• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

effzee

But it was reported that a 2nd interview was never actually scheduled.

Too many conflicting reports to know what's the truth and what's bullshit

The only conflicting report was the 2nd interview.

We know they met for 8 hours and left with a contract in place. It was his for the taking. You don't do that if he isn't the top choice.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
A few years ago I went to the Winter Classic in Detroit. I don't think it was this cold but it was close to it and I felt like I wanted to die after the first period.

If my feet didn't get frostbite it came damn close to it. After the game was over and we walked back to our heated bus it felt like I was walking on broken glass with how frozen my feet were. It almost made me give up on everything.

Chiclets

Banned
Yeah I remember your clip and I kind of remember when it happened.

City should have gotten a lot more shit for that. Weird how they got a pass from that. I won't forget it now friend!

I have seen Philly fans cheer an injury.

Never saw Steeler fans do that and other than FMT correctly showing me the Bowman footage I have never seen fans act like such pieces of shit to throw garbage on an injured player. That is a disgrace to the whole city and you should fucking own up to it and call out those shitheads instead of deflecting or continuing to whine about your team choking for the millionth time in a row. We are used to the Bungles choking. I didn't think your fans were such scumbags until after last night.

They don't even do that shit in Baltimore...

As long as you condemn it in my mind you are off the hook.

I have been fucking shitting on the Steelers since halftime last night because how they played and acted last night was a disgrace. Sometimes you have to stop being a fan and say that was some stupid and dangerous shit, even if it was your own team.

I have admitted it and never condoned what burfect did. But i love how you deflect and try and keep it only cinci centric. What about the ''TD'' catch, or this hit ?. on social media and on forums Pit fans are defending these plays saying its a football move...

gio2.0.gif

better_than_odell.0.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
As long as you condemn it in my mind you are off the hook.

I have been fucking shitting on the Steelers since halftime last night because how they played and acted last night was a disgrace. Sometimes you have to stop being a fan and say that was some stupid and dangerous shit, even if it was your own team.

I agree. It quit being a football game after the hit from Sazier on Gio. I think that was the tipping point where it went from football to a UFC match.

I think it's hyperbole dismissing an entire fan base due to the actions of maybe a handful of people throwing water bottles and a bud light. I haven't read any reports of bengals fans fighting steelers fans, haven't heard any reports of riots or any other type of violence from Bengals fans. It could have turned out a lot worse than a few bottle tosses.

His reasoning was, and of course it was stupid, that he rather be competitive for a decade then be a team that wins 1 year and then is terrible forever.

I think it was brought up when fans like myself would argue that Eagles needed to spend in FA especially at WR.

This is back when they would make the NFCCG every year but had pitiful WRs. They would have so much in salary cap room but never would spend. Like of James Thrash, Todd Pinkston, and Freddie Mitchell made up the offense.

It was frustrating cause they were good enough to get far into the playoffs but needed a difference maker at WR. McNabb would get blamed for not being good enough.

In response people like Duce, who defended the FO would claim they shouldn't spend cause that's how team get into salary cap hell and can't sustain success.... thus the infamous line that he'd rather make it to NFCCG every year and not win then win 1 SB and then be irrelevant.

Basically like the Bucs.

I think as a player I might prefer having the sustained success, even if it meant no Owls. As a fan though, I'd take a championship followed by utter shit every time.

Imagine winning a Super Bowl in your rookie season and thinking you'd cracked it only to finish bottom of your division for the rest of your career? That shit would be soul destroying.

Top Bottom