• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

MRSA

Banned
zOhtazQ.png

squeeeeeeeeee

hi cajun

It's sort of shocking to me that I can easily look up any stat from any sport for almost the entire history of the sport online, but I can't find my grandfather's WWII service records online after two hours of searching.

Kind of depressing.

Damn today I heard a real life RBH joke while at Knotts Berry Farm. " Why did the nurse fail art? Because it didn't know how to draw Blood!"
:rbh jokes everywhere.

*Sigh

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Never actually been to a Denny's. Is it like a classy Waffle House or a less classy Waffle House?

If Waffle House is a Bud Light, Denny's is the Miller High Life. And the Huddle House is the half of a 40 in the hands of the passed out crack head behind the Waffle House.

bionic77

I'm not feeling the model 3 at all. Did you order Bionic?
Need to see the options. Interested in what the max range will be.

I think I need a 300 mile range (while will probably result in real world 230 or so) for me to consider it.

I also told myself no more new cars so if I get it I will have broken that pledge. That's not a real obstacle though...

Top Bottom