• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Sanjuro

Say what? A TV series?

Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker are back!

sstBn5S.jpg

You can give a proper snarky response without going overboard, I've seen you all do it before when ragging on Cleveland, Toronto, Atlanta, etc. ;P

See, bigosc2k knows what's up!

I ain't falling for it!

Also Darkest...SkLA...I think it's time we move to another team/sport

@Dolphins_SR 15m15 minutes ago
#Dolphins to re-sign former Miami Dolphins RB, Daniel Thomas🐬

I ain't falling for it!

Also Darkest...SkLA...I think it's time we move to another team/sport

NotLikeThis

Only this fucking team would get rid of the worse runningback to start the better one, then a few years later cut the good runningback to sign back the same bad one.

What did I do to deserve this.

NotLikeThis

Only this fucking team would get rid of the worse runningback to start the better one, then a few years later cut the good runningback to sign back the same bad one.

I'm sorry friend, you deserve better, start coming up with new teams/sports we can move too.

Tom Penny

NotLikeThis

You can still land Foster who's legs should be fresh after only playing 4 games last year.

JABEE

BG was once a King.

Now he is a steel city peasant living a double life.

Tagged and shamed.

BG submits to his new fandom. His new crushing weight.

Bread

Banned
BG was once a King.

Tagged and shamed.

Bread was once a white.

Now he is honorary black living the life of a king.

#Breadstreamed.

Bread makes millions per year. San Diego life is great.

RBH

CersQhtW8AMCIMP.jpg:large

Now that the Rams have returned to Los Angeles, leaving the city of St. Louis with an empty stadium and $144 million of debt, residents of the Gateway to the West probably aren't in the mood to hear about their city's inferiority. That, however, didn't stop an LA-based retailer from putting up a new billboard in Hollywood that's been drawing scorn from social media users for most of the day.

The advertisement, paid for by Popular Demand, simply reads: "Los Angeles>St. Louis," followed by "Welcome to LA, guys."

CEO Blake Ricciardi said that he was proud of the strong reaction the ad has provoked, and that he was sticking by the statement. "Our message was simple," he said. "We felt that the Rams made a great choice to move their team here. This is the best city in the world. It wasn’t a joke at all."
http://la.curbed.com/2016/3/28/11321082/los-angeles-rams-billboard

ampere

I'm feeling good about our defense with the Knighton signing. Belichick doesn't want to be embarrassed by the Broncos again

RBH

The Rams, who received 56,000 season-ticket deposits for their first year back in Los Angeles, are planning to offer eight tiers of tickets, with nine-game packages ranging from $360 to $2,025 for the fall of this year.

The club is scheduled to roll out the pricing plan in an email Thursday that will be sent to the people who made a $100 deposit in hopes of purchasing season tickets for 2016.

The Rams will play at the Coliseum for three seasons while their $2.6-billion stadium is being built in Inglewood. During the next three years, the team will play seven regular-season games at home, as opposed to eight, because the franchise has agreed to play three international games in consecutive years, beginning with a London game in October. Additionally, the packages include tickets for two exhibition games.

Jake Bye, Rams vice president, said the season-ticket pricing is significantly lower than what single-game pricing will be. Those prices will be released this summer.

“We wanted to make Rams football accessible to as many people as we could, so the pricing we’re going with is extremely reasonable when compared to what people might have expected,” Bye said.

Season-ticket packages in St. Louis ranged from $300 to $3,500 in 2015.

Ticket prices are expected to rise dramatically when the Inglewood stadium opens for the 2019 season, and those will include the cost of personal-seat licenses.

The Coliseum seating capacity for Rams games will be about 80,000. The seats at the peristyle end of the stadium will not be used because of the inferior proximity to the field and view.

The pricing tiers for the ticket packages, per seat, are $2,025 (for eight midfield sections behind the Rams’ bench), $1,575, $1,350, $1,080, $810, $675, $585, and $360.
http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-sn-rams-ticket-pricing-plan-20160331-story.html

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
BG was once a King.

Tagged and shamed.

I dunno, better to be the court jester of a successful franchise than the king of a shit pile.

Better to be JNA than BG!

RBH

Ce5ayPzUMAIW7P3.jpg:large

Yankees are selling a two-foot cheesesteak at games this year for $27
https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/715609210231267328

Cez3WSTW4AAyv7b.jpg:large

New at @Mets games: Deep Fried Cheesecake On A Stick
https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/715218409852682244

Chicken_and_Waffles_wllgdttk_tfbzg8lq.jpg

If you're a breakfast fiend, who is always on the hunt for fried chicken and waffles, but hate the mess, the Yankees are there to help you out, too. They'll be serving up fried chicken and waffle sandwiches, the deliciously spiced-and-breaded meat housed between two Yankees-branded waffles.
http://m.mlb.com/cutfour/2016/03/31...d=715689233311117312&adbpl=tw&adbpr=241544156

Bacon_on_a_Stick_oc3i7vbc_5065k73k.jpg

Bacon on a Stick (New York Yankees)
http://m.mlb.com/cutfour/2016/03/31...d=715689233311117312&adbpl=tw&adbpr=241544156

Top Bottom