6 months. Good times for real estate tycoons.

effzee

you won't be saying that when he trades a first round pick for tannehill and carlos hyde leaves the team because chip's a racist, so chip decides to fill the void with toby gerhart

Tannehill is better than any QB they have and lol Chip replaced McCoy with white RBs right?

Chiclets

Banned
Both teams were playing like dumbass thugs last night but Burfect has a long ass history. He is the king of thugs.

Makes sense he lives in a classless city like Cincinnati. Where injuries get applause and players on carts get garbage thrown on them!

Ye buddy cinci is classless coming from pit you cannot make this up.

MechDX

BOB, Fisher, Rex, and Marvin Lewis should all be fired.

Weren't you noy just complaining about owners pulling the trigger too fast on firing coaches? O'brien been on the job two years. Have to give new hired head coaches 3 years minimum or you become the Browns

O'Brien will get 5 years minimum because the is McNairs M.O.

jakncoke

Banned
Damn that is awful you had to work in -20. -20 is fuckoff permanent netflix weather.

---

Haslam better step in and offer the world to get Hue to Cleveland. Lovie save us pls.

AP about to slap some sense into Cris and I do not condone such horrible actions by the way. Slapping anyone is wrong, morally bankrupt, and subject to prosecution.

Some days it would be - weather but warm up to like 15 by the end its like alaska and hawaii people look at you crazy when you taking layers off when its 5 because its like 25 degree hotter than you starter

chiclets is angry he needs a beer a sam adams rebel rouser not that piss water chan drinks coors light

Weren't you noy just complaining about owners pulling the trigger too fast on firing coaches? O'brien been on the job two years. Have to give new hired head coaches 3 years minimum or you become the Browns

O'Brien will get 5 years minimum because the is McNairs M.O.

If bob could get a qb and foster was healthy along with hopkins and watt and crew they wouldnt be bad at all. relying on your stable of misfit toys at qb though this year cost me 40 bucks and fuck you for that

Chiclets

Banned
"thug coach"

thatsracist.jpg

omar is the coolest cat this side of the pillow ninja

Tripping players from the sideline makes him cool ok... i remember the drone fans cheering and defending him to the hill when that controversy and the old scrtoes on espn trying to protect that franchises integrity just lol

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm still so dumbfounded by how the Bengals lost last night. It's really hard to keep rooting for this team year after year. I guess it's better than it was being a fan a decade ago but god damn this is hard.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
They don't throw garbage on injured players in Pittsburgh.

Hell I don't think I have ever seen that shit before. You guys reached a new low!

There are bad fans in every base. It is known. I don't think I should have to answer for one dillweed throwing a bud light can.

What the fuck

Just remember when you may have a bad thought about Merkel or anyone on the right wing... It can always be worse Dutch.

Both teams were playing like dumbass thugs last night but Burfect has a long ass history. He is the king of thugs.

Makes sense he lives in a classless city like Cincinnati. Where injuries get applause and players on carts get garbage thrown on them!

He learned it all from James Harrison..

So apparently Ohio is a sad place.

I'm glad I live in Florida.

tumblr_inline_nssyktutlj1qeixlc_500.gif

FOR YOU

Let's be honest, that's not a big jump.

Guess im a stupid steelers fan sucker because i make less than 50k and probably half the winter starts at in the negatives

You said it, not me.

:)

effzee

Speaking of Philly, hey Lurie how does it feel that your top choice, Gase went to Miami instead?

Does any serious candidate want to work with Howie ?

Pepiope

Speaking of Philly, hey Lurie how does it feel that your top choice, Gase went to Miami instead?

Does any serious candidate want to work with Howie ?
We don't know that Gase was our top choice.

I think our #1 choice is actually Pederson. Why is he our top choice? Why do we want a continuation of Reid in Philly after it failed the first go round? Who knows.

Hopefully it's all bullshit, and we have someone else in mind. Though, I'm sort of in a wait and see approach with whoever we hire. Should've just kept Chip.

Chiclets

Banned
Whose alt are you?

Not an alt im sick of this one sided stuff against us. I DONT CONDONE what Burfect did but to say we were the only ones in the wrong is comical. they got away with murder and ESPN and the Media is trying to sweep it under the rug. not to mention calling us thugs nah dude not going to let that happen.

jakncoke

Banned
We don't know that Gase was our top choice.

I think our #1 choice is actually Pederson. Why is he our top choice? Why do we want a continuation of Reid in Philly after it failed the first go round? Who knows.

Hopefully it's all bullshit, and we have someone else in mind. Though, I'm sort of in a wait and see approach with whoever we hire. Should've just kept Chip.

Duce is your HC next and the return of Duce22 occurs. ALL THE NFC CHIPS = OWLS BREH YEHHHH BOOOOY

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Good news: It's warmed up from 6 below to 5 below.
Bad news: The Wind Chill is still 24 below.

Top Bottom