• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

brentech

Down in New Orleans, Eating at this commanders palace and went against the 7 course chefs menu just out of Tabris spite.
Just kidding, I'm allergic to shell fish so I'd die, but my wife and brother and law and his wife got it.

Steak 4 Lyfe
Wu-tang!

Godslay

Banned
Connor cook is probably attainable for you guys, probably lynch too. Then later Dak, maybe Brissett.

No on Cook for me.

Lynch apparently has never played under C? Seems like Oz.

Dak is Tebow, maybe a bit of a better passer.

Don't know anything about Brissett.

Chris Long to the Pats on a one year deal.

"And there it is . Chris Long is going to New England." - @Wingoz

"Long gets a one year deal... looks like he's the replacement for Chandler Jones. Busy day in Foxboro" - @Wingoz

Tom Penny

Chris Long to the Pats on a one year deal.

"And there it is . Chris Long is going to New England." - @Wingoz

"Long gets a one year deal... looks like he's the replacement for Chandler Jones. Busy day in Foxboro" - @Wingoz

Are you sure my ESPN Boston says

CHRIS LONG VISITA A LOS DALLAS COWBOYS EN VALLEY RANCH
Long, de 30 años, es agente libre y ya visitó a los New England Patriots, Washington Redskins y Atlanta Falcons

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
All these new VR options is going to ignite another round of platform/console warrior garbage on gaming side isn't it?

Blargh.

/rolls up sleeves

squicken

Mike Wallace, everybody.

Everyone else's fault but Mike's!

e:

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/03/15/johnny-manziel-nfl-cleveland-browns

Pettine later called the play “vintage Manziel.” On the sideline, offensive coordinator John DeFilippo deadpanned: “Coaching is overrated.” Even his staunchest critics melted: ESPN analyst Merril Hoge reversed his longstanding reluctance to embrace Manziel, declaring him the Browns starter “without question.”

More importantly, Manziel believed the starting job was his. But when he arrived at the team facility on Wednesday, McCown had cleared concussion protocol, and Pettine issued unwavering support for the 14-year journeyman. According to sources, Manziel was incredulous. He was a first-round pick and had just led the Browns to their first win in 10 months. He had also done everything the Browns had asked of him the previous offseason—the rehab, the move to the suburbs, less drinking.

I always felt that was Pettine's biggest screwup. Should have played JFF after the win over TEN

squicken

Is Drew Brees the Face of a Pyramid Scheme?

The quarterback wasn't wrong. Today, the company boasts an army of 640,000 salespeople, up from 97,000 in 2010. These independent distributors sell energy drinks, shakes and supplements directly to consumers. But AdvoCare is pitching more than nutritional products. It's also offering people a pathway to financial freedom -- the opportunity to "design their own lives" by selling those products and to earn even more money by recruiting others to join the fold. This business model, called multilevel marketing, helped the company generate $719 million in net revenue last year.

manfestival

VR is a fad

Just like 3d. I remember how much they were trying to spoon feed us 3d and they put it in everything. Now its pretty much a special novelty and something that is just added. Part of the reason I feel is the fact that you have to add something to create the new experience. The experience is nice but requires too much effort so to speak

manfestival

im almost done with season 2 of young justice and im honestly kinda sad that this ride is almost over. At first I was upset about the second season starting off with a time skip but everything has turned out awesome so far. only 2 more episodes left till its over...

NOT YET PLEASE

RBH

GHmnhDU.jpg

smh

im almost done with season 2 of young justice and im honestly kinda sad that this ride is almost over. At first I was upset about the second season starting off with a time skip but everything has turned out awesome so far. only 2 more episodes left till its over...

NOT YET PLEASE
I've never watched it but I'm into comic book heros/shows. But on the bright side OT said a s3 is possible via Netflix.
Some rigged Ohio :/
The Cleve, Akron, and Columbus were at 0%

Godslay

Banned
Ray Ray, a one armed Woodson and Hayden :(
Denver is still definitely better with him on the roster jokes aside.

Agreed.

AFCW is about to get really competitive. It's been pretty good recently, but now I think all 4 teams have a legitimate shot at the division crown.

Wouldn't surprise me to see 2 teams continue to come out of this division for awhile.

Mindlog

Watt is old news. Gholston is the new twitter hotness.
Will Gholston ‏@WILL_GHOLSTON2

I love getting better, in everything that I do I want to be better. I want to make others around me better and I know my friends do as well

All these new VR options is going to ignite another round of platform/console warrior garbage on gaming side isn't it?

Blargh.

/rolls up sleeves
It's aggravating. If I had admin for VR threads I would rule with an iron fist and nip this problem in the bud. Example; Applying to GAF as a Pats fan should put that account into indefinite review.

Also Paradox today: Hearts of Iron 4 - D-Day, Stellaris - 9 MAY, New Obsidian cRPG
/drops the fucking mic

Best publisher.

LJ11

I haven't gone too crazy with the draft, and I probably won't due to time constraints, but I'm watching this dude Doctson and this dude's catch radius is huge. A few years ago I spent so much time going through ESPN 3 games, watching all these guys, now you can just go to Draft Breakdown and get a quick glimpse. It's a luxury to take another WR in the draft, they've spent so many picks on WR the last 4 years, but man, this dude Doctson goes up for every ball. He's the perfect compliment to Watkins. Won't happen though.

squicken

I haven't gone too crazy with the draft, and I probably won't due to time constraints, but I'm watching this dude Doctson and this dude's catch radius is huge. A few years ago I spent so much time going through ESPN 3 games, watching all these guys, now you can just go to Draft Breakdown and get a quick glimpse. It's a luxury to take another WR in the draft, they've spent so many picks on WR the last 4 years, but man, this dude Doctson goes up for every ball. He's the perfect compliment to Watkins. Won't happen though.
Turns 24 this year and is really slender. Nuk is strong in the air and I'm not sure Doctson will be the same. I definitely would like him later in the 2nd, but at the top of the 2nd it's too rich. Some WR needy team will probably grab him higher than that b/c FA and this draft are so WR poor

Top Bottom