• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

bionic77

I have admitted it and never condoned what burfect did. But i love how you deflect and try and keep it only cinci centric. What about the ''TD'' catch, or this hit ?. on social media and on forums Pit fans are defending these plays saying its a football move...

gio2.0.gif

better_than_odell.0.gif
Who cares about morons on the internet.

Shazier's hit was dirty. I have said it many time since it happened. It was the wrong call and once they gave the ball to the Steelers it turned really ugly.

Regarding the catch no one knows what a catch is anymore. I thought it was going to stand up but I can understand as a tortured fan of the Bungles how everything God does against you can rub you the wrong way.

Maybe God would be on your side if your fans didn't throw garbage on injured players or cheer for their injuries.

I agree. It quit being a football game after the hit from Sazier on Gio. I think that was the tipping point where it went from football to a UFC match.

I think it's hyperbole dismissing an entire fan base due to the actions of maybe a handful of people throwing water bottles and a bud light. I haven't read any reports of bengals fans fighting steelers fans, haven't heard any reports of riots or any other type of violence from Bengals fans. It could have turned out a lot worse than a few bottle tosses.
I am probably too emotional to see it objectively but that really pissed me off.

I agree 100% that that was not a football game and it was closer to the UFC.

I wish the NFL would do something to the head coaches so that this stuff stops next season and doesn't get even worse.

Massa

"That looked like the police going after him! But don't worry Peterson, it's just the Seahawks!"

ESPN Brasil is amazing.

effzee

Eagles fans thoughts on Paul Guenther?

Eagles have an interview with him scheduled as well.

The more I read on him the more I like. If it was upto me it would be him or Sean McDermott.

But I think at this point it's Pederson.

Clockwork5

I have admitted it and never condoned what burfect did. But i love how you deflect and try and keep it only cinci centric. What about the ''TD'' catch, or this hit ?. on social media and on forums Pit fans are defending these plays saying its a football move...

gio2.0.gif

better_than_odell.0.gif

That hit is a football move. That flip is fine. I have no dog in this race but those plays are not too bad.

Top Bottom