• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

LevelNth

Banned
Seems like Krabernick is all but certain to be bronco, man just a couple years ago this woulda been insane... *sits down
Frankly it's more fun when the Niners and Hawks can have an actual rivalry, and we both know Kap is just never going to be able to do shit against you guys.

Frankly it's more fun when the Niners and Hawks can have an actual rivalry, and we both know Kap is just never going to be able to do shit against you guys.
Yep, I hope they get someone competent, I really like the rivalry games, except when the Rams somehow find a way to always screw us.

Godslay

Banned
Alfred Morris is probably better than CJ Anderson tbh

CJ is a fan favorite.

He's the only guy who battled in playoff game against Indy, and he, as Drake would say...started from the bottom.

We all love him. Huge heart. Might not be as good as Morris, but as MFS said intangibles.

I feel like the Browns gonna get Kap.

How sad.

He won't rework his deal for the Browns. Working on restructuring deal with Broncos right now if rumors are true.

Browns are going to have to draft Wentz/Goff.

Godslay

Banned
If CJ does end up in Miami, win/win for both of them.

CJ knows Gase's O, will be able to help others with it as well as be immediately productive.

Not as sad knowing that, and of course him not going to the Pats.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Denver should make a serious offer to Fitzmagic. Unlike Kaep, he won't cost a draft pick and can actually play the position.

Can confirm the Packers have re-signed Nick Perry. Don't have the terms but @TomSilverstein reported it's 5 million for one year.

goodjob.gif

happy to keep him
Interesting. I'd expected somebody to offer him a stupid deal, no takers?

Happy to have him back, has turned into a pass rushing force. Can't have enough of those guys.

Godslay

Banned
Denver should make a serious offer to Fitzmagic. Unlike Kaep, he won't cost a draft pick and can actually play the position.

Disagree.

Fitz is probably in the same realm as Oz, in terms of pay.

Kaep will cost a 2nd/3rd pick, maybe a player thrown in, but team will get a more friendly deal out of it in terms of cap/cash.

Broncos will continue to scout. If Kaep works out, great resign him. Otherwise he's a bridge to the future.

I'm going to trust what Harbs saw in him, and hope we can bring it to fruition.

rando14

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
The #Seahawks and WR Jermaine Kearse agreed to a 3-year deal worth $13.5M, source said. Solid structure.

Hmmmmmm that's quite a bit, not much money left for an offensive line now.

*lies back down in bed and shuts off the light

EDIT: Omg Okung is gonna visit the Gigantes and the Loins *PUKE

Mortemis

Banned
Hmmmmmm that's quite a bit, not much money left for an offensive line now.

*lies back down in bed and shuts off the light

EDIT: Omg Okung is gonna visit the Gigantes and the Loins *PUKE

I doubt it broke the bank, probably like Lane's contract where it's backloaded and doesn't cost us much next year. He may be inconsistent but I'm biased since I love husky Hawks and met Kearse a couple times.

Also lol, was just about to ask if you guys think Okung may come back.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Listen here you skanky hoes.

Ain't nobody gonna disrespect my buddy Mech. He got a QB now, y'all ain't taking this from him!

My mother asked what was happening to the Browns.. I said shooting for 2-14 again. She asked why? I said rebuilding.. She's like we've been doing that for 20 years.

She might pick up for cheering for the Packers..

Was it really a rivalry, or was it just both teams were good for a year year stretch?

Frankly, it's more fun when the Niners are a dumpster fire.

Okung might come back. All depends on what kind of offer he gets from any other teams.
Don't los Gigantes have a ton of cap space left?

Oh shit, how is he now? I remember at one point he said that if it weren't for the medical staff, he probably would've died on the field at that point.

He said he's still rehabbing in Seattle but has admitted that it's a possibility that he won't be able to play again. He's still gonna give a shot though and hopefully gets cleared.

Edit: he was part of one of my favorite plays from last season
http://youtu.be/v9Uno3bShoQ

cdyhybrid

Don't los Gigantes have a ton of cap space left?

He said he's still rehabbing in Seattle but has admitted that it's a possibility that he won't be able to play again. He's still gonna give a shot though and hopefully gets cleared.
No idea, but even if they do, doesn't necessarily mean they'll throw money at him. Especially with his injury history (and the Giants').

Top Bottom