• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Godslay

Banned
You can play videos.
And the Gear VR dudes seemed pretty hyped about that.

Does the $399 include camera and controllers?

Chris wants the VR version of this https://youtu.be/zgJp7aLLZdU?t=168

:jnc

The implications of this Von contract is huge right. The guaranteed dollars I mean, that is why Elway is trying to get deals done with respect to that.

Forget about Brock, I honestly feel like Sanchez can do what Brock can

Yeah, Von looms large.

As far as Brock, it's just interesting to see the back and forth. Sanchez matching Brock? Maybe, but to be honest I would still rather have Brock start here if I had to choose between the two.

We all know Russ should be the guy though :p

$399 for just the headset alone?

Doesn't it need the camera to function? Great for those who already have the camera though.

I'm not too excited for VR myself as I haven't even experienced it at all.

jbug617

Banned
Cdnr4rjW4AABFFk.jpg

So with Kevin Beachum off of the table (having signed with Jax) and Ryan Harris signing with Pitt - Okung to NY, then? Seems like the most likely scenario at this point? (though LOL at his wanting 11-13 million a year).

Godslay

Banned
Damn, Bruton seemed like the Bronco I would actually like to hang out with. His twitter is full of camping, four wheeling and biking trips (downhill especially!).
bruton-cycling-broncos.jpg

Poor guy has to play in that urban jungle now.

Nicki JhabvalaVerified account
Broncos worked to keep Bruton, even matching the Redskins' offer. Came down to playing time.

cdyhybrid

So with Kevin Beachum off of the table (having signed with Jax) and Ryan Harris signing with Pitt - Okung to NY, then? Seems like the most likely scenario at this point? (though LOL at his wanting 11-13 million a year).
Hah you edited in time. Was gonna ask if you guys were really about to pay a RT $11+M.

Hah you edited in time. Was gonna ask if you guys were really about to pay a RT $11+M.

Yeah, no.:) That's stupid money for a RT. I'm willing to settle with the fact that we overpayed out the nose to rebuild a historically disastrous defense but 11 million dollars a year for an injury prone RT coming off of shoulder surgery? Nope. No thanks. If he's amenable to less money ...sure.

_woLf

arizona getting a pro bowl defensive end the same day we sign a bunch of nobodies for our offensive line

this is just the worst

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Beach really did sign with Jax? Poor bastard.

Trade you Mike Adams for a bag of chips and a can of 4 lokos for jak.

Gobias

Banned
Floyd WTH.

Charlie Campbell – & #8207;@DraftCampbell

Per sources with multiple teams they have hard party drug concerns with #OhioState DE Joey Bosa & RB Ezekiel Elliott

Joey Bosa and Elliot were always at the clubs partying. I remember seeing them on Thursday nights and shit. None of this is surprising.

#PopeyesTuesday #MakeTheThreadGreat
http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/03/15/johnny-manziel-nfl-cleveland-browns

Clowns put their media sycophants on JFF for the usual post-cut hit piece
The only clown right now is you friend.
Joey Bosa and Elliot were always at the clubs partying. I remember seeing them on Thursday nights and shit. None of this is surprising.
Honestly not surprising at all lol. I use to get snaps all the time. And OSU is a wonderful place for adventure. I remember I met Doug Worthington one night in a Taco Bell bathroom, he shaked my hand and introduced himself in the bathroom lol. I later found out he got a dui. Doug went on to make it with the steelers but eventually retired because he realized fuck the steelers.

Gobias

Banned
Honestly not surprising at all lol. I use to get snaps all the time. And OSU is a wonderful place for adventure. I remember I met Doug Worthington one night in a Taco Bell bathroom, he shaked my hand and introduced himself in the bathroom lol. I later found out he got a dui. Doug went on to make it with the steelers but eventually retired because he realized fuck the steelers.

I don't live on campus so I don't spend as much time there as some people but yeah it can be pretty fun.

Surely I'm not the only one extremely skeptical of Sony's ability to bring PSVR up to par with massively more powerful PCs backing Vive and Oculus?

As a more budget solution, sure, but I guess I just don't buy it as being in the same class. I'll probably pass. (don't own a PS4 yet, but it's going to happen at some point)

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Kimberley A. Martin ‏@KMart_LI 2h2 hours ago

Source: #Steelers NT Steve McLendon is expected to sign with the #Jets.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Mike Wallace, everybody.

"When this process started, I knew I wasn't going back to Minnesota. I was like, 'I need a good quarterback,'" Wallace said at his introductory news conference.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
New Lions WR Marvin Jones: Obviously Matthew Stafford is a great quarterback

"Obviously he's a great quarterback, you know?" Jones said last week. "The way he throws the ball is excellent. I've seen a lot of film on him, when teams cross on film, and he definitely sticks out."

Jones had a bevy of potential suitors, but he didn't take long to pick Detroit over the rest of the field. He agreed to a five-year deal worth $40 million hours before free agency even officially opened last Wednesday.

Jones spoke with Stafford on the day he signed his contract, and said he's eager to get to work with his new quarterback.

"He's definitely someone I'm glad to be playing with," Jones said.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss...tthew_stafford.html#incart_river_mobile_index

In other news Russell Okung is looking for $11-13 Million annually.

The Steelers moved on and signed Ryan Harris while the Giants are bringing in Donald Penn.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss...kung_looking_f.html#incart_river_mobile_index

Larry-David-Doesnt-Know-What-To-Think-On-Curb-Your-Enthusiasm.gif

Okung is a Top 10 OT but I don't know if we can offer him that money even if he would automatically shore up our Tackle position.

We have Ziggy Ansah, Darius Slay and Theo Riddick contracts to extend in the coming offseason.

Top Bottom