• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

What is the injury which makes your awareness, vision and pocket presence regress?

Is he going blind? RGIII syndrome?

VJBvE2y.gif

when you don't have the confidence to run a system (because of coaching, injury or whatever it is) then you tend to not see those things. that play was embarrassing, no doubt about it, but he also had some great throws last year as well.

kap isn't done and if he was no one would be interested in him. but maybe those working for NFL teams interested in kap are wrong! you should apply to be an NFL GM. i think you have what it takes based on your analysis here!

Godslay

Banned
I realized it's not fun to try and convince people their inevitable QB is terrible. It just makes me sad.

Godspeed to Colin Kaepernick

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, including yourself.

He very well could be done, and that's okay. I'm willing to risk that, as the upside is great and he fits what our team would look for in a QB.

Besides, we've only got a 7th rounder QB on the team right now, and he's far from ready. So anything is better than nothing!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, including yourself.

He very well could be done, and that's okay. I'm willing to risk that, as the upside is great and he fits what our team would look for in a QB.

Besides, we've only got a 7th rounder QB on the team right now, and he's far from ready. So anything is better than nothing!

At least with Fitzgerald you'd have a better idea of what you're getting.

The Broncos need a guy who is serviceable on offense. Kap and Fitz are the best options BUT Kap will likely be cheaper. Elway won't want to go over 16 million to anyone other than an elite player.

Godslay

Banned
At least with Fitzgerald you'd have a better idea of what you're getting.

Fitz would be fine, but out of the two I like Kaep's age, he'll have a more friendly contract, bigger arm and he'd fit the offense better in general.

I could be wrong, but Fitz operates more out of the shotgun than under C. Kubes wants his guy under C more so than out of the shotgun. He can tailor it to fit the QB like in the case of Flacco, but he wouldn't have to with Kaep. It would be a more dangerous Jake Plummer basically.

Assuming it works out of course...

minx

I hate it when analysis say that "Brock went 5-2 as a starter". No you dumb shit, the team, specifically the defense is the reason they had that record. Just about any QB could have went 5-2 with that team.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Sanu being paid like a #2 WR in Atlanta seems absurd. Actually a lot of these free agent contracts seem very high this year.

Afrikan

I realized it's not fun to try and convince people their inevitable QB is terrible. It just makes me sad.

Godspeed to Colin Kaepernick

Do you watch all of our games?

But it's ok though, I don't blame you for trippin...when Kap had good coaching and some speed on the offense he was able to do this... and I wouldn't be surprised if he did it again......come playoff time.

Dolphins add offensivie lineman Jermon Bushrod

The question Miami Dolphins fans have been asking over and over is, "What about the guards?"

Well, the Dolphins just signed veteran offensive lineman Jermon Bushrod to a one-year deal this evening. And the team sees him as a strong possibility as a starting guard as well as a backup tackle.

Bushrod, 31, played only 12 games last season because he suffered a shoulder injury. The Dolphins believe he will be 100 percent and ready to compete by the start of training camp in July and perhaps sooner.

That is not all. The Dolphins expect to address the guard position again in the draft if the chips fall in the proper order.

And if they don't ...

The club is putting both Dallas Thomas and Billy Turner, starters a year ago, on a significant weight training program this offseason in hopes both can improve as players.

That's it. That's the answer.

Bushrod is a fig leaf to angry fans wanting upgrade and new people. Perhaps he can regain the form he showed during his days in New Orleans and then again in Chicago. If not, the team will move forward toward other possibilities.

This fucken team.....what the fuck

Godslay

Banned
I hate it when analysis say that "Brock went 5-2 as a starter". No you dumb shit, the team, specifically the defense is the reason they had that record. Just about any QB could have went 5-2 with that team.

True, but Brock did pull his portion of the weight in a few of those games. I'll give him that.

Should have won those other two games as well. Drops and OL fucked him there.

Spinluck

I don't know, I always thought they were supposed to be like that.

*Shrugs

Fuck the eyes, that's an aesthetic thing. You either like it or you hate it.

GAF biiiiiiitches about getting Spider-Man in MCU for like 6 years, finally gets him, and whine about his voice. Isn't he supposed to be a HS nerd from Queens? Isn't he like 15-16 in the movie?

I'm not sure what they were expecting. He's a kid lol.

Top Bottom