• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

bionic77

RIP Nintendo 1633-2011
I believe they would be crazy enough to make a controller with no buttons.

For some reason it is hard for me to believe that a picture of the controller could leak beforehand. I would accept some shitty description or drawing but not that kind of leak. That is more like MS and nothing like Nintendo.

e3 going to be cray.

Hindl

Nintendo gotta make it look strong like my boy Roman Reigns.

Edit: for real tho, I'm interested in it. If it tech works well to play games that's all that matters, even if it looks different from a standard controller.

Yeah it looks weird but I'll at least let them pitch it first. There could be some cool ideas and new games that come out of it. The only problem is that 3rd parties aren't going to want to devote resources just to take advantage of this if it's real

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
snesfreak said:
That "leaker" took a patent drawing and made a really dumb fake out of it. You have to be a fucking idiot to believe it's real.

https://twitter.com/tbradysamerica/status/710658203911069697

fFFRlVr.jpg

and now we wait......

If they don't give me FFXII HD soon I'll break more than just gaf.

I'd be down for FFXII IZJS HD on my PS4.

Yeah it looks weird but I'll at least let them pitch it first. There could be some cool ideas and new games that come out of it. The only problem is that 3rd parties aren't going to want to devote resources just to take advantage of this if it's real

Well considering that the picture is from Ubisoft i wouldn't write off 3rd party support yet, though they were the only ones to attempt to support the wii u from the beginning.

bionic77

For those who are unfamiliar, is this NX controller for the WII U?
The controller is the system!

This takes me back to the reveal for the Wii and DS. And to a lesser extent the U.

I was kind of hoping the NX would be cool and cheap because if that Zelda game is cool I would rather buy it on the newer hardware.

But as much as I love Nintendo no buttons is asking a lot ...

jmdajr

Maybe their Mobil/Cellphones games will be good, but I am far past buying hardware from them.

Last console I bought was the GameCube. And that's because it was 99 bucks!

ampere

THEY'RE ACTUALLY ANALYZING TREES!

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is actually the best game of them all.

Yea the internet reaction is better than the actual controller info!

I think it looks weird. Why have a screen like that, or a controller in that shape? Looks awkward to hold and view

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Nintendo fans in 2016 having to defend touch screen buttons is some sweet ass twilight zone ending type of irony.

It's tragic considering the history of the company and its impact on the industry. They have to have some sort of classic controller option. How are people supposed to play Smash on that?

Still a lot more info we need regardless I think it'll be a success. I don't think it'll hit Wii numbers but this will have some sort of handheld component so it'll do numbers like a Nintendo handheld does. Enough to keep the company afloat. Or maybe that's the controller itself?

Top Bottom