• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

bionic77

Seahawks fans threw shit at bowman when he was being carted off
Yeah I remember your clip and I kind of remember when it happened.

City should have gotten a lot more shit for that. Weird how they got a pass from that. I won't forget it now friend!

Ye buddy obviously you have never seen Phili fans nor your own hahahaha
I have seen Philly fans cheer an injury.

Never saw Steeler fans do that and other than FMT correctly showing me the Bowman footage I have never seen fans act like such pieces of shit to throw garbage on an injured player. That is a disgrace to the whole city and you should fucking own up to it and call out those shitheads instead of deflecting or continuing to whine about your team choking for the millionth time in a row. We are used to the Bungles choking. I didn't think your fans were such scumbags until after last night.

They don't even do that shit in Baltimore...

There are bad fans in every base. It is known. I don't think I should have to answer for one dillweed throwing a bud light can.
As long as you condemn it in my mind you are off the hook.

I have been fucking shitting on the Steelers since halftime last night because how they played and acted last night was a disgrace. Sometimes you have to stop being a fan and say that was some stupid and dangerous shit, even if it was your own team.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
You son of a bitch.. Quit twisting my words.

What happened to us enjoying our Saturdays watching Ohio State and then laughing at the Browns on Sundays.

I want my friend back. Not one who keeps twisting words to fit a narrative.

You're right. I'm sorry. Let's make up.

kx3gMX3.jpg

bionic77

Its so cold that Vikings horn thing shattered. How do humans live in those conditions?
I think Minnesota has like hundreds of tunnels so people don't have to go outside.

Would have been crazy if they played outside. I remember when the Steelers played the Browns in similar condition no one could throw the football. Everyone just stacked the box and the Browns won on a good punt return.

effzee

Yeah old-gaf he was in the belief that your nfc champ losses were good enough and basically equaled to winning the sb

His reasoning was, and of course it was stupid, that he rather be competitive for a decade then be a team that wins 1 year and then is terrible forever.

I think it was brought up when fans like myself would argue that Eagles needed to spend in FA especially at WR.

This is back when they would make the NFCCG every year but had pitiful WRs. They would have so much in salary cap room but never would spend. Like of James Thrash, Todd Pinkston, and Freddie Mitchell made up the offense.

It was frustrating cause they were good enough to get far into the playoffs but needed a difference maker at WR. McNabb would get blamed for not being good enough.

In response people like Duce, who defended the FO would claim they shouldn't spend cause that's how team get into salary cap hell and can't sustain success.... thus the infamous line that he'd rather make it to NFCCG every year and not win then win 1 SB and then be irrelevant.

Basically like the Bucs.

braves01

Banned
I think Minnesota has like hundreds of tunnels so people don't have to go outside.

Would have been crazy if they played outside. I remember when the Steelers played the Browns in similar condition no one could throw the football. Everyone just stacked the box and the Browns won on a good punt return.

Downtown has walkways above street level, so you can walk between a lot of buildings without going outside. I don't know about tunnels though, maybe there are some.

bionic77

Downtown has walkways above street level, so you can walk between a lot of buildings without going outside. I don't know about tunnels though, maybe there are some.
That what someone told me who went to school in Minnesota.

Maybe it was just that college. But apparently they could walk around most of the campus underground in heated tunnels.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn

Dunno about Twin Cities, but I really loved my stay at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester with all the tunnels with shops in them.

I dont think you could pay me to be there today. I love football but my testicles are more important. Plus, how can you drink a beer if it freezes immediately. Anyone that didnt bring a flask is an amateur.

Top Bottom