• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

CdPcmLVWAAAgy8q.jpg

What the fuck?

New Bears LB Danny Trevathan: 'I wish' Packers would've called me

Danny Trevathan's decision to leave the Broncos to join the Bears makes sense on every level. He wanted to get paid and the Bears entered free agency with the third-most cap space in the league. He plays middle linebacker, a position the Bears desperately needed to fill. And, he gets to play with the coach who drafted and developed him, John Fox.

Perfect marriage, right?

It certainly seemed like that was the case. Right up until Trevathan revealed on Thursday that he was hoping to receive a call from the Packers so he could sign with them.

That perfect marriage might need some counseling.

"I wish they would have, but they didn't," Trevathan told NFL Network. "My guy Randall Cobb is over there, but they didn't so I'm here with Chicago."

Just caught the CJ deal for 4 year/18 mil. I actually really like the move/contract and hope that Denver doesn't match since I like the small amounts I've seen from him.

There's still some deep issues that the Dolphins have on the o-line and in the secondary, but the Dolphins aren't having as dumb an offseason as I was expecting them too.

I was going to post a fake tweet about the Pats planning to meet with Reggie Wayne later today, but I decided not to because you're my boy.

tumblr_mm8uqoLmWn1rdqggno1_400_original.gif

Also, friends, how is the Division? I hearing good stuff and I love the concept, however all my friends moved to the PC poopy race and I'm all alone with my PS4 and fine ass Macbook now, is it any fun by yourself or can I play with you guys :(?

SonnyBoy

Of course RGIII wants to play for the Rams, it's one of a dwindling amount of places he could actually go and start. He's been on and off the bench since 2013, I doubt he wants to go somewhere and sit more.

Good morning everyone.

Hey now, Bernie Kosar would have lost those Super Bowls just as badly as Elway did!

At least he has a Super Bowl ring.. How many does Harbaugh have? I'll wait.

Is that Yankee?

Seems like there should be some pressure on CLE to field a competitive team at least. Most of their moves can be defended, but in totality, they really can't. Sure looks like a tank job
We gonna let it burn. :(

It's hilarious seeing so many QB moves in one offseason, causing fans to have to try and talk themselves into mediocre QBs. Now you know how me and DM feel.

But Jameis isn't mediocre

It doesn't matter.. We'll fuck it up anyway.

Tomorrow will be a new day!

giphy.gif

*2 weeks later the Browns have still done nothing*

That's how I think it's going to go.

At least we are consistent..

ESPN still burying the Browns

We aren't buried yet?

Someone knows how to enjoy the finer moments in life!

It's not like we can enjoy much..

Neve Campbell is the comeback player of the year.
After House of Cards.. I can get behind that.

Wes

venison crêpe
@TonyGrossi 8 mins8 minutes ago

Stop when youve heard before ... #Browns expected to release Johnny Manziel by close of day.

The only 49ers game I followed last year was vs AZ where Kaep threw like a million picks in the first half. I was in a car and it was the only game on the radio...

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Some say it was the last day BG was happy.

I look forward to la people going to take games then leaving in the 2nd to beat traffic.

Locals don't do that shit in LA because A) the always build adjacent to a highway and B) you never beat the traffic in LA, ever.

Wes

venison crêpe
@AdamSchefter 1 min1 minute ago

Here's a sentiment not many have shared recently: Colin Kaepernick wants to play in Cleveland. Respects Hue Jackson. Browns-Niners talking.

Ray Farmer made good non-first round picks in my opinion. Just he failed so much on Day 1.

Godslay

Banned
@AdamSchefter 1 min1 minute ago

Here's a sentiment not many have shared recently: Colin Kaepernick wants to play in Cleveland. Respects Hue Jackson. Browns-Niners talking.

Ray Farmer made good non-first round picks in my opinion. Just he failed so much on Day 1.

Well that makes it more interesting.

Could be real could be posturing for contract restructure.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Yoooooo, that 10-6 season doe.

Derek Anderson slanging his way into my heart. <3

@TonyGrossi 8 mins8 minutes ago

Stop when youve heard before ... #Browns expected to release Johnny Manziel by close of day.

My liege please do not ever link Grossi here.

And hey I love that you guys care so much about the Browns that you're going years back to find our posts. That's dedication.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Well that makes it more interesting.

Could be real could be posturing for contract restructure.

If so, his agent is a dumbass.

QB - "Maybe I'll go play in Cleveland, huh? Ever think of that?"
Actual team they want to play for - "Lol. Okay. Do it. I dare you."
QB - "...I'll be good now."

The Kaep and hue thing has been around since we've hired hue. Their was word about Kaep likings Hue yesterday but I didn't say anything. We won't give up a high pick though, so bronco advantage probably. Idk how I feel a about all this though. It'll be interesting......
They're mechanized. Like lenses zooming in.
This is the only answer that I would accept. I would accept that Tony made him the suit
Small minor comic spoiler
tony makes him a suit in the comic
tumblr_mm8uqoLmWn1rdqggno1_400_original.gif

Also, friends, how is the Division? I hearing good stuff and I love the concept, however all my friends moved to the PC poopy race and I'm all alone with my PS4 and fine ass Macbook now, is it any fun by yourself or can I play with you guys :(?
I'm playing it, but you might need to level up alittle to play with me. But I'm only lvl 9 right. I've been playing some with dragon, and I know Relly has it.
little did I know that we would never get that WR. Best day of the Manziel era was the initial draft day hype :")

I'll remember this RBH #riseup
And hey I love that you guys care so much about the Browns that you're going years back to find our posts. That's dedication.
They look up to us obviously.

Line_HTX

White theme is bad, and RBH should feel bad.

I like how Kave was celebrating with that Drake picture. So much for that draft bust, triGiggle

Top Bottom